Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Jersey Devils (6) vs. Florida Panthers (3): Eastern Conference Quarterfinals

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    EAD old man...
    What the **** is wrong with this guy?

Jets Insider VIP
    What do you want me to say....I dislike both these two teams equally. I hope they both lose. But since unfortunately one of them has to win...I prefer for both of them to weaken their chance of winning the Conference Championship round upcoming

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    What do you want me to say....I dislike both these two teams equally. I hope they both lose. But since unfortunately one of them has to win...I prefer for both of them to weaken their chance of winning the Conference Championship round upcoming

Wishing for an injury is weak... Trolling this thread, when you can't even interact with trolls on this board without going off the deep end is even weaker...

Go enjoy your series, I could give a **** about the Rangers unless we both play next round...

Jets Insider VIP
    Thanks moron for helping me make up my mind

GO FLYERS!!! WIN THAT NEW JERSEY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Zack to the 2nd line? We'll need to step up the scoring to beat this team so this move has to work.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 04-29-2012 at 11:53 AM.

What do we want you to say? Don't wish injuries on people, simple as that.

Not to mention I've never seen you post in the hockey forum until now, when the Rangers conveniently happened to be the 1 seed. The small group of us in here have civilly talked hockey for years and you come in here with your typical bull****.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Thanks moron for helping me make up my mind

GO FLYERS!!! WIN THAT NEW JERSEY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

Yeah, go Flyers then they can get one more cup than the Rangers too, in less time too. Bright.

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Zack to the 2nd line? We'll need to step up the scoring to beat this team so this move has to work.
    We should be okay... I like Sykora to the 3rd line, good potential there...

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    We should be okay... I like Sykora to the 3rd line, good potential there...
    I wish we had someone competent we could slot into the lineup in place of Sykora. I almost want him out of the lineup altogether, he's been invisible and just doesn't have what he did earlier in the season. Too bad Josefson is hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I wish we had someone competent we could slot into the lineup in place of Sykora. I almost want him out of the lineup altogether, he's been invisible and just doesn't have what he did earlier in the season. Too bad Josefson is hurt.
    I think there's a better chance he shows up next to Henrique/Clarkson... As you said, don't really have a choice but to play him...and he'd stay invisible and weaken lil Gio's line so this seems like the right move...

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Jackass