Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JETS shopping Sanchez

JETS shopping Sanchez

How legit is Incarcerated Bob?

Incarcerated Bob ‏ @incarceratedbob
    **NFL UPDATED RUMOR**Source: Jets shopping Mark Sanchez (HARD) so far minimal interest nobody biting yet. Source confirms Rex wants him gone

This Tweet is4 #MORONS who have trouble comprehending Tweets.. Jets have made Sanchez AVAILABLE if a team offers a 3rd or better he's gone!

I guess he was right with these players?!

#Haters when you "Blow This Rumor" out of proportion just make sure u include who nailed Manning/Williams/Carr/V-Jax signings + Tebow Trade

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by biglove44 View Post
    How legit is Incarcerated Bob?!
    About as much as Miss Cleo.

Also, dump. Please.

Incarcerated Bob? Nothing to see here, people.

Unbefukcinglievable

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Inc Bobby, LOL

A one day ban for incarcerated bob posts has to be instated. Just to educate the people at the very least.

All Pro
    No I am staying, tell me more this is interesting. I want him gone too! you know who!

All Pro
    He throws **** at the wall and hopes it sticks. Then when he guesses right, he Adds it to the list. He reads this forum

sorry! i don't post much, just a lurker. I thought this would be newsworthy.

All Pro
    I like Sanchez as the jets QB today and for the future.

That said I thiink the Jets may decide to go a different direction at some point, at the earliest after this upcoming season, I think the extension the Jets signed Sanchez too would be a big plus to any team looking to trade for him.

Incarcerated Bob is a proven fraud, no one should put any credence in any thing he ever says.

Jets Insider VIP
    I dont know who this Bob guy is, but ive said all along that sanchez will be traded by day 2 of the draft. This is tebows team now.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I dont know who this Bob guy is, but ive said all along that sanchez will be traded by day 2 of the draft. This is tebows team now.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In before the dump!

Hes a fraud, there is noway the Jets guarantee Sanchez's contract the next 2 years to just trade him off.

I like how he brings up those signings to try and prove how hes legit. The Brandon Carr signing was WELL known, I heard it from many places that Carr was going to sign with the Cowboys. Mario Williams, well anyone could guess that he was going to sign with the Bills when he visited them. Big FA like him usually sign with the first team they visit, not impressed.

It was well known before FA that the Bucs were going to go after Vincent Jackson.

And the Peyton Manning signing, anyone could have predicted he was going to the Broncos. That is where I thought he was going as it played out.

The Jets traded a 4th round pick for Tebow, A 4TH ROUND PICK!!!! They guaranteed Sanchez $20 MIL the next 2 seasons. In what sense does it make that them trading for Tebow means hes the QB now???? They view Tebow as a gadget type player, they have little invested in him. They have a lot invested into Sanchez. I think its more media and fans trying to spin it like Tebow will be the QB when the Jets got him thinking they get a football player, not a starting QB.
    Last edited by k.Rhodes25; 04-06-2012 at 11:16 PM.

All League
    look im gonna get a lot of S**t for this but I honestly believe the guy, I can't find when this guy is wrong. Only with the Nnamdi thing but it seems the Jets couldn't discuss numbers

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic88 View Post
    look im gonna get a lot of S**t for this but I honestly believe the guy, I can't find when this guy is wrong. Only with the Nnamdi thing but it seems the Jets couldn't discuss numbers
    LOL, he has predicted a million other things and been wrong 99.999% of the time. If you make enough outlandish predictions, eventually 1 or 2 will be right.

All Pro
    Incarcerated Bob just throws sh*t at the wall and waits for something to stick. He makes educated guess and takes all the credit when he's "right" and backtracks when he's wrong....

Sorry but this isn't news worthy...he's a fraud...

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic88 View Post
    He was wrong abot Reggie Nelson, he said the Jets had him signed. He throws a bunch of rumors up, then when he gets a easy one right he throws it up to try and validate himself. I have caught him in lies before, when I called him out he blocked me. Anyone that questions him he blocks.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    He was wrong abot Reggie Nelson, he said the Jets had him signed. He throws a bunch of rumors up, then when he gets a easy one right he throws it up to try and validate himself. I have caught him in lies before, when I called him out he blocked me. Anyone that questions him he blocks.
    I did'nt see the Reggie Thing but who knows if he really has insider info lol