Thread: Another teenager shot dead in Florida

Another teenager shot dead in Florida

I'll go out on a limb and assume Taquanda isn't white with a Peruvian mother. :rotfl:

[B][U]Store owner shoots teen in self-defense, killing him[/U][/B]

TAMPA, Fla. - Taquanda Baker doesn't remember the suspect saying anything. She just remembers seeing his gun.

"I was standing here," she said, pointing to a spot near her cash register. "As I saw him coming, he already had the gun up."

Baker pulled her gun out of her pocket, misfiring a shot into the wall, then aimed and shot again.

"He stumbled about 3 feet back, hit the floor, and I shot out the door," she recalls.

Baker ran outside her convenience store to Armenia Avenue and flagged down a TPD cruiser.

"I was like, 'I just shot somebody. Help me! Help me! Help me!"

While paramedics raced the suspect to the hospital, police put Baker in handcuffs and in the backseat of a patrol car.

She told them she not only knew the person she shot -- she knew he was only 16.

"I used to tease with him, 'Why aren't you in school today?'" Baker explained.

Baker calls Quintavius Moore a regular customer, who shopped in her store several times a day.

He'd buy shirts or candy, sometimes he even brought kids in.

Moore's grandmother, Delores Wesley, wouldn't comment on her grandson's death, but asked ABC Action News to relay a message to other teens.

"Stay in school," Wesley said. "Put God in your life."

Knowing she killed Moore, even in self-defense, makes Baker sick.

"It's a feeling in the inside. I can't explain it," Baker said. "It's like my heart's broken."

Baker bought the gun when she opened her store a couple years ago. She puts it in her pocket first thing every morning. She keeps it concealed, so she's not sure more even knew she had a gun, especially since this was the first time she's ever had to use it.

"With $30 in the register, so if he was lucky enough to get the money, it would've just been $30," Baker said. "That's nothing. It's not worth your life."

[url]http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/Store-owner-shoots-teen-in-self-defense-killing-him[/url]

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4419035]I'll go out on a limb and assume Taquanda isn't white with a Peruvian mother. :rotfl:

TAMPA, Fla. - Taquanda Baker doesn't remember the suspect saying anything. She just remembers seeing his gun.

"I was standing here," she said, pointing to a spot near her cash register. "As I saw him coming, he already had the gun up."

Baker pulled her gun out of her pocket, misfiring a shot into the wall, then aimed and shot again.

"He stumbled about 3 feet back, hit the floor, and I shot out the door," she recalls.

Baker ran outside her convenience store to Armenia Avenue and flagged down a TPD cruiser.

While paramedics raced the suspect to the hospital, police put Baker in handcuffs and in the backseat of a patrol car.

Baker calls Quintavius Moore a regular customer, who shopped in her store several times a day.

Moore's grandmother, Delores Wesley, wouldn't comment on her grandson's death, but asked ABC Action News to relay a message to other teens.

"It's a feeling in the inside. I can't explain it," Baker said. "It's like my heart's broken."

Baker bought the gun when she opened her store a couple years ago. She puts it in her pocket first thing every morning. She keeps it concealed, so she's not sure more even knew she had a gun, especially since this was the first time she's ever had to use it.

"With $30 in the register, so if he was lucky enough to get the money, it would've just been $30," Baker said. "That's nothing. It's not worth your life."

[url]http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/Store-owner-shoots-teen-in-self-defense-killing-him[/url][/QUOTE]

Taquanda better get ready for the massive media , Sharpton and the like as well as the Black Panther bounty.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4419046]Taquanda better get ready for the massive media , Sharpton and the like as well as the Black Panther bounty.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Because both cases are the same :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4419046]Taquanda better get ready for the massive media , Sharpton and the like as well as the Black Panther bounty.[/QUOTE]

AP and al reuters is right now as we speak photoshopping her picture to lighten her up. :rotfl:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4419073]Yes.

Because both cases are the same :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Facts? The media doesn't need them ...why do I on a JETS meassage board? Now if this were a PATS board, well then.. oh never mind.

I wonder if the EOCC will demand a new option on a job application:

White with a Peruvian mother.

Or will Zimmerman still put Hispanic?

Moonbattery gets confusing. :coocoo:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4419035]"I was like, 'I just shot somebody. Help me! Help me! Help me!"

[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.redsarmy.com/benny%20hill%20wtf.gif[/IMG]

lol, what about the kid that got shot?

"If I had a son he would look just like Quintavius Moore" -Obama

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4419046] Moore's grandmother, Delores Wesley, wouldn't comment on her grandson's death, but asked ABC Action News to relay a message to other teens.

[/QUOTE]

And fer gawds sake, shoot first!

:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4419113]"If I had a son he would look just like Quintavius Moore" -Obama[/QUOTE]

LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4419105][IMG]http://www.redsarmy.com/benny%20hill%20wtf.gif[/IMG]

lol, what about the kid that got shot?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs[/url]
    :P

[QUOTE]While paramedics raced the suspect to the hospital, [B]police put Baker in handcuffs and in the backseat of a patrol car.[/B] [/QUOTE]

Yup, differences between the situations are hard to spot . . .

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4419035]I'll go out on a limb and assume Taquanda isn't white with a Peruvian mother. :rotfl:

[url]http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/Store-owner-shoots-teen-in-self-defense-killing-him[/url][/QUOTE]

Misunderstood yoof, Misunderstood yoof!!! ATTICA, ATTICA!!!!
    Don't rush to conclusions!!!!! he was a good boy, YADA,YADA, YADA!!!

[QUOTE=acepepe;4419248]Misunderstood yoof, Misunderstood yoof!!! ATTICA, ATTICA!!!!
    Don't rush to conclusions!!!!! he was a good boy, YADA,YADA, YADA!!![/QUOTE]

Now Now....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4419248]Misunderstood yoof, Misunderstood yoof!!! ATTICA, ATTICA!!!!
    Don't rush to conclusions!!!!! he was a good boy, YADA,YADA, YADA!!![/QUOTE]

You forgot my favorite - He was planning on considering to look into possibly thinking about attending college in the fall!!!!