Thread: Another Student/Teacher scandal, but.....

All League

Another Student/Teacher scandal, but.....

This is with a Cincinnati Bengals Cheerleader!!!

Posted at 02:53 PM ET, 04/02/2012
    Bengals cheerleader, former teacher Sarah Jones pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student
    By Matt Brooks
    A Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader and former teacher continues to maintain her innocence in the sexual abuse case involving one of her former students.

Sarah Jones pled not guilty to sexual abuse charges. (David Stluka - AP) Sarah Jones, the captain of the Ben-Gals cheerleading squad, was indicted last week on claims that she had sex with a 16-year-old high school football player four or five times and exchanged numerous text messages with the student, as first reported by the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Jones, who resigned from her job as an English teacher at Dixie Heights High in Kentucky in November, faces charges of first-degree sexual abuse and unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts.

Her mother, Cheryl Jones, the principal at nearby Twenhofel Middle School, was also indicted on a charge tampering with evidence.

Both appeared in court Monday and pleaded not guilty.

Judge Patricia Summe lowered the bond for Jones and her mother to $15,000 each. Both must wear electronic monitoring bracelets as a condition of their release. A pre-trial date was set for June 11.

“The student denies it. The parents of the student are upset that this has gone where it has. They don’t have anything bad to say about Sarah,” attorney Eric Deters said in December after the allegations surfaced. “Sarah denies it. There’s no victim. There’s nobody saying, ‘Hey, this happened.’”

Deters is currently suspended for ethics violations but will return to the case when his suspension is lifted on April 24, according to MSNBC.

Jones, 26, is no stranger to being in headlines. In 2009, she made national news when she sued TheDirty.com founder Nik Richie for posting a picture of Jones that claimed she had contracted a sexually transmitted disease and was having sex with Bengals players.

Last June, Jones said the allegations — which she claimed were completely unfounded — had ruined life in an interview on ABC’s 20/20.

“I literally broke down,” she said. “I worked my butt off to make sure I had a clean, great reputation and then it was ruined by one post.”

Jones was rewarded an $11 million default judgment for defamation, but litigation in the case is ongoing.

Five months after her appearance on 20/20, she resigned from her teaching position, citing “personal reasons.”

National media outlets were in court on Monday to observe the proceedings as the case continues to generate more attention.

Follow us: @MattBrooksWP | @CindyBoren

More NFL news from Washington Post Sports:

Ben-Gals cheerleader indicted on charge of sexually abusing student

Joe Gibbs says Bill Parcells’s return to coaching “makes absolute sense to me”

RGIII hysteria in Washington, D.C.

By Matt Brooks | 02:53 PM ET, 04/02/2012

Some kids have all the luck.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL.

Sexual abuse? That kid should be drinking her bath water. He is going to be a legend among his peers.

WTF is wrong with this country? We need more teachers like this, not less.

Where the phuck were they when I was in school?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    We need more teachers like this, not less.

Where the phuck were they when I was in school?
    Prolly not born yet

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Prolly not born yet
    LOL

Just like my wife.

Jets Insider VIP
    Bengals are a hell of a club.

Jets Insider VIP
    Cmon it's way too early for this. Talk about morning wood I should have held out Dammit.

Jets Insider VIP
    They call the cheerleaders the Ben-Gals?

Bengals Cheerleader Pleads Guilty To Sexing Up High School Student, Leaves Courthouse With Him

Despite initially denying everything ("People don't know the real me...I married my high school sweetheart."), Jones agreed to a plea deal today. She pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct, in exchange for prosecutors dropping more serious charges, and she will not face prison.
    During the hearing, Sarah stood in front of Judge Summe and admitted to having a romantic relationship with the victim, which included a "sexual relationship and sexual intercourse".
    Sarah will serve a total of five years probation, and the misdemeanor sexual misconduct charge will stay on her record permanently. She is not required to serve any jail time. As part of the deal, the text messages in case will be sealed. Jones also agreed to never apply for another teaching position.
    Things are looking up for Jones. Because she was only convicted of a misdemeanor, she will receive full retirement benefits from her teaching job. She's currently working as a legal secretary for the attorney who defended her in this case. And more than that—love has endured. Jones's student, now 18, accompanied her to today's hearing, and the two left the courthouse hand-in-hand.

http://deadspin.com/5949927/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

Jets Insider VIP
    Mugshot

In uniform

Meh. I need a non-reptilian face. Would definitely f**k her against a Dumpster brand dumpster, though.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Mugshot

In uniform

Meh. I need a non-reptilian face. Would definitely f**k her against a Dumpster brand dumpster, though.

Who here actually has a good mugshot photo?

9/10 would bang

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Who here actually has a good mugshot photo?