Thread: Not smart

Not smart

[URL="http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html?hpt=hp_c2#/video/bestoftv/2012/03/23/sot-hln-reporter-gun-pulled-wreg.hln"]http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html?hpt=hp_c2#/video/bestoftv/2012/03/23/sot-hln-reporter-gun-pulled-wreg.hln[/URL]

Not smart

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726;4413190][URL="http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html?hpt=hp_c2#/video/bestoftv/2012/03/23/sot-hln-reporter-gun-pulled-wreg.hln"]http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html?hpt=hp_c2#/video/bestoftv/2012/03/23/sot-hln-reporter-gun-pulled-wreg.hln[/URL]

Not smart[/QUOTE]

More guns than brain cells in that (red)neck of the woods....:D

Jets Insider VIP
    I enjoy the title and author listing of this thread on the board very much

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4413259]Since I'm a complete d-bag I enjoy the title and author listing of this thread on the board very much[/QUOTE]

Ah the cool scientist.
    Last edited by cr726; 03-23-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4413259]I enjoy the title and author listing of this thread on the board very much[/QUOTE]

+1

Win

-

[QUOTE=32green;4413338] thank god there aren't any standards or rules to become a mod because I really need the power.

-[/QUOTE]

Mods motto "Consistently inconsistent"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=cr726;4413347]Mods motto "Consistently inconsistent"[/QUOTE]

If you dont like the modding, please seek entertainment elsewhere, Mam.

I can promise you...you will be much happier.

:yes:

[QUOTE=32green;4414124]If you dont like the modding, please seek entertainment elsewhere, Mam.

:yes:[/QUOTE]

So would most of us

All Pro
    I wonder if Arkansas has a brandishing law or just what he is being charged with. I'm curious like that.

[QUOTE=32green;4414124]If you dont like the modding, please seek entertainment elsewhere, Mam.

:yes:[/QUOTE]

Im sure Sean loves seeing mods so welcoming to actual paying members. ABC

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=cr726;4414274]Im sure Sean loves seeing mods so welcoming to actual paying members. ABC[/QUOTE]

Boo Hoo!

I paid a subscription to be shielded from the countless posters exposed to my daily, monotonous, predictable, humorless snark-bombs....[I]and it isnt working![/I]

Boo Hoo!

:rolleyes:

-
    Last edited by 32green; 03-24-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Are you talking about yourself, well except for paying for a subcription. :zzz:

[QUOTE=32green;4414596]Boo Hoo!

I paid a subscription to be shielded from the countless posters exposed to my daily, monotonous, predictable, humorless snark-bombs....[I]and it isnt working![/I]

Boo Hoo!

-[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=32green;4414596]Boo Hoo!

Boo Hoo!

-[/QUOTE]

LOLz.....I love this place.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=cr726;4414638]Are you talking about yourself, well except for paying for a subcription. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Drop it! :mad:

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;4414931]Drop it! :mad:[/QUOTE]

But Dad...He started it! :cryin::cryin:

Jets Insider VIP
    You know...that crazy guy with the mustache had me thinking the other day when he was talking about black dudes wearing hooded sweatshirts.

I think white people shouldn't be allowed to shave their head. It makes them all look like Nazis. No wonder that guy had a gun. He was a KKK member. lolz... :P;)

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4414948]You know...that crazy guy with the mustache had me thinking the other day when he was talking about black dudes wearing hooded sweatshirts.

I think white people shouldn't be allowed to shave their head. It makes them all look like Nazis. No wonder that guy had a gun. He was a KKK member. lolz... :P;)[/QUOTE]

a lot of white guys look bad with head shaven. But almost all black dudes look cool.

Kinda unfair.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4414224]I wonder if Arkansas has a brandishing law or just what he is being charged with. I'm curious like that.[/QUOTE]

==============================================

Well Gunnails it appears that Arkansas does not have a brandishing law and the perp in this case, a Mr Odom, is facing being charged with aggravated assault, a class D felony

As far as I can tell Mr Odom turned himself in and is now being held.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Arkansas state code. Your state may differ.

5-13-204. Aggravated assault.

(a) A person commits aggravated assault if, under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, he or she purposely:

(1) Engages in conduct that creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person; or

(2) [B][U]Displays a firearm in such a manner that creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person.
    [/U][/B]
    (b) Aggravated assault is a Class D felony.

(c) The provisions of this section do not apply to:

(1) A law enforcement officer acting within the scope of his or her duty; or

(2) Any person acting in self-defense or the defense of a third party.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He never pointed the gun, nor did he threaten to shoot any one, so I am not certain that he created a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person.

My guess is he walks or pleas to a lesser charge.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4414948]You know...that crazy guy with the mustache had me thinking the other day when he was talking about black dudes wearing hooded sweatshirts.

I think white people shouldn't be allowed to shave their head. It makes them all look like Nazis. No wonder that guy had a gun. He was a KKK member. lolz... :P;)[/QUOTE]

==========================================

PK? didn't you shave you're head a while back, or was it just that you cut it short?