Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long Beach Grand Prix - Had a drink with Alex Tagliani's wife

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Big L;4434385]Whoa, hey now, no need for the personal attacks! Don't you have to go plan a party for Pradeep about now? Jeez. Wasn't a thread I started, so I have no obligation to google or post pics. But I do have an obligation to report on the threadmansip. :D[/QUOTE]

Sorry-caffeine induced vitriol. Im better now though :)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4434381]Love how you slipped this in.:D

So you just say hello to random hot chicks in bars?

What would have happened if she wasnt a "Mrs." and you both had rooms in this hotel?

I mean its not like you bumped her groceries in the elevator and the apology led to small talk.

You directly approached this woman and instigated a conversation.

Did you talk to any fat chicks with cankles that night?:rolleyes:

Does Mrs. Jetstream approve?

Splain yourself.

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/usedtobeacop.png[/IMG]

-[/QUOTE]

^^^
    The above post would go so much better with served with this image accompaniment.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4434533]^^^
    The above post would go so much better with served with this image accompaniment.[/QUOTE]

lmao

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    She is most likely 4 foot 2, those race car drivers are usually midgets.

Indy cars.....whatever.

[IMG]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6110/6280393365_d83d47c5c5_z.jpg[/IMG]

Grand Prix of America, June 2013

Can't Wait

Getting ready to watch the Chinese Grand Prix right now. I'm very excited to attend my first F1 event, in person.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southside;4434444]I finished all over an inflatable girl last night... so in yo face![/QUOTE]

Fixed

[QUOTE=crossfire;4435495]Fixed[/QUOTE]

And this morning.

Jets Insider VIP
    My bad on the pics. I know the rules and expected to be called out for not posting any. You guys didn't disappoint. :D

And yes 32, Mrs. JS23 knew of the cocktail and conversation at the bar, she was the first person I texted. And no, I didn't hit on Bronte...the only empty seat at a fairly crowded bar full of racing industry types happened to be next to the prettiest girl in the place. So I just sat down, ordered a drink and said hello. When she found out I wasn't southside she decided to stay for a little while. :P

I had to head out of LB on Friday night so wasn't there for the race over the weekend. As for Tagliani, it looks like Alex came in 21st but he has a nice consolation prize at home.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4434363]

Side Notes:
    -the "L" in Big L's username must stand for LAZY :rolleyes:
    -I think js23 makes too much money to hang out with us Hamupur dregs :O[/QUOTE]

Uncalled for! I'm always looking to hang out with hampurites. Just talk to my assistant and get on my schedule, Mr. Lazy!

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4434477]Pffft, call me when you're doing body shots off of Petra Ecclestone in Monaco.[/QUOTE]

Left you a voicemail. We used Sambuca.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetstream23;4436553]

Left you a voicemail. We used Sambuca.[/QUOTE]

Son of a *****! This is the downside of keeping my phone on a belt clip. I don't always feel it buzzing.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4436601]Son of a *****! This is the downside of keeping my phone on a belt clip. I don't always feel it buzzing.[/QUOTE]

X-pollination winnar!!!:D