Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming......

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4425168]Have you read any of the information I've provided so far?[/QUOTE]

This is the Liberal argument EVERY TIME. "It's Bushes fault or the republicans fault"!!!! Ok here's the proof that the democrats are at fault.... then it's "It's both their faults"" every friggin time.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4425181]This is the Liberal argument EVERY TIME. "It's Bushes fault or the republicans fault"!!!! Ok here's the proof that the democrats are at fault.... then it's "It's both their faults"" every friggin time.[/QUOTE]

Coming from the guy that has blamed Obama for everything, that's rich....

Sent from my brain using Telepathy

All League
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4425181]This is the Liberal argument EVERY TIME. "It's Bushes fault or the republicans fault"!!!! Ok here's the proof that the democrats are at fault.... then it's "It's both their faults"" every friggin time.[/QUOTE]

For the third time, I never said Bush was the cause for the 08 collapse, nor do I believe that to be true.

I never said that in my first post or since, so there has been no change in my argument.

That is all in your head.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4424993]You never specified "out of 100%".

Not quite sure how one would assign a simple percentage value of current status onto two specific men, even men of power, in a complex system of hundreds of millions of free acting men and women, including a few hundred other men and women of power in elected office federally, and a few hundred thousand or more ine elcted office on the state and local level, compounded by the actions and activities of billions around the world, all interacting and in flux leading to the current state of affairs today.

7,356.211 seemed as good an answer to that question as any other that might be given, given that the basis of the question is not one of objective comparitive analysis, but of political biases and party-based propaganda.

However, since you've asked and now specified, I would rate the personala ctions of Bush and Cheney as comprising 0.00237515% of the current overall State of the United States of America.[/QUOTE]

The question is reasonable and fair. We may differ on how much blame to assign his administration. But there is no debate (by responsible voters at least) that his administration and congress share part of the blame.

On a side note, I can't decide who are the greater fools; the democrats that blame Bush for every problem or the republicans who pretend that Obama has been in charge since 2000 .
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 04-02-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4424339]Wasn't Obama part of the 2006 Congress where the Dems controlled both houses before the country tanked?

I blame the do something Congress 2006 through 2010.[/QUOTE]

He never seems to mention that...