Thread: Rumor take it for what its worth probably nothing

Veteran

Rumor take it for what its worth probably nothing

**NFL UPDATED RUMOR**Source: Jets shopping Mark Sanchez (HARD) so far minimal interest nobody biting yet. Source confirms Rex wants him gone. Supposedly a 3rd round or higher and he's gone. If this did happen I would be both shocked and pissed off with Rex. We have seen it before when they go out of their way to say player-x isn't going anywhere only to be traded.

Can't find a single thing on Google about this.

You ready for the ban hammer, bro?

Quote Originally Posted by jayrad01 View Post
    **NFL UPDATED RUMOR**Source: Jets shopping Mark Sanchez (HARD) so far minimal interest nobody biting yet. Source confirms Rex wants him gone. Supposedly a 3rd round or higher and he's gone. If this did happen I would be both shocked and pissed off with Rex. We have seen it before when they go out of their way to say player-x isn't going anywhere only to be traded.
    Great off season, huh?.. Even if this is totally fabricated it is what you get when you sign Tebow. Woody and his JETS deserve everything this brings. So short sited. Get out now Mark, save yourself. Stupid JETS..............

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    Can't find a single thing on Google about this.

You ready for the ban hammer, bro?

That is an incarcerated bob rumor that is why you can't find it anywhere, because he pulled it out of his *****.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jayrad01 View Post
    I believe this is the idiot that reported it..

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Great off season, huh?.. Even if this is totally fabricated it is what you get when you sign Tebow. Woody and his JETS deserve everything this brings. So short sited. Get out now Mark, save yourself. Stupid JETS..............
    This is even worse

Do us all a favor, jump, there are plenty of other bandwagons for you to spew your garbage!

This almost as bannable as posting that the jets have traded for a new kicker who is a mule.

lol @ people who don't know what a fraud Incarcerated Bob is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Great

Another hopelessly BS thread for copernicus to get on his soapbox and teach us his

ONE NOTE symphony of vemom

no wonder teachers get BASHED

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    you've gone from one of the best posters on this board to one of the worst.

If a trade for a backup qb has hit you this hard, it may be time to take up a different hobby. One that might be a little less stressful for you. Maybe needlepoint.

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post

If a trade for a backup qb has hit you this hard, it may be time to take up a different hobby. One that might be a little less stressful for you. Maybe needlepoint.
    Sorry, but I have seen the team that I have had passion for go in a most disturbing direction. I will not stay quiet about it. I dont personally attack anyone. When posters criticize Sanchez and other players I dont call out the posters occupation (like some have on this board) as a way to make my point. Thats all. If you dont like that I criticize the JETs then skip over what I write. Its all good.

Gone from one of the best to the worst? Ok, its your opinion, its what I love about JI! I wont call you out on it. I think you are a great poster, even when I totally disagree with you. I have a passion for this team and think they have made moves that will hurt getting to a championship. I think they've made this move with an agenda for profit and back pages.

PS- Needle point just aint my thing.............

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I believe this is the idiot that reported it..
    http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/is-...omplete-fraud/

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Great

Another hopelessly BS thread for copernicus to get on his soapbox and teach us his

ONE NOTE symphony of venom

no wonder teachers get BASHED

Not trying to teach anyone anything. Just voicing my opinion thats all. If you dont like it skip over what I have written.

ONE NOTE symphony of venom? The Jets havent addressed numerous things that resulted in our team's failure last season.

1) RT
    2) Safety
    3) OLINE help
    4) Holmes insubordination
    5) Rebuilding Sanchez confidence
    6) #2 Wr
    7) Slow LBs
    8) Pass rush

IMHO, all they've done is sign a saftey that cant stay healthy and seems to be a player who cares only about his physique (JETS didnt learn from Gholston), the most controversial back up QB ever that is not very good, and an OC from a failing team.

Yeah, I see why I should stay quiet..........

Jets Insider VIP
    Not trying to teach anyone anything. Just voicing my opinion thats all. If you dont like it skip over what I have written.

ONE NOTE symphony of venom? The Jets havent addressed numerous things that resulted in our team's failure last season.

1) RT
    2) Safety
    3) OLINE help
    4) Holmes insubordination
    5) Rebuilding Sanchez confidence
    6) #2 Wr
    7) Slow LBs
    8) Pass rush

IMHO, all they've done is sign a saftey that cant stay healthy and seems to be a player who cares only about his physique (JETS didnt learn from Gholston), the most controversial back up QB ever that is not very good, and an OC from a failing team.

Yeah, I see why I should stay quiet..........
    Excuse me

BUT

you mentioned NONE of these things in ypur intolerant post about your seeing a pro life demonstration of a few people on LI somewhere and transposing it.into A dire warning to.Jet fans of hordes of cultists and evil doers because you hate a backup quarterbacks religion

Your agenda has zero to do with needs at RT and Safety.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post

May I suggest...