Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FLORIDA-- A Great Place To Kill Someone

Veteran

FLORIDA-- A Great Place To Kill Someone

Wtf are they doing down there. A stand your ground law that allows you to follow and then gun down innocent children when they turn on you. Bullsh!t.
    This isn't a case of poor police work, but overall stupidity. This law was voted on by people who elected Jeb Bush. And helped to cheat a win of presidency for his brother.
    Now will here how this is a hate crime and all that and that's bullsh!t to. This isn't a bias crime. The shooter has been looking to shoot someone for a long time. He leads a neighborhood watch program, he carries a concealed weapon, he followed a 'suspicious' looking character. Holy sh!t was this guy just chomping at the bit to shoot someone.
    Remember Eileen Warnos? Killed a bunch of rapist and scumbags. She was sentenced to death. Casey Anthony, kill her own child and gains acquital. What a state motto. Protecting criminals and killing children. We should just push Florida out to sea and bomb it.

And remember guys, if your gonna kill someone, make sure he is the same color as you or its a hate crime. Proof that political correctness leads to ignorance.

I am Travon marches will only lead to arrest and more pain. The powers that be will just close the blinds and continue not carrying. Be careful. Peace

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Dude! I could dump out a bag of scrabble tiles and have a more coherent post than that. Is it happy hour in Arkansas already?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4418082]Dude! I could dump out a bag of scrabble tiles and have a more coherent post than that. Is it happy hour in Arkansas already?[/QUOTE]

Dude, if you don't have anything to add then move on and hush your d!ck smacker. Your not gonna look very cool trying to match wits w/me when i'm making a valid point about the unjustifiable killing of a teen. Dipsh!t

Hall Of Fame
    There was a guy last week that chased a guy who was trying to steal his radio for 2 blocks and jumped on hiss and stabbed him in the back with a butcher knife...all in front of a camera.

Judge freed the guy citing the law.

I understand being pissed that some tried to steal your radio, but chasing the would-be thief and stabbing him to death should at least result in some charge.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4418108]There was a guy last week that chased a guy who was trying to steal his radio for 2 blocks and jumped on hiss and stabbed him in the back with a butcher knife...all in front of a camera.

I understand being pissed that some tried to steal your radio, but chasing the would-be thief and stabbing him to death should at least result in some charge.[/QUOTE]

shudda used a chain saw?

too soon? :eek:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4418108]There was a guy last week that chased a guy who was trying to steal his radio for 2 blocks and jumped on hiss and stabbed him in the back with a butcher knife...all in front of a camera.

I understand being pissed that some tried to steal your radio, but chasing the would-be thief and stabbing him to death should at least result in some charge.[/QUOTE]

Missed that one, was it Florida also? If so, what a place to retire to, huh.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4418103]Dude, if you don't have anything to add then move on and hush your d!ck smacker. Your not gonna look very cool trying to match wits w/me when i'm making a valid point about the unjustifiable killing of a teen. Dipsh!t[/QUOTE]

There's a politics and world events forum for these types of threads, Cletus. And there's a Hooked on Phonics coupon in this week's Redneck Times. Check the roof of your trailer, it's in one of those 40 sun-faded plastic bags.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4418103]Dude, if you don't have anything to add then move on and hush your d!ck smacker. Your not gonna look very cool trying to match wits w/me when i'm making a valid point about the unjustifiable killing of a teen. Dipsh!t[/QUOTE]

+1

-

All Pro
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4418073]Wtf are they doing down there. A stand your ground law that allows you to follow and then gun down innocent children when they turn on you. Bullsh!t.
    This isn't a case of poor police work, but overall stupidity. This law was voted on by people who elected Jeb Bush. And helped to cheat a win of presidency for his brother.
    Now will here how this is a hate crime and all that and that's bullsh!t to. This isn't a bias crime. The shooter has been looking to shoot someone for a long time. He leads a neighborhood watch program, he carries a concealed weapon, he followed a 'suspicious' looking character. Holy sh!t was this guy just chomping at the bit to shoot someone.
    Remember Eileen Warnos? Killed a bunch of rapist and scumbags. She was sentenced to death. Casey Anthony, kill her own child and gains acquital. What a state motto. Protecting criminals and killing children. We should just push Florida out to sea and bomb it.

And remember guys, if your gonna kill someone, make sure he is the same color as you or its a hate crime. Proof that political correctness leads to ignorance.

I am Travon marches will only lead to arrest and more pain. The powers that be will just close the blinds and continue not carrying. Be careful. Peace[/QUOTE]

Down with the man! :steamin:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4418073]Wtf are they doing down there. A stand your ground law that allows you to follow and then gun down innocent children when they turn on you. Bullsh!t.

I am Travon marches will only lead to arrest and more pain. The powers that be will just close the blinds and continue not carrying. Be careful. Peace[/QUOTE]

No justice, no peace, bro.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4418115]There's a politics and world events forum for these types of threads, Cletus. And there's a Hooked on Phonics coupon in this week's Redneck Times. Check the roof of your trailer, it's in one of those 40 sun-faded plastic bags.[/QUOTE]

chit shakin, I spit my coffee all over my keyboard on this one. :D

Veteran
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4418115]There's a politics and world events forum for these types of threads, Cletus. And there's a Hooked on Phonics coupon in this week's Redneck Times. Check the roof of your trailer, it's in one of those 40 sun-faded plastic bags.[/QUOTE]

Why don't I just come to your man hole cover and borrow your copy.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4418128]Why don't I just come to your man hole cover and borrow your copy.[/QUOTE]

ZING! Shakin gets PWNED!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4418128]Why don't I just come to your man hole cover and borrow your copy.[/QUOTE]

BYOB.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4418134]BYOB.[/QUOTE]

NICE! We got ourselves a party now!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=FF2;4418130]ZING! Shakin gets PWNED![/QUOTE]

et tu, mootits?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Seriously, razor, I was just busting on a couple of roughly executed sentences.

It's teh hampur, lighten up

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4418146]Seriously, razor, I was just busting on a couple of roughly executed sentences.

It's teh hampur, lighten up[/QUOTE]

Oh man. Your no fun. :steamin:

All Pro
    Here is an article stating the man was getting beat up by Martin before he shot him.
    [url]http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/26/10868250-police-report-details-alleged-attack-on-zimmerman[/url]

Lets let this play out before we start jumping to conclusions. None of us were there to see what happened.

JetsInsider.com Legend

Guns and Arkansas?

How about THIS Huckleberry?

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGdRigFnsZQ[/URL]