Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prepare to See the Right in a Frothy Froth of Frothyness

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4428808]Listen, last time I checked this is a public forum. Your constant insults, bullying and whining to the Mods won't stop me from expressing my opinions.[/quote]

Well, it would help if you had actual opinions, instead of just trolling everything you see.

[quote]Simply because you disagree with their content is no reason to call for my ouster. Suck it up big fella.[/QUOTE]

There would have to BE content for me to disagree with.:rolleyes:

No, stop crying, be a man, and sod off. Plenty of things in the world for you to start your own threads on, instead of always following me around in mine. You're not a puppy, stop acting like one.

But hey success, another Fish thread wel and truly derailed. Another troll win for the troll.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4428834]Well, it would help if you had actual opinions, instead of just trolling everything you see.

There would have to BE content for me to disagree with.:rolleyes:

No, stop crying, be a man, and sod off. Plenty of things in the world for you to start your own threads on, instead of always following me around in mine. You're not a puppy, stop acting like one.

But hey success, another Fish thread wel and truly derailed. Another troll win for the troll.[/QUOTE]

Who derailed it? :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4428838]Who derailed it? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[url]www.patsfans.com[/url] For you, Addios! ;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4428848][url]www.patsfans.com[/url] For you, Addios! ;)[/QUOTE]

For you...enjoy!

[url]http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/first-lady-michelle-obama[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4428855]For you...enjoy!

[url]http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/first-lady-michelle-obama[/url][/QUOTE]

Forks in my eyes, you Bassturd!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4428838]Who derailed it? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

That would be you, derailing from the topic (Egypt) and making comments on the First Lady's School Lunch program. While you might think that has relevance, or is "ironic" or funny, it's not. It's trolling.

So, we're at post what, 6 from you thus far? Still choosing not to go away, not to discuss the topic, but to keep stalking me. Again, sod off FF.:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4428883]That would be you, derailing from the topic (Egypt) and making comments on the First Lady's School Lunch program. While you might think that has relevance, or is "ironic" or funny, it's not. It's trolling.

So, we're at post what, 6 from you thus far? Still choosing not to go away, not to discuss the topic, but to keep stalking me. Again, sod off FF.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Dude.

Stop feeding him. He's not worth your or anyone else's time.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4428883]That would be you, derailing from the topic (Egypt) and making comments on the First Lady's School Lunch program. While you might think that has relevance, or is "ironic" or funny, it's not. It's trolling.

So, we're at post what, 6 from you thus far? Still choosing not to go away, not to discuss the topic, but to keep stalking me. Again, sod off FF.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

And again, you have no right to decide who comments or not, AMIRITE? ;)

How many post are we at with you insulting me? Whose stalking who? How about you stop the personal attacks and sod off?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4428894]Dude.

Stop feeding him. He's not worth your or anyone else's time.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4428900]And again, you have no right to decide who comments or not, AMIRITE? ;)[/quote]

You're absolutely right, I'm not a Mod.

Hence why I've asked you repeatedly to choose to stay away, and stated why you should. You've chosen to continue to troll and topic derail anyway, which only serves to prove the case that you're not here at JI for the community of discussions, but to troll and get enjoyment from ruining the experience for others.

[quote]Whose stalking who?[/QUOTE]

You're stalking me, this is my thread rememeber, and you choose to troll/derail it. Like most trolls, I'd highly doubt you'd act this way in person.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4428909]You're absolutely right, I'm not a Mod.

Hence why I've asked you repeatedly to choose to stay away, and stated why you should. You've chosen to continue to troll and topic derail anyway, which only serves to prove the case that you're not here at JI for the community of discussions, but to troll and get enjoyment from ruining the experience for others.

You're stalking me, this is my thread rememeber, and you choose to troll/derail it. Like most trolls, I'd highly doubt you'd act this way in person.[/QUOTE]

This is your thread? Therefore you shall decide who gets to say what and how they say it? You sure have delusions of grandeur. I will never concede my right to speak freely on any topic. I respect your right and ask that you do the same. I don't insult and I never would deny your right to express yourself.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4428690]As I expected, now that things don't look rosy, we "had almost nothing to do with it". Had it gone great, it would be an Obama Acomplishment. Best of both worlds politics. [/QUOTE]

Show me somewhere credible that Mubarak abdicating would not have happened without us.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4428690]I'm not a Neo-Con, I don't support policies of theoretical "presumptive preemption".[/QUOTE]

I don't support invoking Stalin and Hitler for every group you think shouldn't visit the White House.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4429053]I don't support invoking Stalin and Hitler for every group you think shouldn't visit the White House.[/QUOTE]

What if Patriots win another Super Bowl and they're invited in?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4428894]Dude.

Stop feeding him. He's not worth your or anyone else's time.[/QUOTE]

Oh lord

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    It's just Obumbles paling around with his terrorist friends again.

Nothing to see here.....

Come November this national disaster will be a memory......

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4430197]It's just Obumbles paling around with his terrorist friends again.

Nothing to see here.....

Come November this national disaster will be a memory......[/QUOTE]

right and then the next national disaster will begin.....
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 04-08-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4430197]It's just Obumbles paling around with his terrorist friends again.

Nothing to see here.....

Come November this national disaster will be a memory......[/QUOTE]

Luckily you are in touch with reality, your reality, good for you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4430216]Luckily you are in touch with reality, your reality, good for you.[/QUOTE]

The reality of $4 gas ($3.60 in NJ :rolleyes:) millions of under and unemployed the weakest economic "recovery" in US history accompanied by trillions in unsustainable debt either isn't real...

or more likely means nothing to those living in taxpayer-funded cocoons.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4430236]The reality of $4 gas ($3.60 in NJ :rolleyes:) millions of under and unemployed the weakest economic "recovery" in US history accompanied by trillions in unsustainable debt either isn't real...

or more likely means nothing to those living in taxpayer-funded cocoons.[/QUOTE]

Let's look at gas prices first.

[QUOTE]CFTC Commissioner Bart Chilton seems to be hopping mad nothing has been done about oil speculation and said in a February 24th speech:
    The CFTC has not yet been able to implement Congressionally-mandated position limits to put the brakes on excessive speculation in oil and other commodity markets. Meanwhile, trade associations representing Wall Street interests have sued us in federal court in order to impede our imposition of position limits.
    So, I find myself repeating—and repeating—the same message: it’s high time to kick it in gear and use the one tool we have to appropriately address high oil and gas prices.
    In Chilton's speech are some incredible facts on what oil speculation does to the price of a barrel of crude. Yes, you and I are paying to line the pockets of Wall Street. What a surprise.
    [B]A Goldman Sachs study last year stated that each million barrels of net speculative length in the markets adds as much as 8 to 10 cents to the price of a barrel of crude oil.[/B] As of February 23, 2012, the CFTC Commitment of Traders Report showed that “managed money” held net positions in NYMEX crude oil contracts equivalent to 233.9 million barrels. [B]Using the Goldman Sachs research figure, and multiplying 10 cents times 233.9 million would mean that, theoretically, there’s a “speculative premium” of as much as $23.39 a barrel in the price of NYMEX crude oil[/B].[/QUOTE]

And the trillions of debt.

I guess Obama should of never of put the costs of two wars on the books?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4430285]

And the trillions of debt.

I guess Obama should of never of put the costs of two wars on the books?[/QUOTE]

Speaking of being far removed from reality.....

Bush 8 years = $4.89 trillion.

Obungler 3 years = $4.93 trillion. :rolleyes: