Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Torture of Autistics & Disabled at JRC Finally Revealed

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4436820]I thought about doing the SSD thing but I am not sure if it will hurt them in the future?[/QUOTE]

You would have to check if it affects survivor benefits, but it may be worth it for you to do based on your resources (income and assets) if you have a child(ren) that are low functioning (e.g. PDD-NOS) it can help pay for therapy not covered by insurance etc. Do you have an advocate who can get legal advice for you?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4437638]You would have to check if it affects survivor benefits, but it may be worth it for you to do based on your resources (income and assets) if you have a child(ren) that are low functioning (e.g. PDD-NOS) it can help pay for therapy not covered by insurance etc. Do you have an advocate who can get legal advice for you?[/QUOTE]

no always thought i could not afford one. I try and google as much and research myself alot of stuff or my wife does. I was pissed to because I applied for my boy with ODD and he got turned down. He really needs some classes that I can not afford and insurance does not cover was hoping to get disability for him to pay for those.