Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: South Florida Teen Charged With Strangling, Choking Mom

[QUOTE=piney;4429037]I don't know enough about him to make that call. But I think everyone is a little racist. I think everyone succumbs to racial stereotypes at one time or another.[/QUOTE]

Just what I expected. Like when I've called out several posters on here about BUSH causing the mortgage meltdown and when I illustrate (with facts) that it was Democrats, the response is "yeah, but, they're ALL crooks". So now that it's PROVEN that Obama and Holder are in fact racist, we are all now racist. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=piney;4429037]I don't know enough about him to make that call. But I think everyone is a little racist. I think everyone succumbs to racial stereotypes at one time or another.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about this the other day. It crossed my mind that Latinos have it pretty good. I mean could there be a better primary stereotype than people always assuming that you're an AMAZING dancer?

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4429065]I was thinking about this the other day. It crossed my mind that Latinos have it pretty good. I mean could there be a better primary stereotype than people always assuming that you're an AMAZING dancer?[/QUOTE]

Or that you can do anything. I mean what kind of background do day laborers have that makes us trust them to put up fences, do law care, construction. It like "hey, he's Mexican. He knows how to pour concrete."

[QUOTE=acepepe;4429059]Just what I expected. Like when I've called out several posters on here about BUSH causing the mortgage meltdown and when I illustrate (with facts) that it was Democrats, the response is "yeah, but, they're ALL crooks". So now that it's PROVEN that Obama and Holder are in fact racist, we are all now racist. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!![/QUOTE]

It's proven? Okay...... (cuckoo, cuckoo)

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4429040]You don't know enough about the Zimmerman case either but you seem to be making plenty of calls there.... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Please show me where I have made calls on that case. Do you ever know what you're talking about?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4429017]If it makes them feel good about themselves, let them have at it.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I don't know why I let myself get suckered in. I'm out.

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4429065]I was thinking about this the other day. It crossed my mind that Latinos have it pretty good. I mean could there be a better primary stereotype than people always assuming that you're an AMAZING dancer?[/QUOTE]

Oh. And I'll take a stereotype about having a large penis over being a good dancer.

[QUOTE=piney;4429078]It's proven? Okay...... (cuckoo, cuckoo)[/QUOTE]

"My people" Eric Holder, No racist comment there, right? How many State or local issues has Barrack, commented on that didn't involve a Black person that he rushed to blame others of another race? HMM?
    And I'm cockoo? You,sir, are naive.

[QUOTE=piney;4429083]You're right. I don't know why I let myself get suckered in. I'm out.[/QUOTE]

Can't answer so run. You nor FF2 want to admit what you know the answer to.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4429054]Maybe you should go back and check the "Go Florida" thread. Piney had a total of 7 posts there...and none of them are what you are saying he said, Dean.[/QUOTE]

Now that it has been shown Zimmerman did have injuries to the back of his head, can he expect an apology from you anytime soon?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4429097]Now that it has been shown Zimmerman did have injuries to the back of his head, can he expect an apology from you anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

Right after you prove that he didn't sustain those injuries while Martin was trying to protect himself from the gun-toting madman that was following him while he was trying to return home from the store. ;)

[QUOTE=acepepe;4429088]"My people" Eric Holder, No racist comment there, right? How many State or local issues has Barrack, commented on that didn't involve a Black person that he rushed to blame others of another race? HMM?
    And I'm cockoo? You,sir, are naive.[/QUOTE]

So using that logic then your posting history here and the continual negative ones about the obamas and holder make you racist. Does that really make sense to you?

Let me guess. You wanted to see the birth certificate? Right?
    Last edited by piney; 04-06-2012 at 01:27 PM.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4429103]Right after you prove that he didn't sustain those injuries while Martin was trying to protect himself from the gun-toting madman that was following him while he was trying to return home from the store. ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't know what happened, and unlike you, I haven't convicted a person and sent them to the gallows. Maybe he is in the wrong or maybe Trayvon was in the wrong. The left and their accomplices in the criminal liberal media love to try and convict people on conjecture and supposition...

Who needs a fair trial?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=piney;4429087]Oh. And I'll take a stereotype about having a large penis over being a good dancer.[/QUOTE]

Meh. Don't need the stereotype if you can build a reputation.

Sorry to hear about your "short"coming. :P

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4429113]Meh. Don't need the stereotype if you can build a reputation.

Sorry to hear about your "short"coming. :P[/QUOTE]

I'm married with a 1 year old. I'm just happy to have one still.

All League
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4429059]Just what I expected. Like when I've called out several posters on here about BUSH causing the mortgage meltdown and when I illustrate (with facts) that it was Democrats, the response is "yeah, but, they're ALL crooks". So now that it's PROVEN that Obama and Holder are in fact racist, we are all now racist. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!![/QUOTE]

My sources were credible and directly spoke to, and illustrated, the fault in your logic on that issue.

You chose, in face of evidence that disproved your position, to remain consistent at the expense of being correct.

Recently it's been you, Frequent Flyer and Dean posting these "look at what an African American did!" threads because you're outraged that the shooting of an unarmed 17 year old black kid has garnered so much attention.

So you fellas plan to correct it... by posting crimes done by black people? "See! Why are we talking about Trayvon when, when, when, we can find a black person clearly in the wrong somewhere else! It's clearly their fault!"

Why can't you just say, "What happened to Trayvon was a shame" and move on?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4429110]The left and their accomplices in the criminal liberal media love to try and convict people on conjecture and supposition...

Who needs a fair trial?[/QUOTE]

Get back to me when media is the official justice system of the US :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4429122]My sources were credible and directly spoke to, and illustrated, the fault in your logic on that issue.

You chose, in face of evidence that disproved your position, to remain consistent at the expense of being correct.

Recently it's been you, Frequent Flyer and Dean posting these "look at what an African American did!" threads because you're outraged that the shooting of an unarmed 17 year old black kid has garnered so much attention.

So you fellas plan to correct it... by posting crimes done by black people? "See! Why are we talking about Trayvon when, when, when, we can find a black person clearly in the wrong somewhere else! It's clearly their fault!"

Why can't you just say, "What happened to Trayvon was a shame" and move on?[/QUOTE]

I understand where you're coming from... I'm tired of reading it as well...

The story Dean posted however should be plastered all over every major news network (if it is true)...

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4429122]

[/QUOTE]

It's not the attention of this shooting that has me outraged, it's the left immediately ululating in the streets and caterwauling racism....

Meanwhile whenever there is black on white crime that is overtly racist, what do we hear from the left?

((((((((crickets)))))))))

It's time the left and the race baiters practice what they preach and get enraged over ALL racism....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4429135]It's time the left and the race baiters practice what they preach and get enraged over ALL racism....[/QUOTE]

I wonder why there was hardly any coverage of that Mississippi teen that ran over that black dude.

They must be slipping. :P