Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talked to Herm

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4434956]Geebus H. Cripes....you're one of the most schizophrenic posters on this site...will you please pick a personality and stick with it?????????[/QUOTE]

I'm not schizophrenic, and neither am I.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4434867]"Retarded" is kind of an insulting term these days.

[B]I'm not saying I haven't occasionally used a derogatory or insulting word here or there, but I usually reserve such labels for people who are less successful or intelligent than me.
    [/B]
    For you of all people to use the phrase "borderline retarded" is kind of humorous.

The list of people who are less intelligent and less successful than you is a pretty short one.[/QUOTE]

Oh the ironing Vick. But you're right, the correct nomencalture is intellectually challenged and developmentally delayed, I guess.

I love random message board guy insulting other random message board guy, truly the sound of one hand clapping.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4435126]I love random message board guy insulting other random message board guy, truly the sound of one hand clapping.[/QUOTE]

I was born with one hand.

gFY!:steamin:

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4434570]He said no, that they are considered one of the better franchises to work for - which is when I knew he was lying.
    [/QUOTE]

Any organzation that can give clowns like Rich Kotite, Paul Hackett and Brian Schottenheimer years of job security has to be a great place to work for.

As far as Herm goes I actually like him on ESPN. He's lively and energetic but not an obnoxious d-bag like Stephen A. Smith. Was a mediocre NFL head coach but I like him on tv and that's probably where he belongs.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a hand faps in the forest what sound does it make.....the sound of one hand fapping? :dunno:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Owen Reed;4434570]

How do I upload pics from my camera to JI?[/QUOTE]

Mensa not so selective about their geniuses these days.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4435137]I was born with one hand.

gFY!:steamin:

-[/QUOTE]

What are you complaining about? You can still fap, scratch your beans, wipe you buttocks. Life is good!