Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talked to Herm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Geebus H. Cripes....you're one of the most schizophrenic posters on this site...will you please pick a personality and stick with it?????????
    I'm not schizophrenic, and neither am I.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen Reed View Post
    "Retarded" is kind of an insulting term these days.

I'm not saying I haven't occasionally used a derogatory or insulting word here or there, but I usually reserve such labels for people who are less successful or intelligent than me.

For you of all people to use the phrase "borderline retarded" is kind of humorous.

The list of people who are less intelligent and less successful than you is a pretty short one.

Oh the ironing Vick. But you're right, the correct nomencalture is intellectually challenged and developmentally delayed, I guess.

I love random message board guy insulting other random message board guy, truly the sound of one hand clapping.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I love random message board guy insulting other random message board guy, truly the sound of one hand clapping.

I was born with one hand.

gFY!

-

He said no, that they are considered one of the better franchises to work for - which is when I knew he was lying.
    Any organzation that can give clowns like Rich Kotite, Paul Hackett and Brian Schottenheimer years of job security has to be a great place to work for.

As far as Herm goes I actually like him on ESPN. He's lively and energetic but not an obnoxious d-bag like Stephen A. Smith. Was a mediocre NFL head coach but I like him on tv and that's probably where he belongs.

All Pro
    If a hand faps in the forest what sound does it make.....the sound of one hand fapping?

Hall Of Fame

How do I upload pics from my camera to JI?
    Mensa not so selective about their geniuses these days.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I was born with one hand.

gFY!

-

What are you complaining about? You can still fap, scratch your beans, wipe you buttocks. Life is good!