Thread: Didn't realize how many NFL talent scouts post here!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't realize how many NFL talent scouts post here!

Amazing: This board is loaded with talent scouts and psychics!

I wonder if the Patsy or VaGiant boards are loaded with such "fans" that actively root against their QB's or coaches.

Mikey T really needs to tap into all the expert talent lurking here. Especially the ability to peer into the future and tell us all what will happen in 2012 and beyond.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOfWeeb View Post

I wonder if the Patsy or VaGiant boards are loaded with such "fans" that actively root against their QB's or coaches.

Mikey T really needs to tap into all the expert talent lurking here. Especially the ability to peer into the future and tell us all what will happen in 2012 and beyond.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Please list all the experts--other than Skip Bayless--who thinks this is a good idea or thinks Tim Tebow is a legitimate NFL quarterback. Or all the GMs looking to trade for him? Or all the GMs that were looking to draft him in the first round, or that didn't laugh at the Broncos for doing so.

Until then, we can all express our opinions.

Oh, and LOLGFY.

_

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like how this point is brought up when people are in agreement with the OP...oh wait

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL..... Im not religious nor a tebow fan but there is a reason why i paint cars and am not a scout or nfl coach.. At the end of the day the majority of us are die hard football/jets fans and want to win.. Very easy to coach and manage from a far. Have faith my friends and GO JETS!!!!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Please list all the experts--other than Skip Bayless--who thinks this is a good idea or thinks Tim Tebow is a legitimate NFL quarterback. Or all the GMs looking to trade for him? Or all the GMs that were looking to draft him in the first round, or that didn't laugh at the Broncos for doing so.

Until then, we can all express our opinions.

Oh, and LOLGFY.

_
    You're a Jets fan and it sounds like you are hoping this experiment fails and with it, the season (just so your opinion is proven correct). You're in good company -- I know many pats & giants fans that feel the same way.

"It is not a crime to speak freely, however, it is an art to speak intelligently"
    1) Skip Bayless is an expert?
    2) Wonder how many intellectuals end their discussions with LOLGFY.