Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Report: Vikings approach Jets about Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    There has been absolutely ZERO indication Sanchez is disgruntled or wants out. That's only been speculated by idiots such as IB and Costa. And even if he does want out, it's not going to happen considering the cap hit the Jets would take if they moved him.

They signed Stanton for next to nothing and ended up flipping him for a sixth-round pick. I'd say the Jets have some clue what they're doing.
    Thats fine no disagreement here but with this organization who knows. I really dont believe they could be this dumb but who knows. Stanton cost this team 500,000 that could have signed a player the Jets needed for depth now its used as dead money so it shows they have no clue what to do.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    If you guys do a little more research Sanchez is demanding to be traded. Now its not just the Vikings. But 4 other teams including the Dolphins do a search on google. Don't know if it will happen but its heating up.
    I saw no CREDIABLE link for this foolishness!!
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 04-08-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Thats fine no disagreement here but with this organization who knows. I really dont believe they could be this dumb but who knows. Stanton cost this team 500,000 that could have signed a player the Jets needed for depth now its used as dead money so it shows they have no clue what to do.
    He got us a draft pick which we can use for the same reason

All Pro
    With this organization everything is possible. If this was a professionally run organization that valued winning I would say yes you are right. . If Sanchez is a disgrunted player who wants out this affects this team in a negetive way the Jets will find a way even if it means cleaning house dont underestimate the stupidity of this organization. The Stanton deals shows they have no clue what the hell they are doing.
    Yes the whole season hinges on the Stanton imbroglio

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Who ever posted this garbage should be banned. We already have the media creating controversy we don't need JI posters to come here with 1 twitter post and posting controversy.........Dump....lock.....Ban....Let me know when we sign Braylon...
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    He got us a draft pick which we can use for the same reason
    Actually, they paid $500,000 to move up from a 7th round pick to a 6th. They didn't gain a pick.

But Sanchez isn't going anywhere.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

It will its not easy finding a QB that can lead this team to 2 championships title games. Maybe you buy into this Tebow but he isnt a franchise QB and will end up driving this team into a hole. How hard is it for a team to get a decent QB? just look at the Jets since Namath how many QBs took this team to the AFC championship 2 years in a row answer 0. how many Qbs who were drafted in the top 5 ended up busts a whole lot. getting a QB and making them competive could be easier but making a team a contender took this franchis once every decade Richard Todd 1982 VT 1998 Sanchez 2009 2010 look at the facts this could screw this franchise into a ditch. What QB would want to come here after seeing whats going on including draft picks. Come to the Jets have 1 really bad year as a young QB then be pushed out.
    Show me one post where I said that?? I can show you were I said Sanchez is my 2nd favorite QB after Namath.. Your posting in a thread that started with a BS premise and added more BS to it.. Try another form of exercise other then jumping to conclusions based on Sh_t..

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Actually, they paid $500,000 to move up from a 7th round pick to a 6th. They didn't gain a pick.

But Sanchez isn't going anywhere.
    Do you make yourself offers you can't refuse?

And why isn't your surname spelled Yastrzemski?
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 04-08-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Its crap like this that just makes me sad for the idiocy of some fans.. Did it take 10 years for the Kotite Jets to make the AFCCG?? Did it take 10 years for the 1-15 Fins to win the AFC East?? What is wrong with you people??
    It really is sad to see how far people will try to go to make their point. Every single championship game appearance this team has made has come within three years of finishing a season with 5 wins or less. But now the loss of Mark freakin Sanchez will cost this team a decade.

Guess it's much easier for fans to wallow in misery.

And no way this trade happens, even though I agree that if Sanchez is requesting one, it's understandable from his perspective.

People aren't lying this is all over the Internet... I find it hard to believe the Jets will let him go, I certaintly wouldn't love the prospect of Tim Tebow solely leading this offense and I'm no Sanchez fan.

With that, in reading other boards, Minnesota and Cleveland fans are pissed with the prospects of trading for Sanchez.

Jets Insider VIP
    More horse****:

Incarcerated Bob ‏ @incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Jets have officially received an offer from a NFC TEAM on Mark Sanchez (4th Rd Pick) no response from Jets yet

Practice Squad
    **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Jets have officially received an offer from a NFC TEAM on Mark Sanchez (4th Rd Pick) no response from Jets yet

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    People aren't lying this is all over the Internet... I find it hard to believe the Jets will let him go, I certaintly wouldn't love the prospect of Tim Tebow solely leading this offense and I'm no Sanchez fan.

With that, in reading other boards, Minnesota and Cleveland fans are pissed with the prospects of trading for Sanchez.
    The NFL is a business. Teams want to win. They see what he did here in 2009-2010 maybe they feel there respective teams are similiar and he can help them. I personally dont want to see Mark Sanchez go.

Look at it this way draft night will be exciting when they say theres been a trade.............

Quote Originally Posted by Jets1991 View Post
    No way in hell.

Veteran
    Redirect this to the garbage dump where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    Redirect this to the garbage dump where it belongs.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Why?
    Because it's annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Because it's annoying
    Would it be looked at any different if ESPN reported it?

Ah the memories...

Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Would it be looked at any different if ESPN reported it?
    Yes. There's quite a large gap between bob and ESPN. I'm pretty sure that anything from Bleacher Report gets dumped for the same reason.