Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have You Ever Been the Victim of Violence?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4420913]Yes. That counts very much!!

We should start another thread.

"Were you the perpetrator of violence?" lol :D

I was at a bar, Newburgh again, and got into it with a bunch of overly tanned weirdos. I set their Mustang Saleen on fire in the parking lot....lit 5 books of matches up under the front seat. Watched it burn from the pier next to the bar. It was awesome :)[/QUOTE]

once I accidentally cut off some guidos and when I stopped at a light they came running over to my car and ripped off their shirts yelling at me to get out of my car. They were tugging at my driver's side door trying to open it, but it was jammed shut (piece of crap AMC Concorde that I had just gotten into a crazy accident with where a guy in a van clipped me and forced me into a tree, I kept my shirt on though). I said "no thanks" and drove away.

ahh, to be 19 again.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4420903]I finally met someone from Newburgh (besides Timmy)!!

Awhile ago I tried to school the people here on Pete's Hot Dogs. I would cut off my arm right now for 3 Pete's Dogs and a chocolate milk :)

I lived in a pretty bad part of Newburgh. Lander and Liberty Street....and later on Benkard Ave. Not good place for a white boy....lol[/QUOTE]

Liberty street, yeah tough place.....I live in the Town so not as bad but still have to know where you are when out and about.....

Funny about Pete's dogs. was there a couple of weeks ago for a few while waitng for my truck to be serviced....Some good **** there.....:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Then I got my revenge. Then 20 hrs of community service.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4420891]Love the Siamese cat-itude (speaking of being the victim of violence). Adopted an 18 year old siamese once, kept him in a bathroom for two days so he and the other cats could exchange smells/build familiarity. Opened the door, worried for poor, ancient Uncle June and he ran right over and biffed Joe and Goofy right in the head. True story. :yes:[/QUOTE]
    Oh he's the sheriff for sure; a-boppin feral cats and his "step-brother" on a daily basis. he sits by the solarium door and waits to bash one of the feral guys coming in; looking for a treat from my wife.

wait aminute

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's see, when I was around ten me and my friend were at the river fishing. A group of black teenagers came by, beat us up, broke our fishing poles and through all our gear in the river.

Another time, a black kid stole my bicycle, but I got it back later on that day.

Another time, we were at the municipal pool, and a gang of about twenty blacks took over the bicycle rack. They were sitting on our bikes, trying to break the locks, were unsuccessful, the manager finally went out there and they left. Everybody who had a bike went out to the bike rack to find all the tires slashed, and assorted parts broken. No arrests were made.

When I was 17, I was strongarmed mugged by 3 blacks.

Since then, I've acquired street smarts, so I've been able to avoid being a victim of crime. But I could go on for about an hour or two listing all the **** that's happened to friends and family because of Holder's people.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4420754]I got jumped walking home from the bus stop after work one night in Newburgh, NY. 5 black dudes and one white guy who fancied himself black walked down the street on the other side in the same direction I was going. I saw them and felt like something was gonna happen. Sure enough...as soon as I turned a corner down a side street, they crossed over and the white boy came running up behind me and pulled a gun out on me....demanded my money, which I had none. He then pistol whipped me in the face and a couple more times in the back of the head as I went down. I stood up as fast as I could and...unbelievably...outran all those black guys in unlaced workboots, lol. I stumbled into my mom's house with blood running down my face. She shrieked, stepdad walked into the room and when he saw what happened went and grabbed his 12 gauge. Right then, the guys showed up on our porch and tried to run into the house. My crazy ass stepdad fired a shot into the ceiling of the house and they all took off like cockroaches.

We moved 2 weeks later.

The shot my stepdad fired put a hole in one of the waterlines upstairs. He made me fix it the next day, lol.

The funny part is I eventually met the white guy that pistol whipped me. He got locked up when I was in jail....I recognized him when he was sent to the trustee dorm I was assigned to.

The funnier part is that after I recognized him from trying to rob me...I recognized his name. The little bastard was the youngest son of my mom's friend...who used to babysit me when I was 6. He was a little douche back then too. Small world....

Also, when I lived in Phoenix, I walked in my apartment getting robbed. Didn't even know they were there, but they heard me walk in. I walked into my kitchen and 2 guys came running past me...the first guy shoved me backwards and the second guy clocked me right in the throat with a bat (luckily missed my face). I passed out after not being able to breath...came to and my neighbors were standing over me. Had to give my statement to the cops by writing on their notepad, lol.

I moved back to NY a month later.[/QUOTE]

holy crap they should make a movie on your life

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4421240]holy crap they should make a movie on your life[/QUOTE]

They did.

It's called Dumb and Dumber :)

Sent from my brain using Telepathy

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh i forgot this terrible tale.....

when i was about 16 my band played the calderone concert hall in hempstead. well, after the gig we were hanging in the dressing room and thought about some food. we decided on white castle which was nearby. me and freddy went and we ordered like 40 bucks worth of burgers and as we walked out, a group of 3 or 4 of holders people stopped us and they told us to give it to them. we were scared so we did

....and thats the last time we ever saw them sweet burgers. ever.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4421248]oh i forgot this terrible tale.....

when i was about 16 my band played the calderone concert hall in hempstead. well, after the gig we were hanging in the dressing room and thought about some food. we decided on white castle which was nearby. me and freddy went and we ordered like 40 bucks worth of burgers and as we walked out, a group of 3 or 4 of holders people stopped us and they told us to give it to them. we were scared so we did

....and thats the last time we ever saw them sweet burgers. ever.[/QUOTE]

every time I see your name my brain reads it as "Dick Hole"..

stop that