Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Prediction:

I think I'm gonna move to Utah.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=cr726;4434214] it to think she had zero supervision while making he decision is naive to say the least.[/QUOTE]

What?

:rolleyes:

-

[QUOTE=32green;4434219]What?

:rolleyes:

-[/QUOTE]

You think this prosecutor is the sole person deciding what Zimmerman was to be charged with.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=cr726;4434222]You think this prosecutor is the sole person deciding what Zimmerman was to be charged with.[/QUOTE]

No, its a conspiracy of stupid people.:rolleyes:

Have you re-read your posts, or are we focusing on me now?

Perhaps bed-time is an option for you.

;)

[QUOTE=32green;4434160]Despite what your feelings are in this case...this is a classic unsustainable "overcharge" as I have said since the arrest.

This PUBLICITY SEEKING D.A. will be embarrassed and this case will sink.

And then...more blood will be shed.

:dunno:

-[/QUOTE]

:usedtobeajudge:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=FF2ģ;4434244]:usedtobeajudge:[/QUOTE]

:stillisadooshbarg:

-

[QUOTE=32green;4434247]:stillisadooshbarg:

-[/QUOTE]

:alien:

"Most affidavits of probable cause are very thin; this is so thin that it wonít make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge. Thereís simply nothing in there that would justify second degree murder. The elements of the crime arenít established.

Basically whatís in the affidavit is whatís in the public domain, with the exception of a few little things that were put forward by your previous commentator. But the fact that the mother identified the voice as that of her son, of course, we all knew that was going to happen. Thereís nothing in there of course either about the stains on the back of Zimmermanís shirt, the blood on the back of his head, the bloody nose, all of that.

Itís not only thin, itís irresponsible. I think that what you have here is an elected public official who made a campaign speech last night for reelection when she gave her presentation, and over-charged, way over-charged. This case will not, if the evidence is no stronger that what appears in the probable-cause affidavit, this case will result in an acquittal."

Harvard University law professor Alan Dershowitz

:yes:

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4434663]"Most affidavits of probable cause are very thin; this is so thin that it wonít make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge. Thereís simply nothing in there that would justify second degree murder. The elements of the crime arenít established.

Basically whatís in the affidavit is whatís in the public domain, with the exception of a few little things that were put forward by your previous commentator. But the fact that the mother identified the voice as that of her son, of course, we all knew that was going to happen. Thereís nothing in there of course either about the stains on the back of Zimmermanís shirt, the blood on the back of his head, the bloody nose, all of that.

Itís not only thin, itís irresponsible. I think that what you have here is an elected public official who made a campaign speech last night for reelection when she gave her presentation, and over-charged, way over-charged. This case will not, if the evidence is no stronger that what appears in the probable-cause affidavit, this case will result in an acquittal."

:yes:[/QUOTE]

What evidence did he see that the DA didn't? The idea of not giving the defense too much is a great one

Speaking of judges:
    The Zimmerman case judge has offered to recuse herself. It seems it has been revealed that her husband works for a CNN legal commentator. CNN (Clinton News Network) - on the vanguard of the "Hang Zimmerman" movement.
    I wonder how this judge was assigned to the case? Could Eric Holder have pulled strings to help. After all, he vowed to press forward with all possible resourses. Holder, after all, always does the bidding of Sultan Barack.

Wow great find. How about posting what Dershowitz has written about this case? It's very well done and unlike you makes sense.

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alan-dershowitz/the-rorschach-facts-in-th_b_1418441.html[/url]

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4434663]"Most affidavits of probable cause are very thin; this is so thin that it wonít make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge. Thereís simply nothing in there that would justify second degree murder. The elements of the crime arenít established.

:yes:[/QUOTE]

im waiting for the bus driver to speak up