Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE LOONEY LEFT (redundant I know)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4437278][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Na9-jV_OJI[/URL][/QUOTE]

So Agent Smith is a Right wing religious person? All this time I misunderstood the movie!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Trades;4437297]So Agent Smith is a Right wing religious person? All this time I misunderstood the movie![/QUOTE]

The plate on his Audi in the movie is a biblical scripture :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4437242]^^This from the the person who wished a 2 year old drowned for attempting to throw a cat in a pool.[/QUOTE]

I was kidding and said so in that thread. Like I said, could have made it more obvious I guess. You still ripped?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4437303]The plate on his Audi in the movie is a biblical scripture :P[/QUOTE]

At most he is a liberal's interpretation/parody (the Wachowski "brothers") of a right wing religious person.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4437306]I was kidding and said so in that thread. Like I said, could have made it more obvious I guess. You still ripped?[/QUOTE]

<<< That's a yes on the being ripped., 14% body fat, thanks for asking. Dead two year old's are always a gas.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4437363]<<< That's a yes on the being ripped., 14% body fat, thanks for asking. Dead two year old's are always a gas.[/QUOTE]

oh noes....:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4437363]<<< That's a yes on the being ripped., 14% body fat, thanks for asking. Dead two year old's are always a gas.[/QUOTE]

He died? Link?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy Christ I just noticed the pic. What the hell is wrong with you, you half a fruit. LOL.....RIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4437390]He died? Link?[/QUOTE]

The funniest and most ironic part is that in this very thread he jokes about giving just about anything for the prospect of hunting liberals like wild animals in a closed environment.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly;4437396]The funniest and most ironic part is that in this very thread he jokes about giving just about anything for the prospect of hunting liberals like wild animals in a closed environment.[/QUOTE]

I believe him though.

Not liking the pic, though. I always pictured him as looking like Ted Nugent...now that's kind of ruined.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4437065]totally agree with the author.

i have nothing against hunting but these canned hunts (which is what it is no matter how you slice it) are sick.

so some greedy, soul less rancher goes out of his way to import all these exotic animals so that silly rich guys can kill them easily and put an unearned mount on their walls for bragging rights. ill bet the meat isnt even eaten......

of all the "lib" bashing stories a man could dream up, this one has to be the all time WeAKEST. epic fail. shame on you sir[/QUOTE]

I think you're missing the point.

This was caused by liberalism. Liberal overregulation of hunting wild animals. Liberal gun control. Liberal tolerance for paganism (animal-worship and vegetarianism). Liberalism is preventing normal, dcent hard-working Americans from being able to hunt animals in the normal, traditional manner. (Just used the word "traditional" - sorry if it offended you liberals.)

If it wasn't for liberalism these animal-farm hunt places wouldn't exist.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4441328]I think you're missing the point.

This was caused by liberalism. Liberal overregulation of hunting wild animals. Liberal gun control. Liberal tolerance for paganism (animal-worship and vegetarianism). Liberalism is preventing normal, dcent hard-working Americans from being able to hunt animals in the normal, traditional manner. (Just used the word "traditional" - sorry if it offended you liberals.)

If it wasn't for liberalism these animal-farm hunt places wouldn't exist.[/QUOTE]

I'm far from a liberal but I don't understand your post (I know, I'm a moron:rolleyes:). Love the pic though, best Bond villain ever imo.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4441432]I'm far from a liberal but I don't understand your post (I know, I'm a moron:rolleyes:). Love the pic though, best Bond villain ever imo.[/QUOTE]

He's basically saying that were it not for liberalism....African animals would be roaming freely across North America and then people could hunt them traditionally...instead of having to ship the animals across the Atlantic.