Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scalia shoud be on Fox News

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=cr726;4421728]I don't watch Maddow, although she was on Stern yesterday, I am commenting on his actual questions over the years. [B]As a person he would be great to have a beer with[/B].[/QUOTE]

He is. He was one of the Judges of our moot court competition in law school. He drank with us before the finals and ate and boozed for a long while at the banquet after.

Very fun guy. The brilliant part goes without saying, irrespective of your political leanings.

[QUOTE=crasherino;4426681]He is. He was one of the Judges of our moot court competition in law school. He drank with us before the finals and ate and boozed for a long while at the banquet after.

Very fun guy. The brilliant part goes without saying, irrespective of your political leanings.[/QUOTE]

That's a great experience to have with a SC Justice, awesome thanks for sharing.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4421365]nah, Fox News should consider; "Lending a voice to the wealthy Since 1996"[/QUOTE]

'Cause there are no wealthy liberals....:zzz::zzz:

I think he asks pertinent questions that is more then I can say about a few others like Ginsburg!