Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If this were George Bush.....

If this were George Bush.....

the media would've crucified him for this. Obama, of course, gets a free pass..it takes the Danes to call out Zero for the repetitive & unoriginal fool that he is-

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erYpXzE9Pxs[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I envision much of politics in cartoon form;

For Bush, I imagined him tied to a stake, encircled by a chanting, hating band of warriors, all pointing their spears and waving their arms. The media, if you will.

For Obamer, I imagine the same, but the warriors..... are facing away.

In a defensive posture.....if you will.

-

[QUOTE=32green;4414591]I envision much of politics in cartoon form;

For Bush, I imagined him tied to a stake, encircled by a chanting, hating band of warriors, all pointing their spears and waving their arms. The media, if you will.

For Obamer, I imagine the same, but the warriors..... are facing away.

In a defensive posture.....if you will.

-[/QUOTE]

As an aside, his effeminate/metrosexual cross my legs like a fagola routine is so typical of the mamby pamby libs...can you imagine Reagan sitting like that??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4414600]As an aside, his effeminate/metrosexual cross my legs like a fagola routine is so typical of the mamby pamby libs...can you imagine Reagan sitting like that??[/QUOTE]

I prefer to keep the dialogue elevated above that level.

It only serves to give the mamby pambies a life line.

:yes:

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4414600]As an aside, his effeminate/metrosexual cross my legs like a fagola routine is so typical of the mamby pamby libs...can you imagine Reagan sitting like that??[/QUOTE]

I knew a dude in college who wore a robe, was that gay? ;)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;4414600]...can you imagine Reagan sitting like that??[/QUOTE]

Sure can.

[IMG]http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2010/1004/brief_history_0412.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OsejMk8zqHA/TyNr7P7lc0I/AAAAAAAACvU/Uhno1Efur2E/s1600/Ronald_Reagan_with_Newt_Gingrich.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Perhaps George Bush was a target for ridicule because he started a WAR with another sovereign country to either enrich his political donors or because he was incompetent?

Have you considered that?

About the video…Do you really find it unusual that a leader uses the same clichés when making off the cuff public statements?

I’ve been in corporate America for 10+ years and hear the same clichés all the time.

All League
    PK FTW.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    OMG

The Gipper crossed his legs!!!! :eek::eek:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4414723]Sure can.

[IMG]http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2010/1004/brief_history_0412.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OsejMk8zqHA/TyNr7P7lc0I/AAAAAAAACvU/Uhno1Efur2E/s1600/Ronald_Reagan_with_Newt_Gingrich.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Fair enuff. Obama just looks like a ghey when he does it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;4414901]Fair enuff. Obama just looks like a ghey when he does it.[/QUOTE]

Look at Ronnie's socks, he was at least bi.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4414908]Look at Ronnie's socks, he was at least bi.[/QUOTE]

Least his matched. Check out Newt's...rocking the brown on blue.

Speaking of Newt in that picture, his head and jowls are the same size as they are now. He's at least worked hard to let his body catch up to his comically sized head.

[QUOTE=Buster;4414824]Perhaps George Bush was a target for ridicule because he started a WAR with another sovereign country to either enrich his political donors or because he was incompetent?

Have you considered that?

About the video…Do you really find it unusual that a leader uses the same clichés when making off the cuff public statements?

I’ve been in corporate America for 10+ years and hear the same clichés all the time.[/QUOTE]

GWB took ridicule because he was a conservative. Period.
    War. It was essentially brought on by Saddam. He SAID he had weapons. He used those weapons.
    As far as cliches. 10 years of experience? WOW. Check in when you have 30+ with a couple Dow 30s mixed in.
    Good speakers do not use them. Eg. "I'll focus on that like a laser".

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4414927]Least his matched. Check out Newt's...rocking the brown on blue.

Speaking of Newt in that picture, his head and jowls are the same size as they are now. He's at least worked hard to let his body catch up to his comically sized head.[/QUOTE]

Check out the report in his lap. Ronnie's saying "You don't expect me to read that do you?"

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4414945]GWB took ridicule because he was a conservative. Period.
    War. It was essentially brought on by Saddam. He SAID he had weapons. He used those weapons.
    As far as cliches. 10 years of experience? WOW. Check in when you have 30+ with a couple Dow 30s mixed in.
    [B] Good speakers do not use them.[/B] Eg. "I'll focus on that like a laser".[/QUOTE]

Good thing he is President of the United States and not host of the David Letterman show.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4414901]Fair enuff. Obama just looks like a ghey when he does it.[/QUOTE]

You really make us all look bad, you know that?

[QUOTE=Buster;4414957]Good thing he is President of the United States and not host of the David Letterman show.[/QUOTE]

Frankly, he's not qualified to be either.
    Letterman can use cliches because his ongoing audience consists mainly of idiots.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;4414997]Frankly, he's not qualified to be either.
    [/QUOTE]

+1. His name's not even David Letterman

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4414927]Least his matched. Check out Newt's...rocking the brown on blue.

Speaking of Newt in that picture, his head and jowls are the same size as they are now. He's at least worked hard to let his body catch up to his comically sized head.[/QUOTE]

Huge head yet his ears are smaller than Obunglers....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4415022]Huge head yet his ears are smaller than Obunglers....[/QUOTE]

And you make Tucker look good.