Thread: HERE YOU GO LIBS YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

HERE YOU GO LIBS YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!

State Auditor Suzanne Bump says the only evidence she’s seen so far of EBT card abuse are “anecdotes.”

So Suzanne, here’s another “anecdote” that went down in Roxbury last Friday night.

The drug control unit out of Area B-2 made a heroin bust on Fayston Street near Blue Hill Avenue. They arrested a party named Kimball Clark, and after he was lugged, Clark got to make his one phone call. According to the police report, here’s what happened:

“Once booking was completed and Suspect Clark made his telephone call as allowed, he was heard by Officer Flaherty stating to whomever he had called ‘GET MY EBT CARD AND GO TO THE ATM AND GET THE MONEY TO BAIL ME OUT, GET ME OUTA HERE TONIGHT.’ ”

Those are the cops’ capital letters, by the way. Let’s look on the bright side, though. What this means is that not every welfare recipient is using his EBT card to buy jewelry or tattoos or go on ship cruises. Some of them are using their EBT cards for ... bail money.

Auditor Bump is going to do a report on the Department of Transitional Assistance, and she wants to get beyond these pesky anecdotes “that end up polarizing the participants in the discussion.”

And I hear the moonbats saying, you’re just demonizing the most vulnerable members of our society, the people who fell through the safety net, the victims of George Bush and Halliburton. This poor oppressed citizen has no money, right?

Wrong. Back to the report:

“Officer (Kevin) Clark recovered (5) five separate folds of United States Currency from Suspect Clark’s person, one fold containing $12.00 and the second contained $65.00, these were located in Suspect Clark’s left front pants pocket. The remaining three folds were recovered from Suspect Clark’s wallet, one contained $100.00, the second contained $81.00 and the third contained $500.00, the total money seized was $758.00.”

When was the last time you had $758 cash walking around money? And I’ll bet you don’t even have an EBT card.

Another anecdote, from the police report:

“Officer then observed Suspect Clark look at his cellular phone.”

The man has a cellphone, too! Granted, so does almost everybody nowadays, but if he claims to be so broke that he needs an EBT card to make ends meet, how can he possibly afford even a cheapo phone?

Clark was charged with distribution Class A drugs, distribution Class A drugs within 1,000 feet of a school zone and distribution Class A second offense.

According to the BPD, this EBT cardholder is a convicted drug dealer.

How many more anecdotes do you want Auditor Bump?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's looking for that one anecdote proving her right and everyone else wrong.

You're my only hope Obi....uh...Diogenes!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    A drug dealer with cash on him and hearsay is the big proof for this pathetic article?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4433817]A drug dealer with cash on him and hearsay is the big proof for this pathetic article?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, The cop is lying so I could post this story on here. Just like the investigation here in TX showing the LOANSTAR is being used in vacation hotspots like Hawaii.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4433830]Yeah, The cop is lying so I could post this story on here. Just like the investigation here in TX showing the LOANSTAR is being used in vacation hotspots like Hawaii.[/QUOTE]

Never said the cop lied. The officer reported what he heard and he has no idea what was said by the person on the end of the phone. A drug dealer with 700.00 on his person is a shocker?
    Is it hard to link your bs? Plus when the writer calls people moonbats it shows he isn't all there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4433830]Yeah, The cop is lying so I could post this story on here. Just like the investigation here in TX showing the LOANSTAR is being used in vacation hotspots like Hawaii.[/QUOTE]

Lets not forget the GSA $800,000 fiesta in Vegas or the TSA in year 2 of their existence spending $2 million on employee awards.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4433959]Lets not forget the GSA $800,000 fiesta in Vegas or the TSA in year 2 of their existence spending $2 million on employee awards.[/QUOTE]

Bushes FAULT!! So says comrade Obama.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4433869]Never said the cop lied. The officer reported what he heard and he has no idea what was said by the person on the end of the phone. A drug dealer with 700.00 on his person is a shocker?
    Is it hard to link your bs? Plus when the writer calls people moonbats it shows he isn't all there.[/QUOTE]

It' from the "conservative" BOSTON HERALD, Dumbo. LOOK IT UP!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4434042]It' from the "conservative" BOSTON HERALD, Dumbo. LOOK IT UP!!![/QUOTE]

If by conservative you mean tabloid trash.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4434042]It' from the "conservative" BOSTON HERALD, Dumbo. LOOK IT UP!!![/QUOTE]

Honestly, you are out of your simple mind.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Look, you're not a good fit for this forum. Why don't you just leave now?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4434147]Look, you're not a good fit for this forum. Why don't you just leave now?[/QUOTE]

You're a mod you have the power to ban me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4434155]You're a mod you have the power to ban me.[/QUOTE]

It was a hint. Life. Get one.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I do believe the system needs reworked their are people out there that really need help and do not abuse the system he is a drug dealer but he has rights and just uses the loop holes kinda like the rich do when they find tax loop holes or use the bailout money and give themselves raises and buy their ceo's private jets...........Wall street and welfare both need to be regulated alot better than they are currently.