Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Schedule is Out. Any Road Trips for You?

All Pro
    Decided on Pittsburgh

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetman67;4439030]Seattle is a family friendly stadium. They throw fans out for shouting F-Bombs. Most local fans are cool and you may even get a complimentary high five when the Jets Score.[/QUOTE]
    jetman67 , hi :wavey:
    i agree. i lived in edmonds, washington ( just north of seattle ) for a while.
    almost all of the fans are cool.

cheers ~ ~
    :beers:

Goin to jax....i want to stay at the team hotel. Anyone know where they stay??

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;4437777]What the title says.

I wanted to go to a road game early on but we only have 3 in the first 8 weeks and Im meh on all of the them. I was kind of hoping for a good Nashville date but they put it on a Monday in December.[/QUOTE]

I believe the Jets are 3-0 in games when I've gone to Nashville to see the game, and 0-1 when I haven't gone.

Anyone want to pay for my ticket to assure that I go?
    :)

Serious question... I see TGJ was going to set up a block of tickets for the Jacksonville game...

I'll run over there and see if I can get in on that or is someone here planning to attempt a block of tickets?

Just need 4...

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Irish Pride;4439151]I work for Edward Jones, so I'm going to see if the company big wigs can hook me up for the St. Louis game. Just emailed my boss this afternoon...crossing my fingers.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking at the Rex vs Shotty Bowl too. I hope you get a hook & let me know if you hear of any tickets in the 1st row behind the Jets bench. It's the only place I will sit at away games & well worth the price of the seat.

;)

Rookie
    My buddy just scored 6 tickets to the Pittsburgh game. That will be our road trip until we go to New Orleans for the Super Bowl baby!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=gunnails;4437931]================================================

I am in, do you need any help putting on a tailgate for us?

What can I bring?[/QUOTE]

Tailgate is coming along nicely, the tickets are selling fast, so get em now. [url]www.seattlejetsfans.com[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Limolady;4474841]I'm looking at the Rex vs Shotty Bowl too. I hope you get a hook & let me know if you hear of any tickets in the 1st row behind the Jets bench. It's the only place I will sit at away games & well worth the price of the seat.

;)[/QUOTE]

I can get you right next to the Jets tunnel for Seattle.

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4437871]Jacksonville in early December is not bad. Can hit up Sawgrass for a couple rounds that weekend.:D[/QUOTE]

Ponte Vedra too!
    That sounds like my kind of weekend!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=jetman67;4475325]I can get you right next to the Jets tunnel for Seattle.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jetman, much appreciated & getting the seats I want won't be a problem, the 7 1/2 hour flight is though. I'm looking into chartering a private jet and I'll let you know if I'm in asap. Sounds like fun getting the ole gang back together too.

;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=jetman67;4475325]I can get you right next to the Jets tunnel for Seattle.[/QUOTE]

Update - just got off the phone with BlueStar Jets and I would only be saving about an hour & a half each way by flying private. Let me know if U R coming into NY/NJ for a home game or meet me in St. Louis. (-;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Limolady;4475889]Update - just got off the phone with BlueStar Jets and I would only be saving about an hour & a half each way by flying private. Let me know if U R coming into NY/NJ for a home game or meet me in St. Louis. (-;[/QUOTE]

You should try the Seattle trip in a PT Cruiser!! LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Jax in Dec is the one for me too. Should be warm....seats plentiful...going down probably Thurs for some pre game day golf

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=sec.101row23;4437871]Jacksonville in early December is not bad. Can hit up Sawgrass for a couple rounds that weekend.:D[/QUOTE]

I'll come down just for the golf lol

Its great to see so many people planning to go to the Jax game! First-timers should definitely work in a trip to Jax Beach for the beach bars and good restaurants. If you're staying downtown, check out the sky lounge across from the baseball grounds, great gameday specials before/after the game.

[QUOTE=Jets904;4476246]Its great to see so many people planning to go to the Jax game! First-timers should definitely work in a trip to Jax Beach for the beach bars and good restaurants. If you're staying downtown, check out the sky lounge across from the baseball grounds, great gameday specials before/after the game.[/QUOTE]

I'll be staying in Tebow country :eek:

Hopefully it isn't 'winter break' for Florida though... Should be eventful if the campus is full...