Thread: NBPP...Race War Set To Start April 9th

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

NBPP...Race War Set To Start April 9th

[url]http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/WestL0Mn-dh3Zgtip[/url]

[b]New Black Panthers Call For Race War, Burn Florida, Blood Shed, Kill Crackers, For Trayvon April 9th Day of Action.[/b]

I'm sure our resident lefties will condemn this blatant racism as vociferously as they did the Zimmerman shooting..... :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4430535][url]http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/WestL0Mn-dh3Zgtip[/url]

[b]New Black Panthers Call For Race War, Burn Florida, Blood Shed, Kill Crackers, For Trayvon April 9th Day of Action.[/b]

I'm sure our resident lefties will condemn this blatant racism as vociferously as they did the Zimmerman shooting..... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You finally found someone as hateful and disingenuous as you! When are you two getting married?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4430557]You finally found someone as hateful and disingenuous as you! When are you two getting married?[/QUOTE]

Are these two lovely "Americans" Hateful? are they shhh racist?
    Classy inauguration, Barrack!!! I hope Malia and Sasha enjoyed the show.

racist Rant by Jay-Z
    My president is black, in fact hes half white. So even in a racist mind hes half right. If youve got a racist mind its alright. My president is black, but his house is all white! My president is black, in fact hes half white. So even in a racist mind hes half right. If youve got a racist mind its alright. My president is black, but his house is all white! Never thought Id say this s*it, baby Im good. You can keep your pu**y because I dont want no more Bush. No more war. No more iraq. No more white lies, my president is black.

Racist Rant by Young Jeezy
    I know yall thanking a lot of people right now. I want to thank two people. I want to thank the motherf**er overseas that threw two shoes at George Bush, and I want to thank the motherf**ers who helped them move they sh*t up out the White House. Get it moving bi**h! My president is mother****ing black, ni**a!

Nufin but clazzz, Right CR, FF2?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    mods, can we have a separate forum for racism?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4430590]mods, can we have a separate forum for racism?[/QUOTE]

What? don't you like the lyrics from the Obama's inauguration? Your not saying the lyrics are racist are you? That would mean Mr. O and the lovely Mrs. O are racist to allow this at their classy soiree. Or are only guy's that "look like me" racist? Answer this, are both Obama's racist for sitting in a hate filled church and allowing the trash I posted above at an INAUGURATION, well are they???

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please Mods?

Possible Forum names,,,,

Todays Black Stuff

The Latest on the Darkies

Fear of a Dark Planet

Can You Believe What I Found on the Internet About a Black Person?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    This is getting to be ridiculous.

Thanks as always Dean, for keeping us abreast on all of the radical black panther news. :rolleyes: