Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction:

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like

Prediction:

George Zimmermann will be murdered in self-defense within the next 2 years.

Someone who also has a carrier permit will shoot Zimmermann dead.

The shhoter will claim Zimmermann drew down on him and the killing was justified.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4423698]George Zimmermann will be murdered in self-defense within the next 2 years.

The shhoter will claim Zimmermann drew down on him and the killing was justified.[/QUOTE]

And the media outrage will be conspicuously absent . . .

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's probably what you're hoping, but no, that's not what's going to happen. Zimmerman is going sue the living crap out of alot of people, organizations and institutions. He'll take his millions and dissapear into obscurity.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4423698]George Zimmermann will be murdered in self-defense within the next 2 years.

The shhoter will claim Zimmermann drew down on him and the killing was justified.[/QUOTE]

Is this a threat?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=OCCH;4423707]And the media outrage will be conspicuously absent . . .[/QUOTE]

No it's cool Frequent said its karma.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dudes eyes are really close together....

Sent from my brain using Telepathy

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4423807]Dudes eyes are really close together....

Sent from my brain using Telepathy[/QUOTE]

Why do you hate Hispanics?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4423810]Why do you hate Hispanics?[/QUOTE]

Probably because he tries too hard to compensate for his tiny peen with a gun. Gun nuts....they're pretty much all the same...

Sent from my brain using Telepathy

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Well he does look suspicious to me. I think I'll ask him what he is doing outside of the idea I think he belongs in.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4423859]Probably because he tries too hard to compensate for his tiny peen with a gun. Gun nuts....they're pretty much all the same...

Sent from my @ss using Telepathy[/QUOTE]

Not all.....;)

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ernie;4423777]Is this a threat?[/QUOTE]

You got me. I'm a guy living in Florida with a carriers permit. Cause I always need to have a big iron on my hip. That's me.

:rolleyes:

My point was the 'stand your ground laws' make it really easy to get away with murder ... Especially when you murder a person carrying a gun.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4423716]That's probably what you're hoping, but no, that's not what's going to happen. Zimmerman is going sue the living crap out of alot of people, organizations and institutions. He'll take his millions and dissapear into obscurity.[/QUOTE]

Nope. He is I public figure -which means to won a slander or libel suit he'd need to prove someone either knowingly lied or published something without even caring whether it was true. No chance he could make that case

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;4424106]Nope. He is I public figure -which means to won a slander or libel suit he'd need to prove someone either knowingly lied or published something without even caring whether it was true. No chance he could make that case[/QUOTE]

Networks lied and said he used the word "koon", they also altered tapes. This misinformation caused a violent hate group to post a bounty on his head.

We'll see what happens.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ernie;4423777]Is this a threat?[/QUOTE]

No, I think he said it was a prediction.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4424111]Networks lied and said he used the word "koon", they also altered tapes. This misinformation caused a violent hate group to post a bounty on his head.

We'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Doggin (and anyone else that's good at lawyering), does NBC admitting they messed with the tape help his cause at all, should he choose to sue?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4424165]Yeah Doggin (and anyone else that's good at lawyering), does NBC admitting they messed with the tape help his cause at all, should he choose to sue?[/QUOTE]

This incident confirms beyond any doubt that these networks are nothing more than propaganda machines.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude if that happens they are so gonna finger you for it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4424166]This incident confirms beyond any doubt that these networks are nothing more than propaganda machines.[/QUOTE]

And I ask this seriously, are there any unbiased sites/networks to go to for news? Is BBC better/worse/same?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4424168]And I ask this seriously, are there any unbiased sites/networks to go to for news? Is BBC better/worse/same?[/QUOTE]

There is a huge difference between a bias and out and out lying ie doctoring photos, editing tapes etc.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4424168]And I ask this seriously, are there any unbiased sites/networks to go to for news? Is BBC better/worse/same?[/QUOTE]

BBC is great...where I get the majority of my news.