Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cromartie now has TEN Kids

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Cromartie now has TEN Kids

Cromartie has #10

Football related?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    Cromartie has #10

Football related?
    I've got just 2 (sons) and I keep messing up their names. I can't imagine 10!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxJetFan View Post
    I've got just 2 (sons) and I keep messing up their names. I can't imagine 10!
    George Forman named all his sons George..

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    George Forman named all his sons George..
    His daughters, too, didn't he?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    Cromartie has #10

Football related?
    Is this 10th kid from yet another baby mama, or one of the EIGHT of which he's already had children?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Is this 10th kid from yet another baby mama, or one of the EIGHT of which he's already had children?
    I hope your not directing this question to Cro, you'll confuse him even more.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Cromartie now has TEN Kids

According to the ny post, Cro and his wife had another child bringing the grand total to 10.

Damn!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    He is a prolific procreator.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxJetFan View Post
    His daughters, too, didn't he?
    Foreman has five daughters and five sons and has named all of the sons George: George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, and George VI.
    1 daughter Freda George 1 Georgetta and the others are called Michi, Natalie, and Leola.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please merge.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Foreman has five daughters and five sons and has named all of the sons George: George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, and George VI.
    1 daughter Freda George 1 Georgetta and the others are called Michi, Natalie, and Leola.
    You know the last three have to be feeling like accident babies.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did he call this one? Wasn't the last one "Jersey"?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The other nine were coddled he needed a tenth to push the other nine....Just another Woody/Rex headline grab....this team is a joke!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fix the scoreboard: Now it’s 10 kids from eight women in six states.
    Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie, 27, recently had his second child with wife Terricka, making 10 — one short of a football squad.
    Their baby boy, Jagger, joins sister Jurzie — and eight half-siblings from Cromartie baby mamas across the country.
    But the happy occasion is mixed with turmoil. His far-flung fatherhood has intrigued a TV production company that wants to create a reality show about the clan “trying to co-exist as a modern family,” a source told The Post.
    Most of the moms want to do the show, but “Cro” says no.

WIREIMAGE
    ONE HOT MAMA: Baby mama Terricka Cason.

The baby mamas he left behind have banded together so their kids can bond with their brothers and sisters in California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and New Jersey.
    The single women can use the extra money to help raise their kids, but they also think it’s important “to document their journey,” the source said. “They want Antonio’s support.”
    Cromartie has deflected the plan, blocking any filming of his offspring.
    It’s not the kind of spotlight sought by Cromartie, who famously fumbled the names of his brood on HBO’s “Hard Knocks” in 2010 — and even forgot to count one kid.
    Once busy playing the field, the fertile footballer has angered his first baby mama by wresting custody of their son, Alonzo, now 7.
    “He’s supposedly a role model, but he’s not doing what he should be doing as a father, or as a man,” said mom Rosemita Pierre, of Tallahassee, Fla.
    Cromartie defies a court order that allows her to speak with her son three times a week, she charged.
    “They don’t answer the phone,” said Pierre, who’s called the cops in Randolph, NJ, to knock on Cromartie’s door. “It’s a hurtful situation — like he’s trying to erase me.”
    Cromartie’s marketing and PR rep did not respond to questions.
    Pierre, who gets no child support from Cromartie, favors the TV show because she wants her son to know all his half-siblings.
    So does Ryan Ross, a hotel employee in Los Angeles, who met Cromartie at a San Diego nightclub, dated him about six months, and delivered his fifth child, son Tyler Jae, now 4.
    Ross first encountered another Cromartie baby mama when she brought newborn Tyler to visit the former-San Diego Charger at his apartment. She ran into Latoya Burley, of Houston, Texas, who was there visiting with daughter Deyjah, her first of two with Cromartie.
    They hit it off. Ross now stays in touch with several other Cro baby mamas.
    “We’re not catty women. We have a close, tight-knit friendship and understand what each other’s going through. We reach out to share news about the kids, to talk, to vent,” she said.
    As for Cromartie, she said, “We co-exist for the sake of my son.”
    Cromartie visits LA several months a year and spends time with T.J., she said, but he’s absentee once the Jet football season kicks off.
    “I love it,” Ross said of the proposed TV show. “Our kids need to know who their siblings are. It’s bigger than our past with Antonio. It’s about our children.”
    Cromartie — who signed a four-year, $32 million contract last fall — pays more than $3,500 a month to each baby mama, except Pierre.
    He was sacked as a womanizer and cad by Rhonda Patterson, a corporate lawyer and ex-Miss Black North Carolina. She wrote a memoir, “Love, Intercepted,” telling how Cromartie wooed her, then canceled their wedding a week before the event and dumped her six months pregnant.
    Soon after, she learned Cromartie wed Terricka Cason, a model with a child from a prior relationship.
    Patterson, whose daughter, London, 3, “is the joy of my life,’’ wants no more to do with the jilting Jet. “That chapter for me has completely closed — talking about Antonio, thinking about Antonio, even caring what’s going on in his personal life,” she said.
    But, she added, “I wish him the best. Any time a baby is born, it’s a blessing.”

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Awesome!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He also has a contract for $32MM. He is going to make more money when the Jets need to restructure and extend him in a couple of years. And I am sure that his TV show will be a hit as long as they put it on the right channel.

I think all those kids will be eating fine.

BTW he is married now. And I think he has 6 baby mommas. That is plenty of side ass.

Good for him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's the best.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    He also has a contract for $32MM. He is going to make more money when the Jets need to restructure and extend him in a couple of years. And I am sure that his TV show will be a hit as long as they put it on the right channel.

I think all those kids will be eating fine.

BTW he is married now. And I think he has 6 baby mommas. That is plenty of side ass.

Good for him.
    8 baby momma's....I think the over under on baby momma's would be 12?
    Maybe 14-15 kids....

But they'll eat fine, I'm sure Cromartie is receiving sound financial and life advice to make sure these kids receive the right support.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    What did he call this one? Wasn't the last one "Jersey"?
    Enough already!!!!!