Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The 700 Club's Pat Robert's quotes......

The 700 Club's Pat Robert's quotes......

From msnfoxsports...............
    [I]
    Pat Robertson, televangelist and a leader in the Christian Right movement, said the Denver Broncos treated Tim Tebow "shabbily," adding an injury to the team's new quarterback Peyton Manning "would serve them right."

Robertson came to the aid of the devoutly religious Tebow after the unconventional signal caller was shipped off to the New York Jets in a late evening trade with Denver on Wednesday.

"The Denver Broncos treated him shabbily," Robertson said on "The 700 Club."

"He won seven games, he brought them [Denver] into the playoffs, for heaven sakes. I mean, they were a nothing team. He rallied them together with spectacular last-minute passes and, you know, when they beat Buffalo — I mean, Pittsburgh, excuse me — it was a tremendous victory."

Robertson, who also came to Tebow's defense in December by blasting a "Saturday Night Live" parody that featured Jesus visiting the NFL star in the Broncos' locker room, chided Denver for signing four-time MVP Manning despite his missing all of last season after a series of offseason neck surgeries."And you just ask yourself, OK, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he's been injured. [B]If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback. And in my opinion, it would serve them right," he said.[/I][/B]

Sorry Mark, the JETS sabatoged your career for the JESUS FREAK CIRCUS that will now be JETS games. Good luck with your next team. I hope you stick it up Woody Johnson, Rex, and Tanny's ass..........

I'd pay money to watch a video of Robertson and Rex discussing how to properly use Tebow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=copernicus;4412881]From msnfoxsports...............
    [I]
    Pat Robertson, televangelist and a leader in the Christian Right movement, said the Denver Broncos treated Tim Tebow "shabbily," adding an injury to the team's new quarterback Peyton Manning "would serve them right."

Robertson came to the aid of the devoutly religious Tebow after the unconventional signal caller was shipped off to the New York Jets in a late evening trade with Denver on Wednesday.

"He won seven games, he brought them [Denver] into the playoffs, for heaven sakes. I mean, they were a nothing team. He rallied them together with spectacular last-minute passes and, you know, when they beat Buffalo I mean, Pittsburgh, excuse me it was a tremendous victory."

Robertson, who also came to Tebow's defense in December by blasting a "Saturday Night Live" parody that featured Jesus visiting the NFL star in the Broncos' locker room, chided Denver for signing four-time MVP Manning despite his missing all of last season after a series of offseason neck surgeries."And you just ask yourself, OK, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he's been injured. [B]If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback. And in my opinion, it would serve them right," he said.[/I][/B]

Sorry Mark, the JETS sabatoged your career for the JESUS FREAK CIRCUS that will now be JETS games. Good luck with your next team. I hope you stick it up Woody Johnson, Rex, and Tanny's ass..........[/QUOTE]

Lets get to what really bothers you.. Your afraid Tebow will use his Bronco shoulder pads like Favre used his Packer pads..:yes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=copernicus;4412881]From msnfoxsports...............
    [I]

"He won seven games, he brought them [Denver] into the playoffs, for heaven sakes. I mean, they were a nothing team. He rallied them together with spectacular last-minute passes and, you know, when they beat Buffalo I mean, Pittsburgh, excuse me it was a tremendous victory."

Sorry Mark, the JETS sabatoged your career for the JESUS FREAK CIRCUS that will now be JETS games. Good luck with your next team. I hope you stick it up Woody Johnson, Rex, and Tanny's ass..........[/QUOTE]

[B]Who cares what a Crazy old man says? [/B] One opinion out of a million. Go look in another closet for the Bogey man.

This is the circus/spectacle that the Jets have brought upon themselves.

[QUOTE=Savage69;4412890]Lets get to what really bothers you.. Your afraid Tebow will use his Bronco shoulder pads like Favre used his Packer pads..:yes:[/QUOTE]

Wow, Savage, great memory buddy.

By the way, how'd that Favre thing turn out?

Here's a great idea, lets do it again, Tebow is just Favre part II.

What a joke the JETS are

Oh, how the mighty (Posters) have fallen (into hypesteria).

Jets Insider 2012: 95% Pure Distilled Wargarbl, 4% Trolling.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=copernicus;4412903]Wow, Savage, great memory buddy.

[B]By the way, how'd that Favre thing turn out[/B]?

Here's a great idea, lets do it again, Tebow is just Favre part II.

What a joke the JETS are[/QUOTE]

It went fine till he injured his arm.. He had it fixed and how did he do with the Vikings??

Banned
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4412890]Lets get to what really bothers you.. Your afraid Tebow will use his Bronco shoulder pads like Favre used his Packer pads..:yes:[/QUOTE]

LOL I remember that. We think JI just recently became a haven for idiots. Turns out it always has been.

tim tebow commercial

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFlOu7f8NH0[/url]

[QUOTE=Jets1958;4412900][B]Who cares what a Crazy old man says? [/B] One opinion out of a million. Go look in another closet for the Bogey man.[/QUOTE]

One crazy old man?

How about the THOUSANDS of followers of TEBOW who believe the same message from Roberts? The THOUSANDS of TEBOW fans who are not NFL fans but will be on every radio program and eating up empty seats to push their religious agenda?

All for a QB who is terrible.......

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=GreenWave;4412901]This is the circus/spectacle that the Jets have brought upon themselves.[/QUOTE]

Right. Because Pat Robertson's comments about Elway/Manning/Broncos mean so much to the Jets.

[QUOTE=Savage69;4412916]It went fine till he injured his arm.. He had it fixed and how did he do with the Vikings??[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? He tore the team apart as will Tebow. Ask yourself, why would JOHN ELWAY get rid of Tim Tebow so quickly when Denver does not have a back up for Peyton Manning?? Think JOHN ELWAY knows a little bit about QB play

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=copernicus;4412922]One crazy old man?

How about the THOUSANDS of followers of TEBOW who believe the same message from Roberts? The THOUSANDS of TEBOW fans who are not NFL fans but will be on every radio program and eating up empty seats to push their religious agenda?

All for a QB who is terrible.......[/QUOTE]

Imagine if Tebow was a muslim no one would fly to games with him..:eek:

[QUOTE=petejet;4412925]Right. Because Pat Robertson's comments about Elway/Manning/Broncos mean so much to the Jets.[/QUOTE]

It will when these same people flood sports radio, LIKE THEY DID IN DENVER, to force TEBOW as starter to promote the CHRISTIAN movement. I have never been more disgusted as JETS fan.....

Is Pat Robertson related to Dewayne Robertson? That would make sense since both of them suck horribly.

[QUOTE=Savage69;4412937]Imagine if Tebow was a muslim no one would fly to games with him..:eek:[/QUOTE]

Just an offensive and bigoted response. Thought you were better.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=copernicus;4412932]Are you kidding? He tore the team apart as will Tebow. Ask yourself, why would JOHN ELWAY get rid of Tim Tebow so quickly when Denver does not have a back up for Peyton Manning?? Think JOHN ELWAY knows a little bit about QB play[/QUOTE]

Favre and Tebow are apples and oranges with apples being the one that can pass.. I don't think he tore the team apart, TJ had a great year rushing the bad thing is Clemens should have played when he injured his arm.. He couldn't have done worse..

[QUOTE=copernicus;4412945]Just an offensive and bigoted response. Thought you were better.[/QUOTE]

You may want to re-read some of your own the past few days Copernicus.

Hell, I'm beginning to wonder if your account has been hacked, these days have been so totally unlike the guy I've read all these years.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=copernicus;4412932][B]Are you kidding? He tore the team apart as will Tebow.[/B] Ask yourself, why would JOHN ELWAY get rid of Tim Tebow so quickly when Denver does not have a back up for Peyton Manning?? Think JOHN ELWAY knows a little bit about QB play[/QUOTE]

The Jets were 8-3, just beat the previously undefeated Titans and were in first place before he got injured. Yeah the team was in shambles.