Thread: The Killing Season 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

The Killing Season 2

I thought the season 2 premiere was pretty good. One thing that I don't like is it seems this season is going to really push the whole conspiracy angle big time. And the whole mother/son relationship thing with Linden and her kid is starting to rival the Kim/cougar storyline from season 2 of '24' in its annoying factor. Any scene with Stan is awesome, the guy should win an Emmy.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Loved the premiere. The bloody backpack showing up on the Larsen's doorstep is an interesting twist. Makes me think Rosie's murder was something personal against the Larsens. I knew by the end of the episode that Stan was going to go to his old mob boss for help. I agree that the actor playing Stan's character is really good.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    This show is starting to wear on me. But, the most recent episode did turn me on to this gem:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zztx7FBMr04"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zztx7FBMr04[/URL]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4424624]Loved the premiere. The bloody backpack showing up on the Larsen's doorstep is an interesting twist. Makes me think Rosie's murder was something personal against the Larsens. I knew by the end of the episode that Stan was going to go to his old mob boss for help. I agree that the actor playing Stan's character is really good.[/QUOTE]

The guy who plays stan is Brent Sexton, who actually played defensive back for the Steelers for one season (77). Didn't realize Stan had those kind of wheels! :eek: