Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Report: Vikings approach Jets about Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Would it be looked at any different if ESPN reported it?
    But it's not. It's been reported by 2 unreliable idiots.

Jets Insider VIP
    Why??

BECAUSE IT IS GARBAGE based solely on internet tweeters repeating the droolings of an attention whore f.....ing convict

Bring back capital punishment for this retarded POS
    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Yes. There's quite a large gap between bob and ESPN. I'm pretty sure that anything from Bleacher Report gets dumped for the same reason.
    Yep, because it's fan-made bull****.

I can't believe people the **** IB(S) produces.

Hall Of Fame
    **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Pats have officially received an offer from an NFC TEAM on Tom Brady (2nd and 3rd Rd Pick) no response from Pats yet.

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Packers have officially received an offer from an AFC TEAM on Aaron Rodgers (2nd and 4th Rd Pick) no response from Packers yet

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Lions have officially received an offer from an AFC TEAM on Megatron (2nd and 5th Rd Pick) no response from Lions yet

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Broncos have officially received an offer from an NFC TEAM on Peyton Manning (1st and 4th Rd Pick) no response from Broncos yet

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Cowboys have officially received an offer from an AFC TEAM on Demarcus Ware (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3 4ths a 5th and a case of Stoli) no response from Cowboys yet

_

Stranger things have happened....................

Belichick Quits As Jets Coach

Bill Belichick quit today as coach of the New York Jets, one day after being elevated to the job when Bill Parcells resigned.

Belichick insisted he is not burned out after 25 years in pro coaching, but he said the uncertainty surrounding his place in the organization dictated his decision.

"I just don't feel I can lead the Jets in the year 2000," he said in a stunning announcement at the Jets' training complex in Hempstead, N.Y. "I just know what I need to do. I just don't feel I can do it right now."

"It is not about the future, it is about the situation I am in now," he added.

Belichick was Parcells' handpicked successor when both came from the Patriots to the Jets in 1997. When Parcells said on Monday he would turn over the football end of the franchise to Belichick, he certainly had no idea his defensive coordinator would not want the job.

"Bill Belichick will make all football decisions," Parcells said then.

Obviously, Belichick felt otherwise.

"I just can't do it with the conviction, confidence and certainty that is needed to get the job done," he said.

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Pats have officially received an offer from an NFC TEAM on Tom Brady (2nd and 3rd Rd Pick) no response from Pats yet.

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Packers have officially received an offer from an AFC TEAM on Aaron Rodgers (2nd and 4th Rd Pick) no response from Packers yet

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Lions have officially received an offer from an AFC TEAM on Megatron (2nd and 5th Rd Pick) no response from Lions yet

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Broncos have officially received an offer from an NFC TEAM on Peyton Manning (1st and 4th Rd Pick) no response from Broncos yet

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Cowboys have officially received an offer from an AFC TEAM on Demarcus Ware (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3 4ths a 5th and a case of Stoli) no response from Cowboys yet

_
    Why would those teams trade their qb's/those player... they are all good???

Bill Belichick quit today as coach of the New York Jets, one day after being elevated to the job when Bill Parcells resigned.

Belichick insisted he is not burned out after 25 years in pro coaching, but he said the uncertainty surrounding his place in the organization dictated his decision.

"I just don't feel I can lead the Jets in the year 2000," he said in a stunning announcement at the Jets' training complex in Hempstead, N.Y. "I just know what I need to do. I just don't feel I can do it right now."

Belichick was Parcells' handpicked successor when both came from the Patriots to the Jets in 1997. When Parcells said on Monday he would turn over the football end of the franchise to Belichick, he certainly had no idea his defensive coordinator would not want the job.

"I just can't do it with the conviction, confidence and certainty that is needed to get the job done," he said.
    I have no idea what you're talking about?

All League
    Christ, is this thread still going on???!!!! What part of "Its contractually IMPOSSIBLE for the Jets to trade Mark Sanchez this year" do you NOT understand???!!!!

Its NOT about how good or bad Sanchez might be. Its NOT about what compensation the Jets might get. Its about the CONTRACT. Sanchez can renegotiate all he wants, but the dead money has already been paid out. So unless Mark Sanchez wants to write a check to the Jets for about $13MM for the privilege of being traded, he ISN'T getting traded

This would be a bad rumor even if there was no dead money involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about?
    Anything can happen and usually does this is the NYJETS.

Jets Insider VIP

_
    LOLZ....counselor

Sanchez will be the starting and franchise QB of the NYJ for the next decade and the NYJ will win more than one SB championship during his tenure....Hopefully Inc Boob will remain in the Clink for that same tenure pr longer

Jets Insider VIP

So much for you never posting an article's content. And, for shame, no link.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    So much for you never posting an article's content. And, for shame, no link.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500609_162-146017.html

Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post
    Christ, is this thread still going on???!!!! What part of "Its contractually IMPOSSIBLE for the Jets to trade Mark Sanchez this year" do you NOT understand???!!!!

Its NOT about how good or bad Sanchez might be. Its NOT about what compensation the Jets might get. Its about the CONTRACT. Sanchez can renegotiate all he wants, but the dead money has already been paid out. So unless Mark Sanchez wants to write a check to the Jets for about $13MM for the privilege of being traded, he ISN'T getting traded

This would be a bad rumor even if there was no dead money involved.
    It drives me nuts when Pats fans are the ones trying to talk sense into the Jets fans that have gone off the deep end.

And still nothing from anyone credible on Twitter.

when asked about returning the $1,000,000 Leon Hess advanced to him in consideration for his agreement to become head coach of the NY Jets following Bill Parcells, Belichick had no response. Who can blame him? What does one say after stealing money from a dead man.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    I give up.
    See how it works? You've been Vicked.

It happens. Grab another cold one.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    when asked about returning the $1,000,000 Leon Hess advanced to him in consideration for his agreement to become head coach of the NY Jets following Bill Parcells, Belichick had no response. Who can blame him? What does one say after stealing money from a dead man.
    That's a nice myth you are promoting DCat. Too bad it isn't true, not that you really care, because the myth fits your Patriot envy so much better.

But for those with a more open mind here's what really happened.

1. BB got an offer to become the HC for KC (IIRC). The Jets told him be would get the Jets job after Parcells stepped down and he would get to run the show....and they sweetened the deal with a check for a million dollars so he wouldn't take the job.

2. The next year (IIRC) Parcells DOES step down, and BB is named HC.

3. However Parcells DOESN'T step away, he stays on to be the GM. And although he "says" BB will be in charge of all football operations, BB knows him well enough to know "that ain't happening". He also knows that with new owners are coming in, he would be the HC they inherited. How soon would it be before the new ownership decides they want "their guy"

4.He already had one owner pull the franchise out from under him. This wasn't what he agreed to when he turned down the KC job. BB wanted out of Parcells' shadow, to build his own identity as a HC. That wasn't going to happen as long as Parcells remained with the Jets.

5. He accepted that money as an inducement NOT to take the KC job....and he didn't take the job, and stayed with the Jets Why shouldn't he have kept the money. He had turned down a lot more money to stay with the Jets. That million was to compensate him for the lost income he would have made had be become the KC HC.

6. If the Jets had simply done what they promised Bellichick when they asked him to stay, he'd be the "HC of the NYJ" right now. Now THAT is an image that sends shivers down every Pats fans' spine.

Every day, Patriots fans say a little prayer of thanks to those idiots in charge of the Jets at that time for letting BB slip through their fingers. I suspect it was merely Karma from when they tampered with Parcells while he was still under contract to the Patriots.
    Last edited by patsfanken; 04-09-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Speaking of myths

Total horsesh1t from a welsher chowd troll

The stinking cheating thief DID STEAL a million dollars from the casket of a kindly old man who had recently passed on

Nothing more than a grave robber really

Hall Of Fame

_
    Boy, Tanny sure is trying to make this team better.

I am glad we have a GM that looks under every rock.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Boy, Tanny sure is trying to make this team better.

I am glad we have a GM that looks under every rock.
    Probably how he found fans like you