Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Report: Vikings approach Jets about Sanchez

If you guys do a little more research Sanchez is demanding to be traded. Now its not just the Vikings. But 4 other teams including the Dolphins do a search on google. Don't know if it will happen but its heating up.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    If you guys do a little more research Sanchez is demanding to be traded. Now its not just the Vikings. But 4 other teams including the Dolphins do a search on google. Don't know if it will happen but its heating up.
    Link?

I can't bring myself to believe this just yet. Just last week, Sanchez was supportive of the situation. Why would he all of a sudden be this aggressive?

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    It's terrifying how many posters on this board are so eager to dump Sanchez and leave Tebow as our new "franchise" quarterback. It's well known that I am one of the biggest Tebow haters on the board, but the fact of the matter is that Sanchez has a stronger arm than Tebow and Tebow's stats for the last few games of the year were not as impressive as during their win streak because teams were prepared for the Broncos to run the wildcat.

+1.....People want to replace Sanchez in big part because of his meltdown the last 3 games with the playoffs on the line with the Jets being 8-5...

Sanchez was indeed bad 66-117.....57%....5 TDS...7 INT...2 fumbles....615 yards....16.6 PPG....

Tebow whose Bronco's were also 8-5 with the playoffs on the line performed much better......

30-73...41%....1 TD....4 INT....5 fumbles...379 yards....13 PPG.....CAN'T WAIT...

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Link?
    Google it several sites I'm on my tablet so its a pain to link. Here
    s a linkhttp://thepenaltyflagblog.com/breaking-sanchez-vikings-interested
    Last edited by nyjets1969; 04-08-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post

I can't bring myself to believe this just yet. Just last week, Sanchez was supportive of the situation. Why would he all of a sudden be this aggressive?
    Sanchez is classy enough say the right things publicly.

I'd demand a trade too if my front office and coach were blatently trying to undermine me.

I follow more than 30 NFL reporters on Twitter. Not one of them has mentioned any Sanchez rumor.

Not even Florio and his rag ProFootballTalk have mentioned this.

Google it several sites I'm on my tablet so its a pain to link. Here
    s a linkhttp://thepenaltyflagblog.com/breaking-sanchez-vikings-interested
    A couple of blogs, Costa, and Incarcerated Boob are reporting it.

It must be true.

This better be some BS. Or at least wait a couple hours before a credible source reports on this. Easter dinner was good... Don't want to puke it up.

Could this be some type of confidence builder for Mark, or a way to show Tebow-maniacs what's up?

Basically NO team wanted Tebow as their starter for minimal compensation and now a bunch of teams are showing interest in Mark being their starter, even with having to take on a big contract and give up some good compensation. Pretty much proving Sanchez is on a whole 'nother level than Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    A couple of blogs, Costa, and Incarcerated Boob are reporting it.

It must be true.
    I never said it was true read my post Im just pointing it out. I hope its not true Tebow is not a starting QB. Would I be shocked if Monday afternoon we hear Jets trade Sanchez? No not really Woody wants a rock star to make money not a QB that can win SBs. I hope its just rumor this would set this franchise back 10 years and I think Sanchez will end up taking the Vikings to a SB while Jets fans try to justify that Sanchez was a bad QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    In this day and age, I still can't believe people are this gullible.

Just because a ****ty blog, a ****tier, wannabe "reporter" on Twitter, and Dino ****ing Costa have floated the hearsay, DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE NOR CREDIBLE.

If it was, at least ONE Jets beat writer or REAL NFL reporter would've corroborated the speculation. Plus, considering Sanchez's new contract, he is literally untradeable.

Lrn2internet, people. And dump this **** already, please.
    Last edited by 10PennyToColes87; 04-08-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    In this day and age, I still can't believe people are this gullible.

Just because a ****ty blog, a ****tier, wannabe "reporter" on Twitter, and Dino ****ing Costa have floated the hearsay, DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE NOR CREDIBLE.

If it was, at least ONE Jets beat writer or REAL NFL reporter would've corroborated the speculation. Plus, considering Sanchez's new contract, he is literally untradeable.

Lrn2Google, people. And dump this ****, please.
    With this organization everything is possible. If this was a professionally run organization that valued winning I would say yes you are right. . If Sanchez is a disgrunted player who wants out this affects this team in a negetive way the Jets will find a way even if it means cleaning house dont underestimate the stupidity of this organization. The Stanton deals shows they have no clue what the hell they are doing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I never said it was true read my post Im just pointing it out. I hope its not true Tebow is not a starting QB. Would I be shocked if Monday afternoon we hear Jets trade Sanchez? No not really Woody wants a rock star to make money not a QB that can win SBs. I hope its just rumor this would set this franchise back 10 years and I think Sanchez will end up taking the Vikings to a SB while Jets fans try to justify that Sanchez was a bad QB.
    Its crap like this that just makes me sad for the idiocy of some fans.. Did it take 10 years for the Kotite Jets to make the AFCCG?? Did it take 10 years for the 1-15 Fins to win the AFC East?? What is wrong with you people??

Jets Insider VIP
    This could be a NEW JI record

The only "reports"mentioning this come from Incarcerated Boob and from arguably an even more bullsh1t Dino somebody

Yet we now have 7 pages of speculation angst and discussion about it

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk

If Incarcerated Bob is involved is reporting it, it must be true!1!!

Seriously, stop letting that douche rustle your jimmies.

Jets Insider VIP
    With this organization everything is possible. If this was a professionally run organization that valued winning I would say yes you are right. . If Sanchez is a disgrunted player who wants out this affects this team in a negetive way the Jets will find a way even if it means cleaning house dont underestimate the stupidity of this organization. The Stanton deals shows they have no clue what the hell they are doing.
    There has been absolutely ZERO indication Sanchez is disgruntled or wants out. That's only been speculated by idiots such as IB and Costa. And even if he does want out, it's not going to happen considering the cap hit the Jets would take if they moved him.

They signed Stanton for next to nothing and ended up flipping him for a sixth-round pick. I'd say the Jets have some clue what they're doing.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Dont be so sure Minnesota hasnt had a decent QB in awhile. They can see this as an opportunity to improve immediately and not have to wait out for a rookie to develop. Think about it.
    lmao you're completely and totally off your rocker if you think anybody gives up a top 3 pick for Sanchez.

Are you serious bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Its crap like this that just makes me sad for the idiocy of some fans.. Did it take 10 years for the Kotite Jets to make the AFCCG?? Did it take 10 years for the 1-15 Fins to win the AFC East?? What is wrong with you people??
    It will its not easy finding a QB that can lead this team to 2 championships title games. Maybe you buy into this Tebow but he isnt a franchise QB and will end up driving this team into a hole. How hard is it for a team to get a decent QB? just look at the Jets since Namath how many QBs took this team to the AFC championship 2 years in a row answer 0. how many Qbs who were drafted in the top 5 ended up busts a whole lot. getting a QB and making them competive could be easier but making a team a contender took this franchis once every decade Richard Todd 1982 VT 1998 Sanchez 2009 2010 look at the facts this could screw this franchise into a ditch. What QB would want to come here after seeing whats going on including draft picks. Come to the Jets have 1 really bad year as a young QB then be pushed out.

Who ever posted this garbage should be banned. We already have the media creating controversy we don't need JI posters to come here with 1 twitter post and posting controversy.........Dump....lock.....Ban....Let me know when we sign Braylon...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen Reed View Post
    Sanchez is classy enough say the right things publicly.

I'd demand a trade too if my front office and coach were blatently trying to undermine me.
    Completely agree. I don't believe the report, but if Sanchez did ask for a trade I wouldn't blame him at all. Tannenbaum and Rex have pretty much submarined the guy at every turn this offseason.