Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In the Heartland....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4436249]And big Pharma has benefited from the illegal sales.[/QUOTE]

and they have been punished when they are caught price fixing or illegally marketing their products. Most of the big pharma's (I work for one) have begun doing training of ALL employees and contractors as to what can and can't be done with direct marketing to doctors. I think most companies are doing their best to prosper within the regulations.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Trades;4436304]and they have been punished when they are caught price fixing or illegally marketing their products. Most of the big pharma's (I work for one) have begun doing training of ALL employees and contractors as to what can and can't be done with direct marketing to doctors. I think most companies are doing their best to prosper within the regulations.[/QUOTE]

Ok so we agree, everyone is making more money because of this illegal activity.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4436268]Feel free to start a new thread.[/QUOTE]

Nah. You can just avoid the embarrassing subject right here in this one.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4436342]Nah. You can just avoid the embarrassing subject right here in this one.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when the DOJ manufactured guns. You understand less than Issa and that's hard to do, congrats.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4436352]Let me know when the DOJ manufactured guns. You understand less than Issa and that's hard to do, congrats.[/QUOTE]

No, They just "'manufactured"the murders of several people including a border patrol agent for Eric(my people) Holder's personal gain. Septin he got caught.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4436359]No, They just "'manufactured"the murders of several people including a border patrol agent for Eric(my people) Holder's personal gain. Septin he got caught.[/QUOTE]

You and Shakin can derail this together.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4436251]Do people usually erect white picket fences around their double-wides?[/QUOTE]

Keeps the feral cats out.

[QUOTE=CPA]TRUST ME.... some of the towns where PK lives... jeebus,
    downright scary.[/QUOTE]

Same is true for NC, bro. We both know that. ;)

BTW...Mecklenburg County has an unemployment rate much higher than here. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4436352]Let me know when the DOJ manufactured guns. You understand less than Issa and that's hard to do, congrats.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when doctors and drug stores manufactured drugs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4436264]Does the DOJ have a responsibility to monitor where their guns are being shipped?[/QUOTE]

Their guns? Please feel free to expand on this awesome question.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4436401]Their guns? Please feel free to expand on this awesome question.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahaha.....yeah, if I was in the position of having to defend the despicable criminal actions of the DOJ, I'd break out the semantics argument too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4436408]Hahahahahaha.....yeah, if I was in the position of having to defend the despicable criminal actions of the DOJ, I'd break out the semantics argument too.[/QUOTE]

Yea, you derail this thread with this bs and I'm playing semantics. LOL at your dramatic description.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4436420]Yea, you derail this thread with this bs and I'm playing semantics. LOL at your dramatic description.[/QUOTE]

Ask this guy if my description is overly dramatic.

[IMG]http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2011/12/16/ap071120057642_custom.jpg?t=1324057515&s=15[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4436424]Ask this guy if my description is overly dramatic.

[IMG]http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2011/12/16/ap071120057642_custom.jpg?t=1324057515&s=15[/IMG][/QUOTE]

You really want to go there? You putting his picture up proves what exactly?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4436430]You really want to go there? You putting his picture up proves what exactly?[/QUOTE]

Does the DOJ have the responsibility to monitor where their guns are being shipped?

I only had to post the picture because you played stupid. Well, at least I think you were playing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4436436]Does the DOJ have the responsibility to monitor where their guns are being shipped?

I only had to post the picture because you played stupid. Well, at least I think you were playing.[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with what the ATF did, but it doesn't appear that you understand what happened during the investigation.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4436450]I don't agree with what the ATF did, but it doesn't appear that you understand what happened during the investigation.[/QUOTE]

Enlighten us.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4436451]Enlighten us.[/QUOTE]

No thanks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4436457]No thanks.[/QUOTE]

:banban:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4436370]

Same is true for NC, bro. We both know that. ;)

BTW...Mecklenburg County has an unemployment rate much higher than here. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I was surprised by that. BUT, I still see help wanted signs and my plumber client is working 7 days a week, no shortage of work.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Trades;4436304]and they have been punished when they are caught price fixing or illegally marketing their products. Most of the big pharma's (I work for one) have begun doing training of ALL employees and contractors as to what can and can't be done with direct marketing to doctors. I think most companies are doing their best to prosper within the regulations.[/QUOTE]

pharma spend in certain jurisdictions (e.g. MN, VT) has to be reported and as of now for the entire country as part of PPACA with France, UK, Japan, following suit.