Thread: Shots fired at Sanford PD vehicle

Shots fired at Sanford PD vehicle

Sanford police said shots were fired into an empty police cruiser on Tuesday morning in the neighborhood where George Zimmerman used to live and where Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. That news comes after sources told WFTV that Zimmerman could be arrested or turn himself in to police sometime this week.

Sanford police told WFTV shots were fired at a police cruiser on Retreat View Circle in the Twin Lakes subdivision.

A witness said she heard six gunshots ring out.

No one was in the cruiser at the time, according to police. The vehicle was taken to Sanford police headquarters. Officers are still investigating.

[url]http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/george-zimmerman-launches-website-asks-donations/nMT7q/[/url]
    Last edited by Frequent Flyer; 04-10-2012 at 06:55 AM.

[QUOTE]If Zimmerman is arrested or turns himself in, he will need money for his legal defense and he's asking for donations [/QUOTE]

I'd think a law suit against NBC should make him a millionaire..

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4431596]I'd think a law suit against NBC should make him a millionaire..[/QUOTE]

Easy, and that would be an out of court settlement. :yes:

Oh, and NBC never fired anybody for the outrageous propaganda manipulation of the tape. Not that I needed further proofthat they are slime.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4431599]Easy, and that would be an out of court settlement. :yes:

Oh, and NBC never fired anybody for the outrageous propaganda manipulation of the tape. Not that I needed further proofthat they are slime.[/QUOTE]

You should branch out from only reading the Sanford Daily Gazette. NBC fired the producer in charge of that whole segment. I read a couple of articles about that yesterday.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Btw, this thread sucks too.

You ****ing guys, this is a long election season. You all better step up your games.