Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prepare to See the Right in a Frothy Froth of Frothyness

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4430316]Speaking of being far removed from reality.....

Bush 8 years = $4.89 trillion.

Obungler 3 years = $4.93 trillion. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You do realize that the reason Bush's number is "only" 4.89 trillion is because the braintrust decided to NOT put the cost of the Iraq War on the ledger?

Of course you don't realize that.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4430322]You do realize that the reason Bush's number is "only" 4.89 trillion is because the braintrust decided to NOT put the cost of the Iraq War on the ledger?

Of course you don't realize that.[/QUOTE]

Of course he does not realize that. He is a product of the......

[IMG]http://www.greenleft.org.au/sites/default/files/imagecache/article-image/dhs-mediacontrol.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4430352]Of course he does not realize that. He is a product of the......

[IMG]http://www.greenleft.org.au/sites/default/files/imagecache/article-image/dhs-mediacontrol.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I've decided to start showing that I make a sh*tload of money every year by not including my mortgage, car payment and utility bills in my expenses.

Logic! Science!!

---
    Sent from my Anus using TapewormTalk

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://polisat.com/Images/ObamaEmbracesMuslimBrotherhood-0001bAa-600x506.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4430379][IMG]http://polisat.com/Images/ObamaEmbracesMuslimBrotherhood-0001bAa-600x506.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Why re-join the military that Obama is in charge of then? You realize your opinion of your Commander in Chief as you sit in Afghanistan is a violation of the UCMJ? Guard the back gate and shut your sad mouth.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4430526]Why re-join the military that Obama is in charge of then? You realize your opinion of your Commander in Chief as you sit in Afghanistan is a violation of the UCMJ? Guard the back gate and shut your sad mouth.[/QUOTE]

In the PPA don't you guard back gates also? :dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4430534]In the PPA don't you guard back gates also? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't know what I do because I don't have a blog like FF aka JetMoses

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4430285]Let's look at gas prices first.

And the trillions of debt.

I guess Obama should of never of put the costs of two wars on the books?[/QUOTE]

B. Hussein "should of" "never of" whut?

0 has lots of ways to lower petroleum prices, from Keystone to opening up more areas to drilling to even a token release from the SPR,which led to a drop in price on rumor alone recently before it didn't happen. But the reality is his gov't is on record As desiring European level prices. Sohave them we shall until he's gone.

war expenditures? they are a drop in the bucket compared to 0's waste on the public sector illegals and welfare bums.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4430549]B. Hussein "should of" "never of" whut?

0 has lots of ways to lower petroleum prices, from Keystone to opening up more areas to drilling to even a token release from the SPR,which led to a drop in price on rumor alone recently before it didn't happen. But the reality is his gov't is on record As desiring European level prices. Sohave them we shall until he's gone.

war expenditures? they are a drop in the bucket compared to 0's waste on the public sector illegals and welfare bums.[/QUOTE]

You ignore Goldman Sachs info about speculation and pretend the cost of the wars are minimal. Good night.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4430546]You wouldn't know what I do because I don't have a blog like FF aka JetMoses[/QUOTE]

Shoe check at the TSA? Gun deliveries to Mexican gangs? Suing states trying to uphold Federal laws?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4430551]Shoe check at the TSA? Gun deliveries to Mexican gangs? Suing states trying to uphold Federal laws?[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to recap all of Hannitys shows?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4430322]You do realize that the reason Bush's number is "only" 4.89 trillion is because the braintrust decided to NOT put the cost of the Iraq War on the ledger?

Of course you don't realize that.[/QUOTE]

What would Bush's total be with the War on the books?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4430550]You ignore Goldman Sachs info about speculation and pretend the cost of the wars are minimal. Good night.[/QUOTE]

Goldman Sachs...one of b husseins biggest donors...I know of 'em

I know what costs the most govt wise and it aint wars...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4430554]Are you trying to recap all of Hannitys shows?[/QUOTE]

Good comeback Ctrl+R76...not. Everyone who knows more than you is now just like Hannity. Got it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4430558]Good comeback Ctrl+R76...not. Everyone who knows more than you is now just like Hannity. Got it.[/QUOTE]

No you don't.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4430549]

war expenditures? they are a drop in the bucket compared to 0's waste on the public sector illegals and welfare bums.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Barry has spent in 3 years in Afghanistan and Iraq what Bush did in 6, even though he said he was going to end it. :rolleyes:

At this point it's all just glorified welfare and carpetbagging, but hey, the DC kleptocrats want to keep the kickbacks rolling in and Barry can't afford politically to bring all these people home because half of them would wind up on unemployment and most of the rest would go on welfare. Civilian contractors outnumber military personnel about 100 to 1.

I think if the average taxpayer saw how their money is pissed away here they would have a stroke from all the blood vessels popping in their brain. :steamin:
    Last edited by Frequent Flyer; 04-08-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4430615]I'm pretty sure Barry has spent in 3 years in Afghanistan and Iraq what Bush did in 6, even though he said he was going to end it. :rolleyes:

At this point it's all just glorified welfare and carpetbagging, but hey, the DC kleptocrats want to keep the kickbacks rolling in and Barry can't afford politically to bring all these people home because half of them would wind up on unemployment and most of the rest would go on welfare. Civilian contractors outnumber military personnel about 100 to 1.

I think if the average taxpayer saw how their money is pissed away here they would have a stroke from all the blood vessels popping in their brain. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Yet, you recently re-enlisted in the military? Were you hoping to be useful over there?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4430800]Yet, you recently re-enlisted in the military? Were you hoping to be useful over there?[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt Frequent Flyer is military. Just sayin'.... ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4430836]I highly doubt Frequent Flyer is military. Just sayin'.... ;)[/QUOTE]

Sadly he is currently serving in Afghanistan.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4430842]Sadly he is currently serving in Afghanistan.[/QUOTE]

Really?

He should probably lay off the posting here in light of what happened to that other guy. I'm not a fan of his, but wouldn't want to see him get screwed over...