Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Find the Error

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Find the Error

    Felipe Baloy, International player from Panama, poses for a picture with a young fan.


  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    I admit I had to google it.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Felipe Baloy, International player from Panama, poses for a picture with a young fan.

    The sign in the back clearly indicates your hand should be out of your pocket, to which the gentleman in the red shirt is not complying with.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    I admit I had to google it.
    He obviously hasn't heard of the internet.

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get it.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I don't get it.
    Hint:

    He was coming out of a newspaper store.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would a black bag been more obvious what he bought? Yeah, he should have been more discreet, but I've seen people bashing him over inappropriate behavior. It is not like he was showing the kid the pictures. He was just being a bonehead.

  8. #8
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepperFries View Post
    Would a black bag been more obvious what he bought? Yeah, he should have been more discreet, but I've seen people bashing him over inappropriate behavior. It is not like he was showing the kid the pictures. He was just being a bonehead.
    He's got PLAYBOY in the plastic bag.

    What do I win?

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepperFries View Post
    He was just being a bonehead.
    What?

    He was being polite... No way this should be construed as 'boneheaded'...

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    What?

    He was being polite... No way this should be construed as 'boneheaded'...
    Bonehead meaning he should have realized he had smut in his bag and held it out of view of the cameras during the pictures.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepperFries View Post
    Bonehead meaning he should have realized he had smut in his bag and held it out of view of the cameras during the pictures.
    Pretty sure he thought the bag wasn't that transparent.

    Who the f buys porn anymore is the real question.

  12. #12
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    I admit I had to google it.
    count me on

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    That kid is going to look back at this picture one day and laugh.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us