Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious political question

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4432218]Do you wish it was 1951 again?[/QUOTE]

yeah kinda

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4432251]pro-life- God does not want anyone killed no matter the circumstances.

I believe all hand guns unless you are military or law enforcement be banned. I do think we should own shot-guns as we have a right to defend our house.

I believe if a person has 2 million their is no reason he can not give the guy next to him some money who only has 200 dollars. No matter what people say we are all not allowed the same chances. Chances are the rich guy got it dishonestly anyway.

I believe the welfare system needs reworked but not done away with.

I believe we should not be in other people's countries we can develop a cell phone the size of a wallet but can not find alternative fuel sources yeah right.

I believe we need stronger FDA and animal abuse laws even on our so called food.

I believe a few companies should not be able to own most of our grocery shopping items just put it under different names.

I believe wall street needs stricter rules and deravitives outlawed.

I believe clear channel should not be allowed to own as many stations as they do.

I believe we should be able to choose from more than 1 or 2 electric, water, and tv companies.

I believe walmart and other companies that take jobs overseas should be taxed an unbelievable amount on their imports.

I believe a universal healthcare system is better than what we have now.

those are some of the things i believe not sure what other issues are needed.[/QUOTE]

You don't "fit" perfectly into either party. If you choose to align yourself with one, there will large numbers of people that will claim that you're not a real ________.

On tangential note. People like you give me hope. You developed a set of views and are now looking for a party. It seems that more and more people first decide if they want a (D) or an (R) and then adopt everything that party stands for.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4432263][IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9xEFiXC8uwA/RzEIx2cbA3I/AAAAAAAAAOA/YQ5TSkGhLfA/s400/BuddyJesus.jpg[/IMG]

But he kinda represents the problem with American politics.

He thinks abortion is wrong and ALSO things that Wall Street need to be minded. There is NO party for someone who thinks like that. He'll be ostracized by Pubs for even thinking that regulation is necessary and ostracized by Dims for thinking that abortion is wrong.

Not for nothing...he's pretty much an average American voter. Voting isn't and shouldn't be a personality test.[/QUOTE]

do i fit in the right wing left wing theory?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4432272]You don't "fit" perfectly into either party. If you choose to align yourself with one, there will large numbers of people that will claim that you're not a real ________.

On tangential note. People like you give me hope. You developed a set of views and are now looking for a party. It seems that more and more people first decide if they want a (D) or an (R) and then adopt everything that party stands for.[/QUOTE]

I want to stand for the common man not a D or a R just was curious. Does that mean the same for a tea party or conservative? Am I right or left wing or another party?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4432274]do i fit in the right wing left wing theory?[/QUOTE]

Both, dude.

Just like most of the country.

[IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/PolAff.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4432251]pro-life- God does not want anyone killed no matter the circumstances.

I believe all hand guns unless you are military or law enforcement be banned. I do think we should own shot-guns as we have a right to defend our house.

I believe if a person has 2 million their is no reason he can not give the guy next to him some money who only has 200 dollars. No matter what people say we are all not allowed the same chances. Chances are the rich guy got it dishonestly anyway.

I believe the welfare system needs reworked but not done away with.

I believe we should not be in other people's countries we can develop a cell phone the size of a wallet but can not find alternative fuel sources yeah right.

I believe we need stronger FDA and animal abuse laws even on our so called food.

I believe a few companies should not be able to own most of our grocery shopping items just put it under different names.

I believe wall street needs stricter rules and deravitives outlawed.

I believe clear channel should not be allowed to own as many stations as they do.

I believe we should be able to choose from more than 1 or 2 electric, water, and tv companies.

I believe walmart and other companies that take jobs overseas should be taxed an unbelievable amount on their imports.

I believe a universal healthcare system is better than what we have now.

those are some of the things i believe not sure what other issues are needed.[/QUOTE]

Look no further - the Democratic party (spelled Democratic, but pronounced Marxist) are your men.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4432263][IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9xEFiXC8uwA/RzEIx2cbA3I/AAAAAAAAAOA/YQ5TSkGhLfA/s400/BuddyJesus.jpg[/IMG]

But he kinda represents the problem with American politics.

He thinks abortion is wrong and ALSO things that Wall Street need to be minded. There is NO party for someone who thinks like that. He'll be ostracized by Pubs for even thinking that regulation is necessary and ostracized by Dims for thinking that abortion is wrong.

Not for nothing...he's pretty much an average American voter. Voting isn't and shouldn't be a personality test.[/QUOTE]

If this were kickball, I'd pick him last...

:P

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4432311]If this were kickball, I'd pick him last...

:P[/QUOTE]

LOL, you assume you would do the picking.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4432262]I am. I also think the gay thing is a choice and not be taught in schools also. I do not care that they have rights but flaunting it i have a problem with.[/QUOTE]

I'm socially liberal...

Social issues, imo, have no place in American politics...

If you're fiscally liberal, to me at least, you're a true liberal...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4432314]LOL, you assume you would do the picking.[/QUOTE]

While typing it, I did decide I'm going to create a 'Poli Draft' ala the 'Racial' one Chappelle did...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4432318]While typing it, I did decide I'm going to create a 'Poli Draft' ala the 'Racial' one Chappelle did...[/QUOTE]

Chappelle is a genius!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4432315]Social issues, imo, have no place in American politics...[/QUOTE]

Tell THAT one to the Jesus Freaks....

Good luck, Jim...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4432338]Tell THAT one to the Jesus Freaks....

Good luck, Jim...[/QUOTE]

or planned parenthood supporters.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4432341]or planned parenthood supporters.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

See UC? Perfect case in point.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4432320]Chappelle is a genius![/QUOTE]

Hard to pick one skit, even with the show's breief run, but the Racial Draft is a top 5er for sure.

"The Asian delegation takes the Wu Tang Clan"....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4432351]Hard to pick one skit, even with the show's breief run, but the Racial Draft is a top 5er for sure.

"The Asian delegation takes the Wu Tang Clan"....[/QUOTE]

Charlie Murphy's THS of Rick James is #1

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4432352]Charlie Murphy's THS of Rick James is #1[/QUOTE]

+1

Also Clayton Bigsby, Black Bush and Samuel Jackson beer.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4432362]+1

Also Clayton Bigsby, Black Bush and Samuel Jackson beer.....[/QUOTE]

When keeping it real goes wrong.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4432272]

On tangential note. People like you give me hope. You developed a set of views and are now looking for a party. It seems that more and more people first decide if they want a (D) or an (R) and then adopt everything that party stands for.[/QUOTE]

+1

Welcome to the forum ucrenegade. Always be honest with your thoughts and feelings.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4432374]When keeping it real goes wrong.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Wayne Brady too :P

I hope someday that Chappel writes a book that better details the making of the show and the reasons he exited the public eye the way he did...