Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FLORIDA-- A Great Place To Kill Someone

Veteran
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4418134]BYOB.[/QUOTE]

You like bourbon? I'm sucker for converstion started by indifference and ended with brown water.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4418103]Dude, if you don't have anything to add then move on and hush your d!ck smacker. Your not gonna look very cool trying to match wits w/me when i'm making a valid point about the unjustifiable killing of a teen. Dipsh!t[/QUOTE]

MODS????:P

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4418173]MODS????:P[/QUOTE]

Never around when you need em.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4418154]Here is an article stating the man was getting beat up by Martin before he shot him.
    [url]http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/26/10868250-police-report-details-alleged-attack-on-zimmerman[/url]

Lets let this play out before we start jumping to conclusions. None of us were there to see what happened.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen how small Travon was... young skinny kids don't beat up grown men. Especially grown men looking for a chance at violence. Its bs. Jail this idiot before he does it again.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4418182]Have you seen how small Travon was... young skinny kids don't beat up grown men. Especially grown men looking for a chance at violence. Its bs. Jail this idiot before he does it again.[/QUOTE]

word.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4418173]MODS????:P[/QUOTE]

MOD THIS.
    guess where I just grabbed. How'd your Heels do this weekend.:yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4418182]Have you seen how small Travon was... young skinny kids don't beat up grown men. Especially grown men looking for a chance at violence. Its bs. Jail this idiot before he does it again.[/QUOTE]

razor, it's horrible that the kid died, and the shooting needs to be fully investigated. But the photo you're referring to (and that the media continues to use) is over 4 years old, when he was 12. The shooter had a broken nose and a gash on the back of his head, allegedly courtesy of Travon prior to the shooting.

It's a horrible story, and a tragic outcome. But there are apparently a lot of facts that aren't getting play in the mainstream media.

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4418073]Wtf are they doing down there. A stand your ground law that allows you to follow and then gun down innocent children when they turn on you. Bullsh!t.
    This isn't a case of poor police work, but overall stupidity. This law was voted on by people who elected Jeb Bush. And helped to cheat a win of presidency for his brother.
    Now will here how this is a hate crime and all that and that's bullsh!t to. This isn't a bias crime. The shooter has been looking to shoot someone for a long time. He leads a neighborhood watch program, he carries a concealed weapon, he followed a 'suspicious' looking character. Holy sh!t was this guy just chomping at the bit to shoot someone.
    Remember Eileen Warnos? Killed a bunch of rapist and scumbags. She was sentenced to death. Casey Anthony, kill her own child and gains acquital. What a state motto. Protecting criminals and killing children. We should just push Florida out to sea and bomb it.

And remember guys, if your gonna kill someone, make sure he is the same color as you or its a hate crime. Proof that political correctness leads to ignorance.

I am Travon marches will only lead to arrest and more pain. The powers that be will just close the blinds and continue not carrying. Be careful. Peace[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s320x320/536380_276598385752353_100002065814461_632003_541839810_n.jpg[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=1greenNUT;4418205][IMG]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s320x320/536380_276598385752353_100002065814461_632003_541839810_n.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

dude. this is the hampur.

[URL="http://www.examiner.com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/zimmerman-was-on-the-ground-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin"]http://www.examiner.com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/zimmerman-was-on-the-ground-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin[/URL]
    Last weekend in the city of Chicago alone, gangbangers slaughtered ten people and wounded another forty. The youngest fatality is only six years old. The youngest person wounded is only one-year-old. Many of the victim were pedestrians sprayed with bullets in drive by shootings. The national news has said nothing about this.

So why does one shooting in Florida warrant weeks of national news? Why has there been thousands of articles a day, for the last four days, about one single shooting?

Almost all of the news items about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin contains a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details. Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2 football player. Is the media really reporting the news, or is this classic agitation/propaganda to advance a political agenda.

Literally thousands of articles contain at least one false statement in the first couple of lines. They usually read "George ZImmerman, a white man," or "shoot by a white man." Zimmerman is described by family as a multiracial Hispanic. His appearance is clearly that of a Latino/Mestizo individual. However, the media wants him to be white because that better fits the political narrative they are trying to artificially create. Many news articles have also claimed the neighborhood is "mostly white." This is also a lie. The neighborhood is only 49% white. It is over half non-white.

All the way back on February 27th, the local Orlando Fox station interviewed the witness who dialed 911. Almost none of the thousands of articles since have mentioned any of the details described by the witness. Some, however, have attributed false statements to this witness. On March 16th, the Sanford police department released new details to the Orlando Sentinel. Once again, these details have been ignored or changed by the media.

The witness reports that George Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon is on top of him punching him.
    The witness says that George Zimmerman was screaming and yelling for help.
    Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.
    Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year? In fact, the local homeowners' association reports that George Zimmerman actually caught one thief and aided in the apprehension of other criminals. The Miami Herald wrote about this on March 17th. None of the thousands of articles and cable news segments that came after, thought this was important.

In fact the Miami Herald goes on to interview neighbor, Ibrahim Rashada, who is black. Rashada ​confirms that there has been a lot of crime in the neighborhood and indicates to the reporter that the perpetrators are usually black.

The media also characterizes Trayvon as a "model student." In fact, he under a five day suspension when the shooting took place. That is why he was staying at a house so far from his school on a school night. A laywer for Trayvon's family has blocked access to his school records. However, you have to do something pretty bad to get suspended for five days.

Now that you know the suppressed facts of the case, you can for form a better more balanced opinion. Maybe you still think Zimmerman was wrong to pull the trigger. However, I think you will come to the conclusion that the "mainstream" clearly is pushing an agenda. Even when they have to grossly alter and adjust a story to fit that agenda

Continue reading on Examiner.com Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com [url]http://www.examiner.com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/zimmerman-was-on-the-ground-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin#ixzz1qGJd4Qnc[/url]

[QUOTE=FF2;4418207]dude. this is the hampur.[/QUOTE]

I know, but I like being able to shoot people if need be. Don't have much need for cops 'round here.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4418155]Guns and Arkansas?

How about THIS Huckleberry?

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGdRigFnsZQ[/URL][/QUOTE]

Joiner, Ar is a sandbar in Mississippi county and we don't claim them. Plans are to move them to central Florida.:yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=1greenNUT;4418221]I know, but I like being able to shoot people if need be. Don't have much need for cops 'round here.[/QUOTE]

This is the Hampur...we dont have much need for politiks 'round here.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=1greenNUT;4418221]I know, but I like being able to shoot people if need be. Don't have much need for cops 'round here.[/QUOTE]

Some cops do suck. Hell, most people suck. I have seen a more current pic of TM and he is still a skinny little kid. If Zimmerman ended up on the ground after following him for 2 or so blocks then he definately needed the gun. He shoulda used it on himself for being a idiot. He asked for this opportunity when he followed a suspicious looking character armed with Skittles and iced tea.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4418103]Dude, if you don't have anything to add then move on and hush your d!ck smacker. Your not gonna look very cool trying to match wits w/me when i'm making a valid point about the unjustifiable killing of a teen. Dipsh!t[/QUOTE]

Match wits with you? You are still harping on the BS story of the election being stolen. You aren't very bright.

Secondly, nobody said that law would hold up in this case. Unfortunately, because you ar enot very bright, you have listened to one side of the story that is being played all over your corrupt liberal media and made your decision.

In fact, there are probably 3 stories here - the one you have been hearing, the one the killer has and the one the evidence has been saying.

If you were bright, you would not be listening solely to the Al Sharpton's of the world and will let it play out before making a decision. Of course. Tawana Brawley probably made alot of sense to you as she destroyed a great cop and another AG's reputation on total lies.

So put down the Kool Aid and wait for the facts and not the emotions. In any case, that law does seem to go a bit far in creating possible excuses for killers.

Hall Of Fame
    You guys are a bunch of ball fondlers...

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4418248]You guys are a bunch of ball fondlers...[/QUOTE]

lol. i'll be back in the pic thread, tip-toeing around the TOS. Later *****es

All League
    does the Hampur wear a hoodie :dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4418176]Never around when you need em.[/QUOTE]

Anyone who ever worked at the Sunrise mall should be immediately stripped of MOD duties.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4418189]MOD THIS.
    guess where I just grabbed. How'd your Heels do this weekend.:yes:[/QUOTE]

They are not my heels..... but I was searching for the razorbacks?