Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jetsshop.com unveils some new Nike gear.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Jetsshop.com unveils some new Nike gear.

Also the New Era hats........expensive $30.00 for a Nike Jets T-shirt. :eek:

[url]http://www.jetsshop.com/[/url]

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    No thanks, already picked up some cheap Reebok gear lol.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Jerseys will be very much the same except for the Nike label and probably a swoosh someplace. I believe the NFL requires that teams request and get approval for any uniform changes a year in advance and I've seen nothing about the Jets making such a request but I guess we'll find out officially on Tuesday.

As will tarajersey, yukijersey, jersey101 and all the other variations of the same outfit in Hong Kong so they can start knocking out "authentics" for 40 bucks

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4424252]
    As will tarajersey, yukijersey, jersey101 and all the other variations of the same outfit in Hong Kong so they can start knocking out "authentics" for 40 bucks[/QUOTE]

CANT WAIT my buddy has an order in that will surely get me a Tebow Nike Authentic knock off for $35.....:D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4424252]I think the Jerseys will be very much the same except for the Nike label and probably a swoosh someplace. I believe the NFL requires that teams request and get approval for any uniform changes a year in advance and I've seen nothing about the Jets making such a request but I guess we'll find out officially on Tuesday.

As will tarajersey, yukijersey, jersey101 and all the other variations of the same outfit in Hong Kong so they can start knocking out "authentics" for 40 bucks[/QUOTE]

Nike's sizing and quality of construction is far more superior and consistent to that of Reebok's.

I'm speaking on an [I]authentic[/I] authentic, of course.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AbstraKt;4424268]Nike's sizing and quality of construction is far more superior and consistent to that of Reebok's.

I'm speaking on an [I]authentic[/I] authentic, of course.[/QUOTE]

fine if you are a member of the 1%

most of the rest of us won't pay 250 bucks for a Nike "Authentic" made in the factory directly across the street from the knockout "Authentic" from the same materials by the same slave laborers making 11 cents a day....

only difference really is that both are worth 40 dollars but the Nike one includes an additional 210 dollars for marketing, advertising and massive profit margin

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    is it just me or is the shade of green a little different? It kind of looks more like a stealth/army green then the reebok gear was. the quality looks way better too

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nike really dropped the ball on "Jets Just Do It".

What an unnecessary tongue twister.

Why not simply, "Jets Do It". Memo to Nike, people tend to like clever t shirts more than trite leaguewide generic issues.
    Last edited by Astoria; 04-01-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hats are really nice. I also like the tees, Nike designs are so much better than Reebok, imho.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Astoria;4424293]Nike really dropped the ball on "Jets Just Do It".

What an unnecessary tongue twister.

Why not simply, "Jets Do It". Memo to Nike, people tend to like clever t shirts more than trite leaguewide generic issues.[/QUOTE]

Probably a generic shirt. Probably exists for all teams. Patriots Just Do It. Falcons Just Do It. Etc. My biggest issue with Nike is my fear that they will turn the NFL merchandise into a bunch of Nike billboards. The Swoosh will be the most dominant logo on some shirts, they're slogan will be everywhere. Nike can't help but make it all about themselves. There's been a leaked image of a Dolphins jersey and the initial criticism is that the Swoosh is bigger than the Dolphin logo on the sleeve.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im gonna order me a NEW YORK KNOWS JETS T-shirt.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Jets are to make any changes to the unis for this year, I would guess that they would add the JETS script right underneath the collar since I have seen it on some of the new player t shirts that have been released

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetsfan95;4424322]If the Jets are to make any changes to the unis for this year, I would guess that they would add the JETS script right underneath the collar since I have seen it on some of the new player t shirts that have been released[/QUOTE]

I think the NFL Logo is a requirement no matter who makes the jerseys.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone still believes Braylon's coming back, his Reebok jersey's only $20...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p9927915dt.jpg[/IMG]

Jets changing team colors, confirmed.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4424371][IMG]http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p9927915dt.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

That's waysist, you wascally wabbit. ;)

But in all seriousness, I have a feeling that the Jets would start endorsing nathan's hotdogs if they went with this color. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4424386]That's waysist, you wascally wabbit. ;)

But in all seriousness, I have a feeling that the Jets would start endorsing nathan's hotdogs if they went with this color. :D[/QUOTE]

guilden's, the official spicy mustard of the ny jets

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cant wait;4424388]guilden's, the official spicy mustard of the ny jets[/QUOTE]

And then they'd show the infamous Mark-Sanchez-eating-a-hotdog incident during the commercial. :P

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4424371][IMG]http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p9927915dt.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

SAR I thats the ***official*** color for the upcoming season for all those against tailgating. Im sure you will stand out in a crowd and be part of a small group.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4424394]SAR I thats the ***official*** color for the upcoming season for all those against tailgating. Im sure you will stand out in a crowd and be part of a small group.[/QUOTE]

Good idea...