Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Obama Thugocracy

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4431732]Nice Googling there. Your thought process being, "I don't like what this guy I never heard of has to say, so let's see what I can dig up on him to immediately dismiss his criticisms[/QUOTE]

Warfish taught me to always consider the source. Before he moved to Scotland.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4432182]I read that chart and interpreted: "the last time gas prices spiked over $4 per gallon the economy tanked".

You read the chart and interpreted: "the last time gas prices spiked over $4 per gallon the economy tanked but 4 years later we are sputtering along so whatevs..at least gas prices went back up"?[/QUOTE]

I'll let David Byrne explain it to you knuckleheads :D :

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-io-kZKl_BI[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=068AFYvd58E[/url]

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4432045]Not sure why I'm bothering, but here goes.

Rich, rich irony. The messengers are being denegrated because there is very little truth to the venom they're spewing.

There is no doubt that Obama is a disaster as POTUS in any sane mind.

But Barack Obama is not a Muslim. He is not a terrorist. He was not born in Kenya. He did not threaten to have Chelsea Clinton murdered. Stop.

These are lies. Lies created out of desperation. [I]Unnecessary[/I] desperation. Obama can be defeated on [I]the record of Obama[/I]. All of this other stuff is extraneous, meaningless, and counter-productive to the cause of defeating him.

No, another lie. The mid-terms were won on policy. A referendum on the health care bill. And a collective realization that the alternative to Bush turned out to be just as bad.

It's not the tone. It's the lack of factual content. The lies of a few that oppose Obama make the collective of those that oppose him all look like idiots. We're done with you. We don't need you. We will win back this country without you. Want to die a true patriot? Kill yourselves. You'll be doing the cause for liberty a favor.

No one cares anymore how Bush was treated. Bush was a POS of equal magnitude to Obama. Obama won as a direct result of Bush's failure. No other reason. He didn't win because they called McCain names. Obama won because the GOP failed for a decade plus. It wasn't the media. It was the GOP. Democrats do not win elections. Republicans win them or Republicans lose them.

Your manufactured fake outrage is no better. In fact, it is worse. Because they are better at marketing their lies than you are at yours. They're better salespeople. They will manage to win over more of the weak-minded than you will.

But neither of you will win over those of us that are tired of the nonsense. Those of us who want to talk about the economy and jobs and none of the crap. Some so weary, that if you keep it up, they will lose interest in supporting Romney. They won't want to be associated with the clown show. All momentum gained in 2008 will be thrown out the window.

Romney can only win this election [I]without[/I] you. So keep quiet and go sit in the corner with the other children.[/QUOTE]
    :applause::applause:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;4431774]So do you deny that everything FF2 googled and listed is true?

As soon as I hear that our democratically elected president and government is referred to as a "thugocracy" in an article my first reaction is to laugh and then I check to see who the idiot is that wrote the article and what his motivation may be.[/QUOTE]

did you laugh when nuts accused Bush of creating a theocracy? Most likely: you were one of the nuts. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4432009]she deserves all the negative comments she has coming to her. shes a retard, just like her retarded youngun[/QUOTE]

:shakehead:byebye: