Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

Thread: Game Of Thrones New Season Tonight 9:00

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    11,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    How many books are there?
    A Game of Thrones (1996)
    A Clash of Kings (1998)
    A Storm of Swords (2000)
    A Feast for Crows (2005)
    A Dance with Dragons (2011)

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    A Game of Thrones (1996)
    A Clash of Kings (1998)
    A Storm of Swords (2000)
    A Feast for Crows (2005)
    A Dance with Dragons (2011)
    I didn't know there were books.

    I'm buying all of them

  3. #23
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    So this show is good? I haven't seen an episode. Should I jump on the bandwagon tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And midgets doing whores backwards
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I'm in.

    Lolz!


    My humor threshold is getting lower and lower.


  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    If so....he's lucky, these dudes just turn chicks around and bang away.

    It was a time of men, ale and bangin away. No explaining things to angry wives.

    Sweet.


    -
    Ah yeas, those were the days.... I remember when...

    :shakescane:

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571

  6. #26
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    The midget warrior tax attorney

  7. #27
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    The midget warrior tax attorney
    He shall slay those deductions!

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Stokes puts the "imp" in important!

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,848
    Saw the first season, loved it, then my girlfriend got me the first four books in a paperback boxset. Very good value if you're interested in reading them.

    I got the hardcover of Dance with Dragons, but haven't read it yet.

    Books are awesome, but obviously spoil the show, which is extremely faithful (so far, anyway).

    Last night's episode was solid, but definitley struck me as a "let's just re-establish where all the characters are now" episode. Still, I expect this season to be awesome. Tyrion and Cersei's plotting and counterplotting should be fun.

  10. #30
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Yeah I hate fantasy crap.
    I'll bet you haven't seen a single LOTR or Star Wars movie.


    :shakes cane in a virulent manner:

  11. #31
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I'm in.







    (relevant gif)

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Who want's to get their freak on with the Queen?

    Oh my, the things I would do to her...













    It'd be the best 7 seconds of her life!
    Last edited by Big L; 04-02-2012 at 01:27 PM.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Last night's episode was solid, but definitley struck me as a "let's just re-establish where all the characters are now" episode. Still, I expect this season to be awesome. Tyrion and Cersei's plotting and counterplotting should be fun.
    It had to be done. There is so much going on with the show that I don't think they could have done it another way...

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Anyone see the last two episodes? The battle, then the season finale?

    Spoiler alert





    I'm confused. In the battle, the midget was whacked by his fathers troops? And what boy was the queen holding and about to give the death syrup to? And in the last episode, why is the midget now hiding out?

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Anyone see the last two episodes? The battle, then the season finale?

    Spoiler alert





    I'm confused. In the battle, the midget was whacked by his fathers troops? And what boy was the queen holding and about to give the death syrup to? And in the last episode, why is the midget now hiding out?
    I don't think that was his father's troops. I think that was the King's guard that attacked him. Likely ordered by the Queen.

    I think that was one of her incest babies.

    Because the Queen, his sister, wants him dead.

    I could be wrong on all three accounts.

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    I hate it . Like I feared the midget has taken over the show.

    Is king Starks girl hot as **** or what though. First time I saw her I thought please show her naked and they did oblige. Best thing out of season two . God shes hot.

  17. #37
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I don't think that was his father's troops. I think that was the King's guard that attacked him. Likely ordered by the Queen.

    I think that was one of her incest babies.

    Because the Queen, his sister, wants him dead.

    I could be wrong on all three accounts.
    Alright, I'll believe what you say. On count number two, if Joffery wasn't dead, why was she telling another incest baby that he'd be king?

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I hate it . Like I feared the midget has taken over the show.

    Is king Starks girl hot as **** or what though. First time I saw her I thought please show her naked and they did oblige. Best thing out of season two . God shes hot.
    Good thing they only show hot naked chicks.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Good thing they only show hot naked chicks.
    We see the midgets bare naked ass before it's all over. I promise you.

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    We see the midgets bare naked ass before it's all over. I promise you.
    Nah, I don't see the token man- ass in this show. It maybe it will turn the they.

    Naked queen before naked little person. Book it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us