Thread: Government abuse...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Government abuse...

The GSA scandal is simply business as usual. This is no "isolated" case. 17 years ago when I was in Grad school, a CPA next to me was tan and relaxed after a spring break she told me she took a $200 training class in Hawaii. I took mine in Brooklyn. She was a federal employee and stated "My boss says We have to take the course, they dont tell us where to take it".

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aectGaP7kzI[/url]

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/16/politics/gsa-hearing/index.html[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the GSA is disbanded, they provide nothing but headaches and waste money.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The politicians and stuff are worse than welfare recepiants when it comes to wasting money and really ripping off the avg american..........I love how they belittle people on welfare saying we should not help those but yet are willing to turn their heads and pay for these rich arseholes planes and other itienary.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of government abuse, Leon Panetta flies home every weekend to California on his DOD jet. Since July he's racked up over $800,000 in flying expenses.

If you're the Secretary of Defense, wouldn't it make sense to live in or just outside DC?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4437549]Speaking of government abuse, Leon Panetta flies home every weekend to California on his DOD jet. Since July he's racked up over $800,000 in flying expenses.

If you're the Secretary of Defense, wouldn't it make sense to live in or just outside DC?[/QUOTE]

that is a shame really wish the american people could take back the gov't

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4437587]that is a shame really wish the american people could take back the gov't[/QUOTE]

They will. In the next election. Where they'll promptly elect another guy who wastes money and uses his position to stuff his buddies pockets.

Same as it ever was.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4437549]Speaking of government abuse, Leon Panetta flies home every weekend to California on his DOD jet. Since July he's racked up over $800,000 in flying expenses.

If you're the Secretary of Defense, wouldn't it make sense to live in or just outside DC?[/QUOTE]

It's been so bad for so long WE THE PEOPLE have grown numb to it.

A 10 percent cut in federal spending would NOT be noticed by most people.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4437595]They will. In the next election. Where they'll promptly elect another guy who wastes money and uses his position to stuff his buddies pockets.

Same as it ever was.[/QUOTE]

exactly not sure why people think the next candidate is going to be for the american people......I tell everyone politicians say what you want to hear to get them elected but end up doing 10 percent or less of the stuff they promised in their campaign.