Thread: GINGRICH: GOP inarticulate, Fox unfair, Go Delaware!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend

GINGRICH: GOP inarticulate, Fox unfair, Go Delaware!!!

Remember when he was leading in all the polls?

Now he's whining and hoping for that big Delaware win.

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/gingrich-criticizes-gop-accuses-fox-news-bias-against-090611218.html[/url]

Gingrich Criticizes GOP, Accuses Fox News of Bias Against Him
    By Alexandra Jaffe | National Journal 5 hrs ago

Newt Gingrich had harsh words on Wednesday for the party that isn't likely to crown him as their standard-bearer in 2012: The GOP is "inarticulate," he said, according to Real Clear Politics.

The Republican Party is a managerial party that doesn't like to fight, doesn't like to read books, Gingrich said at a private meeting with tea party leaders at Wesley College in Delaware on Wednesday. This is why the tea party was so horrifying. Tea partiers were actually learning about the Declaration of Independence. They wanted to talk about the Federalist Papers. It was weird. They could be golfing.

Although Mitt Romney is the presumptive GOP nominee for president now that Rick Santorum has suspended his campaign, Gingrich is soldiering on and made a pitch to the 18 tea party leaders he met with, asking them for their help to land a win in Delaware on April 24. He continues to campaign in hopes of shaping the conversation on the trail and influencing the Republican platform come August.

"Im prepared to make the case for a Republican platform that is dramatically more conservative than the Etch A Sketch comments that Romneys communications director made, he said.

Gingrich framed his run as a counterweight to Romney's inevitability.

Thats why if you will help me carry Delaware, it will be that big a jolt, because it breaks up their narrative so decisively, and it actually says, Oh gosh, people actually get to make a decision, not just the power structure, Gingrich said.

Although Gingrich has said before that he has to be "realistic" about Romney's chances at nabbing the nomination and called the former Massachusetts governor "far and away" the most likely GOP nominee, Gingrich did express a modicum of optimism about his chances.

My experience in history is its not over until its over, and that currently its very clear that Romney does not today have a majority of the delegates, he said.

The former House speaker and Fox News commentator also blasted his old employer, calling the network biased against him and accusing its owner, Rupert Murdoch, CEO and Chairman of News Corp, of shaping Fox's coverage in Romney's favor.

I think Fox has been for Romney all the way through, he said. [B][Callista and I] are more likely to get neutral coverage out of CNN than we are of Fox, and were more likely to get distortion out of Fox. Thats just a fact.[/B]
    He added: "Theres no question that Fox had a lot to do with stopping my campaign because such a high percentage of our base watches Fox."

Hall Of Fame
    He does have a point: Republicans should be attacking Obungler on everything, because he's ****ed up everything. From Holder's abominations to his trashing the Constitution and the economy, Obuttocks is very vulnerable and Republicans should not be holding back.

The majority of posters here agree and repeat 99% of the crap that Newt spews on a daily basis. This Conservative is the same guy who just bounced a 500 check in Utah, stay classy Newt. How's his newly bankrupted think tank doing today?

[QUOTE=cr726;4433596]The majority of posters here agree and repeat 99% of the crap that Newt spews on a daily basis. This Conservative is the same guy who just bounced a 500 check in Utah, stay classy Newt. How's his newly bankrupted think tank doing today?[/QUOTE]

lol:D

[I][SIZE="4"]The former House Speaker blasted the Roger Ailes-led network, blaming Rupert Murdoch, chairman and CEO of Fox News owner News Corp., for the bias.

"I assume it's because Murdoch at some point [who] said, 'I want Romney,' and so 'fair and balanced' became 'Romney,' " Gingrich said. "And there's no question that Fox had a lot to do with stopping my campaign because such a high percentage of our base watches Fox."[/I]
    [/SIZE]

[B]and he is 100% correct because that is exactly how the political process works in 2012. Be proud of our democracy![/B]

I have enormous personal ambition. I want to shift the entire planet. And Im doing it. I am now a famous person. I represent real power.
    ~Newt Gingrich

Im not a natural leader. Im too intellectual; Im too abstract; I think too much.
    ~Newt Gingrich

[QUOTE=quantum;4433566]He does have a point: Republicans should be attacking Obungler on everything, because he's ****ed up everything. From Holder's abominations to his trashing the Constitution and the economy, Obuttocks is very vulnerable and Republicans should not be holding back.[/QUOTE]

Except that the Republican alternative to Obama created the template for "Obamacare", one of the main reasons why Rupert Murdoch has told you to hate him.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 04-12-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Hey Newt, the grapes are much less sour on the moon

All League
    Go home, Newt.