View Poll Results: Are guys who wear cell phone/PDA clips/cases on their belts Dorks?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely

52 81.25%
  • No Way

9 14.06%
  • Undecided

3 4.69%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Guys who wear cell phone/PDA clips/cases on their belts....

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4438220]where do the dildos go?[/QUOTE]

Where indeed. Oh, you mean when they're not crammed up his red eye...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4438220]where do the dildos go?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=crossfire;4438228]Last time anyone saw it, it was in Jetworks' bunker.

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/Jetscavehilights.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL, hoping for something new for the 2012 season. Since we've done this and butt plugs, I'm guessing anal beads.:D

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4438232]So do I - I've noticed that the longer people work in a certain place, the more items they require from home in order to maintain a level of sanity.

You can tell the new people in the office because they are just walking in with keys & sunglasses. The old-timers like me are sporting backpacks, and for the more geriatric/gout-ish crowd, luggage with wheels.

They also come in handy for stealing office supplies.[/QUOTE]

Such keen powers of observation are just a small reason why you are permanent Top 10. That, your hilarious pictures and that you are a scatologist with a sense of humor.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4438428]Such keen powers of observation are just a small reason why you are permanent Top 10. That, your hilarious pictures and that you are a scatologist with a sense of humor.[/QUOTE]

Take his cock out of your mouth already, jeez. :rolleyes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4438207]Thankya.:D

But take note of my status. That's the countdown for just how long I will continue to do that.:yes:[/QUOTE]

13 days? 13 weeks? 13 years?

What's next? If I had to do it over again, I'd get a PK job not the toilety-bowl thingie but the play-jokes-on-my-boss while-doing-little-work thing. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4438448]Take his cock out of your mouth already, jeez. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Don't be hatin', JT. :P

[QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4438475][B][U]13 days[/U][/B]? 13 weeks? 13 years?

What's next?[/QUOTE]

:D

Next, I am looking to get into the medical field, work towards becoming a RN.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4438448]Take his cock out of your mouth already, jeez. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[U][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/2jevblw.gif[/IMG][/U]
    [URL="http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/JI/2jevblw.gif?t=1334628631"][/URL]
    Last edited by Fishooked; 04-18-2012 at 01:05 PM.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4437334]Que?[/QUOTE]

The pocket on a dress shirt. I knowing the hampur creatures as well as I do I did not dare use the b word:cool:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4438428]LOL, hoping for something new for the 2012 season. Since we've done this and butt plugs, I'm guessing anal beads.:D[/QUOTE]

Developing...

No appreciation for my not so covert pictogram? They weren't too pleased when the flash went off. I just pretended I didn't know what happened.... lmao.

How about the ancestor to the cell phone the beeper? I remember a really lame trend in the 90's where these clowns in suburbia wearing 3-4 different beepers on their belts like they were trying to pretend to be these drug dealers or something. Wow the 90's sucked hard.

[QUOTE=GreenJoe;4436403]Its dorky, but guys who have jobs where they always need to be able to be reached are usually raking in the dough.

An uncle of mine does high-level corporate law and a friend of mine is the head of PR at a major hospital. They have to be able to be reached instantly, but both make at least $200 K a year, if not more.

If some employer was going to hand me 200 K a year, I wouldn't care if I had to wear 7 phones.[/QUOTE]

200K a year aint what it used to be. I bet both guys make at least 400K a year.

[QUOTE=detjetsfan;4439412]How about the ancestor to the cell phone the beeper? I remember a really lame trend in the 90's where these clowns in suburbia wearing 3-4 different beepers on their belts like they were trying to pretend to be these drug dealers or something. Wow the 90's sucked hard.[/QUOTE]

Only drug dealers wore beepers. Us white collar folk called it a pager.

I had a Motorola Alpha-numeric pager with a screen that came with its own 800 number. To this day I thought it was way better than a cell phone or a smart phone. My wife or work would call 800 number leave message with operator and hang up. Operator would type it and send to me.

Today you need a cell phone or smart phone to send a message. With my old thing any payphone, since 800 numbers were free or home phone or office phone or even hotel lobby phone you could leave me a message. It also came with a 800 number voice box. You could leave me a message from a bar for free and I could check my message from anywhere for free.

All for $9.99 a month. Plus even better thing was wife had no way of knowing if I saw or heard message, so unlike a cell phone when she paged me at Ryan McFaddens bar at 11pm on a weeknight to come home I could choose to ignore message or claim I could not locate a phone to call back. Now with damm smart phone she gets right through.