Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Masters ... who will win?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Astonishing the advances in technology.

Watching the live amen corner feed in one window and checking this site in another window.

[url]http://www.oddschecker.com/golf/us-masters/winner[/url]

Sergio makes a putt and the odds across a variety of bookmakers change within moments.
    Last edited by EM31; 04-06-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is an official Masters app (definitely iphone/ipad and likely others) that is showing Amen Corner, Holes 15&16 and a featured group. I'm watching it now and it's great.

Plus it's free.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    WLF is going on with these guys haircuts? Beiber much?

[IMG]http://www.masters.com/images/players/25686.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.masters.com/images/players/27649.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.masters.com/images/players/25804.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.masters.com/images/players/22371.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.masters.com/images/players/25900.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.masters.com/images/players/32102.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4429188]There is an official Masters app (definitely iphone/ipad and likely others) that is showing Amen Corner, Holes 15&16 and a featured group. I'm watching it now and it's great.

Plus it's free.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the same feed DirecTV is using...very cool.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=lamont_jordan_rules;4428744]... i'll go with Bubba watson ... cool name :cool: ...

l_j_r[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, if your name is "Bubba", you should have a beer belly and a missing toof or two.

When I hear them say "Bubba Watson" on TV, and they cut to a skinny dude with a Justin Beiber haircut, it just feels wrong.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got my money on Shooter McGavin.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4429199]WLF is going on with these guys haircuts? Beiber much?

[/QUOTE]

ur really asking about dudes haircuts......?:akface

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4429427]ur really asking about dudes haircuts......?:akface[/QUOTE]
    Yep.

They seem a bit weird for professional golfers.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4429286]In my opinion, if your name is "Bubba", you should have a beer belly and a missing toof or two.

When I hear them say "Bubba Watson" on TV, and they cut to a skinny dude with a Justin Beiber haircut, it just feels wrong.[/QUOTE]

... lol ... homeboy is kicking some *$$ :cool: ...

... old man fred too ... crazyyyyy!!!! ...

l_j_r

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I the only one who thinks the thread title should read: The Masters, Who will care?

I'm all for chasing a few little white balls around a golf course with a couple of beers and a couple buddies in the golf cart but as far as watching someone else do it...up there with watching uncle-cousins take left-turns on Sundays. I'd rather take a measuring stick to the front lawn and find the tallest blade of grass.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4429286]In my opinion, if your name is "Bubba", you should have a beer belly and a missing toof or two.

When I hear them say "Bubba Watson" on TV, and they cut to a skinny dude with a Justin Beiber haircut, it just feels wrong.[/QUOTE]

And he has a pink driver.....

(For breast cancer awareness, but still.....)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jasper17;4429594]Am I the only one who thinks the thread title should read: The Masters, Who will care?

I'm all for chasing a few little white balls around a golf course with a couple of beers and a couple buddies in the golf cart but as far as watching someone else do it...up there with watching uncle-cousins take left-turns on Sundays. I'd rather take a measuring stick to the front lawn and find the tallest blade of grass.[/QUOTE]

no Jas...I'm right there with ya...I'm just lonely :(

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crossfire;4429188]There is an official Masters app (definitely iphone/ipad and likely others) that is showing Amen Corner, Holes 15&16 and a featured group. I'm watching it now and it's great.

Plus it's free.[/QUOTE]

+1000, It's an awesome app.

The highlights from the day are great to watch to get caught up on everything.

It's great to see Freddie up at the top of the leader board, and even better to see Tiger implode and kick his iron like a petulant child. What a disaster.

[QUOTE=Jasper17;4429594]Am I the only one who thinks the thread title should read: The Masters, Who will care?

I'm all for chasing a few little white balls around a golf course with a couple of beers and a couple buddies in the golf cart but as far as watching someone else do it...up there with watching uncle-cousins take left-turns on Sundays. I'd rather take a measuring stick to the front lawn and find the tallest blade of grass.[/QUOTE]

You don't care so much that you felt the need to tell everyone how much you don't care.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4429623]+1000, It's an awesome app.

The highlights from the day are great to watch to get caught up on everything.

It's great to see Freddie up at the top of the leader board, and even better to see Tiger implode and kick his iron like a petulant child. What a disaster.[/QUOTE]

How epic was that meltdown? Here's to more Eldrick implosion over the weekend :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://news.yahoo.com/column-tigers-display-embarrassment-game-020030891--golf.html[/url]

besides the cursing and the throwing and kicking of clubs, the most overrated golfer in history was at his usual sportsmanship best yesterday at the Masters.

and Jack Nicklaus continues to LHFAO at this spoiled petulent fraud
    Last edited by sg3; 04-07-2012 at 05:43 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4428413]Is Phil Mickelson drunk?[/QUOTE]

just 3 shots off the lead....

Jason Dufner looks like he doesn't feel pressure at all- & I like that he usually has a dip in...

Freddy C is just a great story- nothing not to like about him..he still has the length off the tee to compete with the youngsters, & when he putts like he did yesterday, anything is possible.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shevys;4429628] Here's to more Eldrick implosion over the weekend :D[/QUOTE]

Here Here:yes:

I like the cut of your jib.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't understand how anyone can think Woods is overrated. The man is indeed a scumbag, but one of the greatest golfers to ever pick up a club.

I'm rooting for 'ole Freddy Boom Boom, myself. Love to see the old guy school all the hotshot younguns.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love seeing Couples at the top of the leader board. He's always been one of my faves.

As for Tiger being overrated, that is absurd. Unless the argument is that he lost it since his wife best his ass with a golf club and he crashed his SUV. :D

But even if he never played another round of golf there is simply no argument that he isn't among the greatest, if not the greatest golfer of all time. And I have never liked the guy because he seems like an arrogant doosh.

He's got 72 PGA victories. third all time to Snead @ 83 and Nicklaus @ 73. And he's done it in 13 years less than Snead and 8 years less than Nicklaus.

He is second in Major victories with 14 to Nicklaus' 18.

Putting him along side his contemporaries, In 22 years, Mickelson has 40 PGA victories and 4 Majors.

Dislike the guy all you want but anyone that says he is overrated is fooling themselves.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4429639]Here Here:yes:

I like the cut of your jib.[/QUOTE]

Uh oh...sailor-speak.

Everyone watch their tuchuses.

[QUOTE=crossfire;4429684]I love seeing Couples at the top of the leader board. He's always been one of my faves.

As for Tiger being overrated, that is absurd. Unless the argument is that he lost it since his wife best his ass with a golf club and he crashed his SUV. :D

But even if he never played another round of golf there is simply no argument that he isn't among the greatest, if not the greatest golfer of all time. And I have never liked the guy because he seems like an arrogant doosh.

He's got 72 PGA victories. third all time to Snead @ 83 and Nicklaus @ 73. And he's done it in 13 years less than Snead and 8 years less than Nicklaus.

He is second in Major victories with 14 to Nicklaus' 18.

Putting him along side his contemporaries, In 22 years, Mickelson has 40 PGA victories and 4 Majors.

Dislike the guy all you want but anyone that says he is overrated is fooling themselves.[/QUOTE]

What...are you an expert?

:D;)

Have to agree, though it makes watching him struggle (and without class and maturity:rolleyes:) even sweeter.

-