Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Twitter is Ablaze with News Of Sanchez on Trading Block!

  1. #1
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Twitter is Ablaze with News Of Sanchez on Trading Block!

    WTF is going on with the JETS?

    Are we becoming the the New Dolphins of the NFL with the bonehead moves?

    I have not seen a credible news source yet but it is starting to spread. Again... this is twitter. All it takes is for a dumb*** like Incarcerated Bob to start it and it's on.

    However he was right about Tebow coming to NY and Manning going to Denver.

    I don't like this one bit

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really? I follow just about every known jets beat writer and all the national football insiders. Not one mention of a Sanchez trade block rumor. Who is "setting" twitter ablaze??

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    Really? I follow just about every known jets beat writer and all the national football insiders. Not one mention of a Sanchez trade block rumor. Who is "setting" twitter ablaze??
    incarcereatedbob


    DUMP

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez to Cleveland...........watch and see.

  5. #5
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Sanchez to Cleveland...........watch and see.
    For what? A 2nd round pick?

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    man i hate twitter. anyone who follows tweets needs to get a life

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jackson Heights
    Posts
    2,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mods please dump before it gets legs.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    man i hate twitter. anyone who follows tweets needs to get a life
    Twitter is awesome. incarceratedbob is a joke, as are the people that take him seriously.

  9. #9
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    367
    Post Thanks / Like
    i hate this bob guy.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    We aren't trading Sanchez.... Incarceratedbob is a joke.

    Here is a good tweet that explains it.


    Steiny31
    #Jets are shopping Mark but nobody is interested? Look at the wording. Gets him publicity but gives him leverage when nothing happens.

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ice-coleman View Post
    WTF is going on with the JETS?

    Are we becoming the the New Dolphins of the NFL with the bonehead moves?

    I have not seen a credible news source yet but it is starting to spread. Again... this is twitter. All it takes is for a dumb*** like Incarcerated Bob to start it and it's on.

    However he was right about Tebow coming to NY and Manning going to Denver.

    I don't like this one bit
    I'd take Clevelands 22nd pick in the 1st round in a NY Minute! Suckchez is terrible. Then we'd have #16 & #22. We could get a pass rusher and a Right Tackle. TeeeeeBow Time in 2012 Gentleman! Rex is done with suckchez

  12. #12
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Diddy View Post
    I'd take Clevelands 22nd pick in the 1st round in a NY Minute! Suckchez is terrible. Then we'd have #16 & #22. We could get a pass rusher and a Right Tackle. TeeeeeBow Time in 2012 Gentleman! Rex is done with suckchez
    If Cleveland is going to offer their 1st round pick for Sanchez that changes things quite a bit. I dont see it happening though. And even if it does Tebow wont take us to the promised land. I dont care how much he prays

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    N.Attleboro, MA
    Posts
    3,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a contractual impossibility. NO TEAM. I repeat NO TEAM is gong to take on $20MM in guaranteed money AND give up a draft pick to boot for a QB who is coming off the year that Sanchez had. It just isn't going to happen. Plus IIRC, if traded, a bunch of dead money would hit the Jets cap, probably more that what the Jets have.

  14. #14
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    just saw this on twitter:
    Sanchez can't be traded this year, team can't afford the cap hit from the acceleration of bonus he got...

    ^ That makes sense

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ice-coleman View Post
    For what? A 2nd round pick?
    And a burrito.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post
    Its a contractual impossibility. NO TEAM. I repeat NO TEAM is gong to take on $20MM in guaranteed money AND give up a draft pick to boot for a QB who is coming off the year that Sanchez had. It just isn't going to happen. Plus IIRC, if traded, a bunch of dead money would hit the Jets cap, probably more that what the Jets have.
    Quote Originally Posted by ice-coleman View Post
    just saw this on twitter:
    Sanchez can't be traded this year, team can't afford the cap hit from the acceleration of bonus he got...

    ^ That makes sense
    From earlier:


    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    More than $10M of bonus money accelerates onto this year's cap if we trade Sanchez. Not sure how we plan on absorbing that.

    Oh wait, this is incarceratedbob?

    Nevermind.


    DUMP

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us