Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction:

[QUOTE=Buster;4424051]You got me. I'm a guy living in Florida with a carriers permit. Cause I always need to have a big iron on my hip. That's me.

:rolleyes:

My point was the 'stand your ground laws' make it really easy to get away with murder ... Especially when you murder a person carrying a gun.[/QUOTE]

I don't get the tone of your thread or this post, but it sure reads like a threat to me.

For your sake I hope he does not get murdered, or else Sooth may get a subpoena to identify who is "Buster".

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Buster;4424051]You got me. I'm a guy living in Florida with a carriers permit. Cause I always need to have a big iron on my hip. That's me.

:rolleyes:

My point was the 'stand your ground laws' make it really easy to get away with murder ... Especially when you murder a person carrying a gun.[/QUOTE]

I carry in Florida too. The law is to defend yourself. You sound aggressive and that is what ruins it for all. I think everyone should let the law do its job without fanatics spewing their venom. None of us were there to know what happened. The cops,grand jury, etc will work better without hypocrites interfering. The wheels of justice move slowly. So what? It's best they get it right. Justice will be served.

---
    I am here: [url]http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uxupcx[/url]

[QUOTE=Ernie;4424246]I don't get the tone of your thread or this post, but it sure reads like a threat to me.

For your sake I hope he does not get murdered, or else Sooth may get a subpoena to identify who is "Buster".[/QUOTE]

Are you Ham? Holy paranoid.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=Ernie;4424246]I don't get the tone of your thread or this post, but it sure reads like a threat to me.

For your sake I hope he does not get murdered, or else Sooth may get a subpoena to identify who is "Buster".[/QUOTE]

ok, I will write this slowly

It will not be murder because zimmermann's corpse will have a gun and the shooter will therefore be justified in shooting him. The stand your ground law would protect the shooter.

Get it?

All League
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4424254]I carry in Florida too. The law is to defend yourself. You sound aggressive and that is what ruins it for all. I think everyone should let the law do its job without fanatics spewing their venom. None of us were there to know what happened. The cops,grand jury, etc will work better without hypocrites interfering. The wheels of justice move slowly. So what? It's best they get it right. Justice will be served.

---
    I am here: [url]http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uxupcx[/url][/QUOTE]

I disagree. In Florida the Wheels of justice travel and the speed of a bullet.

Zimmermann was justified in shooting a kid walking home from the convienience store.

Justice.

All Pro

There ain't a face palm pic beig enough for you Ernie. You still bangin' Bert (not that there's anything worng with that).

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4424209]BBC is great...where I get the majority of my news.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my feeling as well but I can get pretty conspiracy loopy in my head-brain, ya know? Giving up weed to have a kid sucks. :mad:

:D

:huh:

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4424254]I carry in Florida too. The law is to defend yourself. You sound aggressive and that is what ruins it for all. I think everyone should let the law do its job without fanatics spewing their venom. None of us were there to know what happened. The cops,grand jury, etc will work better without hypocrites interfering. The wheels of justice move slowly. So what? It's best they get it right. Justice will be served.

---
    I am here: [url]http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uxupcx[/url][/QUOTE]

This kid is gone, his family ruined. At best there will be retribution.

[QUOTE=Buster;4423698]George Zimmermann will be murdered in self-defense within the next 2 years.

Someone who also has a carrier permit will shoot Zimmermann dead.

The shhoter will claim Zimmermann drew down on him and the killing was justified.[/QUOTE]

Counter Prediction:

Part 1: Buster will post at least 10 threads over the next year promoting Solar Power and Alternative Energy, but will never use either personally.

Part 2: Buster will post at least 20 thread over the next year on how bad Chris Christie is.

Wonder whose prediction is more likely to come true...

[QUOTE=Buster;4424313]

Zimmermann was justified in shooting a kid walking home from the convienience store.

Justice.[/QUOTE]

Well see there you go again, reading your BS script. The media doctored photographs and altered tapes. What else did they lie about? But you don't care, because you agree with the narrative.

I bet when the Grand Jury gets done with the investigation, that kid was walking around that compound for hours, looking for open windows and unlocked doors. This was a troubled kid who needed adult supervision 24/7 but his "father" didn't even look for him until the next day, and didn't find him for 2 more. I hope the quickie mart clerk gets subpoened, and Martin sr because Martin sr is already on record making contradictory statements about when his feral monster left the apartment that day, and why he did when he was told to stay put.

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4424519]Well see there you go again, reading your BS script. The media doctored photographs and altered tapes. What else did they lie about? But you don't care, because you agree with the narrative.

I bet when the Grand Jury gets done with the investigation, that kid was walking around that compound for hours, looking for open windows and unlocked doors. This was a troubled kid who needed adult supervision 24/7 but his "father" didn't even look for him until the next day, and didn't find him for 2 more. I hope the quickie mart clerk gets subpoened, and Martin sr because Martin sr is already on record making contradictory statements about when his feral monster left the apartment that day, and why he did when he was told to stay put.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/ake0005l.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    There is some serious mental illness on this board lately. Becomes less and less worthwhile by the day.

Based on "leaked" evidence which may or may not be FACT, clearly the media has distorted the facts to create racial tension. Audio and video. It turns out Zimmerman did have injuries to the back of his head. Caused by Trayvon? And there were witnesses.
    By the way, notice the signs held by the protestors. The have the SEIU logo prominently shown. SEIU is the union which has provided numerous Obama staff members and a key member of the NLRB. Hmmm. Obama wouldn't be encouraging these demonstrations through back channel communications. No way, right?
    That said, there is a possibilty Zimmerman gets whacked. After all, the New Black Panther Party has a bounty on him. (Sounds like conspiracy?). And the 14-24 year old black male group would love to kill him. The age group is extremely violent these days. Yhe leading scorers by far in the violent crime game. Sorry, is that profilng?

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4424613]There is some serious mental illness on this board lately. Becomes less and less worthwhile by the day.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;4424946]Based on "leaked" evidence which may or may not be FACT, clearly the media has distorted the facts to create racial tension. Audio and video. It turns out Zimmerman did have injuries to the back of his head. Caused by Trayvon? And there were witnesses.
    By the way, notice the signs held by the protestors. The have the SEIU logo prominently shown. SEIU is the union which has provided numerous Obama staff members and a key member of the NLRB. Hmmm. Obama wouldn't be encouraging these demonstrations through back channel communications. No way, right?
    That said, there is a possibilty Zimmerman gets whacked. After all, the New Black Panther Party has a bounty on him. (Sounds like conspiracy?). And the 14-24 year old black male group would love to kill him. The age group is extremely violent these days. Yhe leading scorers by far in the violent crime game. Sorry, is that profilng?[/QUOTE]

LOLZ

All League
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4424519]Well see there you go again, reading your BS script. The media doctored photographs and altered tapes. What else did they lie about? But you don't care, because you agree with the narrative.

I bet when the Grand Jury gets done with the investigation, that kid was walking around that compound for hours, looking for open windows and unlocked doors. This was a troubled kid who needed adult supervision 24/7 but his "father" didn't even look for him until the next day, and didn't find him for 2 more. I hope the quickie mart clerk gets subpoened, and Martin sr because Martin sr is already on record making contradictory statements about when his feral monster left the apartment that day, and why he did when he was told to stay put.[/QUOTE]

Dude

From what I've heard (and I basically stopprd listening) Zimmermann shot the kid legally.

But IMHO the law is stoooooooopid.

The premise of my original post is with this law in effect it is pretty easy to commit self-defense. Especially if you are a person who “looks for trouble”

[QUOTE=Buster;4425603]Dude

From what I've heard (and I basically stopprd listening) Zimmermann shot the kid legally.

But IMHO the law is stoooooooopid.

The premise of my original post is with this law in effect it is pretty easy to commit self-defense. Especially if you are a person who “looks for trouble”[/QUOTE]

I don't know how you come to the conclusion Zimmerman was looking for trouble. Growing up we had an old lady who lived across the street, she'd sit on her porch pretending to read the papers but she was watching everyone and everything. She called my parents, the kid next door parents, reporting our activity incessantly. Occassionaly, she'd call the police to report a non-crime. She was a harmless, nosy busy body.

It never occured to me that I should tackle her and smash her head into the pavement.

But then again, I'm not a feral sociopath like Trevor Martin.

[QUOTE=FF2®;4425301]LOLZ[/QUOTE]

You're a lifetime charter member of both SEIU and the New Black Panther Party, right. Your support is, I am sure, appreciated.

Did you notice that the Black Panthers are wearing rank insignia of the U.S. military is their photos? I never remember seeing a Captain (was one) or Lieutenant Colonel who looked like that. Imagine. Wearing the insignia of the hated white man's devil country.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4425777]Growing up we had an old lady who lived across the street, she'd sit on her porch pretending to read the papers but she was watching everyone and everything. She called my parents, the kid next door parents, reporting our activity incessantly. Occassionaly, she'd call the police to report a non-crime. She was a harmless, nosy busy body. [/QUOTE]

We had a lady like that in our neighborhood. We gave he terrier some antifreeze. ;)

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;4426381]You're a lifetime charter member of both SEIU and the New Black Panther Party, right. Your support is, I am sure, appreciated.

Did you notice that the Black Panthers are wearing rank insignia of the U.S. military is their photos? I never remember seeing a Captain (was one) or Lieutenant Colonel who looked like that. Imagine. Wearing the insignia of the hated white man's devil country.[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about? :confused:

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4425777]I don't know how you come to the conclusion Zimmerman was looking for trouble. Growing up we had an old lady who lived across the street, she'd sit on her porch pretending to read the papers but she was watching everyone and everything. She called my parents, the kid next door parents, reporting our activity incessantly. Occassionaly, she'd [B][U][I][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]call the police to report a non-crime.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/U][/B] She was a harmless, nosy busy body.
    [/QUOTE]

A shame Zimmerman didn't do the same. The kid would be alive.