Thread: NBPP...Race War Set To Start April 9th

NBPP...Race War Set To Start April 9th

[url]http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/WestL0Mn-dh3Zgtip[/url]

[b]New Black Panthers Call For Race War, Burn Florida, Blood Shed, Kill Crackers, For Trayvon April 9th Day of Action.[/b]

I'm sure our resident lefties will condemn this blatant racism as vociferously as they did the Zimmerman shooting..... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4430535][url]http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/WestL0Mn-dh3Zgtip[/url]

[b]New Black Panthers Call For Race War, Burn Florida, Blood Shed, Kill Crackers, For Trayvon April 9th Day of Action.[/b]

I'm sure our resident lefties will condemn this blatant racism as vociferously as they did the Zimmerman shooting..... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You finally found someone as hateful and disingenuous as you! When are you two getting married?

[QUOTE=cr726;4430557]You finally found someone as hateful and disingenuous as you! When are you two getting married?[/QUOTE]

Are these two lovely "Americans" Hateful? are they shhh racist?
    Classy inauguration, Barrack!!! I hope Malia and Sasha enjoyed the show.

racist Rant by Jay-Z
    My president is black, in fact hes half white. So even in a racist mind hes half right. If youve got a racist mind its alright. My president is black, but his house is all white! My president is black, in fact hes half white. So even in a racist mind hes half right. If youve got a racist mind its alright. My president is black, but his house is all white! Never thought Id say this s*it, baby Im good. You can keep your pu**y because I dont want no more Bush. No more war. No more iraq. No more white lies, my president is black.

Racist Rant by Young Jeezy
    I know yall thanking a lot of people right now. I want to thank two people. I want to thank the motherf**er overseas that threw two shoes at George Bush, and I want to thank the motherf**ers who helped them move they sh*t up out the White House. Get it moving bi**h! My president is mother****ing black, ni**a!

Nufin but clazzz, Right CR, FF2?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    mods, can we have a separate forum for racism?

[QUOTE=FF2;4430590]mods, can we have a separate forum for racism?[/QUOTE]

What? don't you like the lyrics from the Obama's inauguration? Your not saying the lyrics are racist are you? That would mean Mr. O and the lovely Mrs. O are racist to allow this at their classy soiree. Or are only guy's that "look like me" racist? Answer this, are both Obama's racist for sitting in a hate filled church and allowing the trash I posted above at an INAUGURATION, well are they???

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Please Mods?

Possible Forum names,,,,

Todays Black Stuff

The Latest on the Darkies

Fear of a Dark Planet

Can You Believe What I Found on the Internet About a Black Person?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

This is getting to be ridiculous.

Thanks as always Dean, for keeping us abreast on all of the radical black panther news. :rolleyes: