Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Ted Movie Trailer.

  1. #21
    a movie like this good be good with marky mark. When he tries to be serious he comes off as an oaf, but bad actors can be great in raunchy funny movies....example channing tatum who i thought was hilarious in 21 jump street

  2. #22
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    You and Stokes should get together for a comedy night. What's on the agenda? Saving Private Ryan and Schindlers List?
    LOL, see now that was funny

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    LOL, see now that was funny
    No, it was hurtful.

    Real people.

    _

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Eh... It's like a live action Family Guy. And that stopped being funny years ago.

    Seth McFarlane really really sucks.
    MacFarlane turned into a total self-righteous douchebag.

    For the past few years, he's been using Brian's character on Family Guy as an outlet for him to voice his radical left wing agenda. Seriously, that's his entire character now. Constantly slamming conservatives, christians, and southerners.

    Basically the entire Griffin household has changed over the past few seasons. Peter has gone from good natured simpleton (ala Homer Simpson) to being a fullblown retard. Lois used to be the voice of reason, now she's portrayed as somewhat of a whore and is just as vulgar as Peter. And Stewie went from evil mastermind hellbent on world domination to a sexually confused a$$hole.

    The first 4-5 seasons of Family Guy were great, now it's not even watchable.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    MacFarlane turned into a total self-righteous douchebag.

    For the past few years, he's been using Brian's character on Family Guy as an outlet for him to voice his radical left wing agenda. Seriously, that's his entire character now. Constantly slamming conservatives, christians, and southerners.

    Basically the entire Griffin household has changed over the past few seasons. Peter has gone from good natured simpleton (ala Homer Simpson) to being a fullblown retard. Lois used to be the voice of reason, now she's portrayed as somewhat of a whore and is just as vulgar as Peter. And Stewie went from evil mastermind hellbent on world domination to a sexually confused a$$hole.

    The first 4-5 seasons of Family Guy were great, now it's not even watchable.
    To be fair they do highlight Brian's ridiculousness a lot.

    McFarlane is definitely liberal but they do a good job at pointing out that rhetoric's own flaws.

    Family Guy is pretty much an equal opportunity offender, but I do agree that it is fallen off.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    A warning about the clip would have been nice too, I was watching it and my 2 sons, age 5 and 7 saw the bear and came over...
    Yeah, so that's his fault.





    holy crap

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,564
    So this is different than Wilfred how... in that it isn't funny?

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,858
    So yeah, did anyone actually see this?

    I thought it was frickin hysterical.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    So its a movie about Mark Wahlberg and Peter as a bear set in Boston.

    Sounds thrilling
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    So yeah, did anyone actually see this?

    I thought it was frickin hysterical.

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,858
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I was going to see it all along.

    It still is pretty weak in that regard (just seems so easy ya know?), but the movie had me rolling.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I was going to see it all along.

    It still is pretty weak in that regard (just seems so easy ya know?), but the movie had me rolling.
    I thought it was fargin' hilarious also...

    Just don't understand why people thought it would be unfunny...

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,858
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I thought it was fargin' hilarious also...

    Just don't understand why people thought it would be unfunny...
    Probably because Family Guy is just so hit and miss these days, with a lot more misses than in the past.

    Ted delivered though.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I thought it was fargin' hilarious also...

    Just don't understand why people thought it would be unfunny...
    hillarious and great movie. funny from the very beginning to end.

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,858
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    hillarious and great movie. funny from the very beginning to end.
    I loved the jewish kid getting his ass beat..."Yeah get lost Bennet!!"

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Loved it, laughed the whole movie and have enjoyed replacing "junk" with "funny business" since. Mila Kunis is amazingly hot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us