Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scholarship Fund for Lt. Rich Nappi's children (JETSINSIDER GROUP DONATION INFO)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Scholarship Fund for Lt. Rich Nappi's children (JETSINSIDER GROUP DONATION INFO)

***UPDATE: 4/18 9PM: We have set up a group donation via paypal for the Catherine and Nicholas Nappi College Fund. If you would like to donation via paypal send it to the following account: jetsinsider@hotmail.com. In the "note" area please let us know your board username so we know who you are. JI is kicking it off with a $250. donation. I will leave this open and pin it for 60 days. The members here have always stepped up in situations like this and being this affects our brother Tom's family, I expect a big final number. Even if you can spare a few dollars, everything helps. Thanks in advance for your help! THANKS!! THE_SOOTHSAYER****

Some of you asked about this so here it is. Many thanks for helping put Catherine and Nicholas through school. My brother-in-law Rich died in the line of duty monday battling a wharehouse fire in Brooklyn. We are all deeply saddened on his passing, and appreciate all the help.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/04/...richard-nappi/

Scholarship Fund Set Up For Children Of Fallen FDNY Lt. Richard Nappi
    newyork.cbslocal.comAll donations will be tax-deductible and 100 percent of the donation will be given to the Lieutenant Richard A. Nappi Children's Education Fund.
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 04-20-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in.

Prayers to you, jumba.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear about your loss. Just devastating. Will definitely help with the fund and pass along this link to others as well. God bless.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear that. The check is in the mail.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Tom:

We can have each person individually donate or I can set up a paypal thing where we can collect a group donation. Whatever you think is best, just let me know. JI is in for $250 to start it off.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Tom:

We can have each person individually donate or I can set up a paypal thing where we can collect a group donation. Whatever you think is best, just let me know. JI is in for $250 to start it off.
    Let me know if you do the paypal deal....

condolences to the family

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tom:

This would be cool if we can get it going today...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    PayPal might be easier flor some since there is no website link for donations.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Agreed....do it Im in. Sorry for your loss. Just read the article.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    OK, give me a day or two to work on it and I'll get it set up.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...i'm in Jumba...least we can do for a hero...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    my deepest condolences and prayers for you and your family! I am in once the group paypal is set up.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    I added the following to the top of the page as well. Please be generous.

***UPDATE: 4/18 9PM: We have set up a group donation via paypal for the Catherine and Nicholas Nappi College Fund. If you would like to donation via paypal send it to the following account: jetsinsider@hotmail.com. In the "note" area please let us know your board username so we know who you are. JI is kicking it off with a $250. donation. I will leave this open and pin it for 60 days. The members here have always stepped up in situations like this and being this affects our brother Tom's family, I expect a big final number. Even if you can spare a few dollars, everything helps. Thanks in advance for your help!****

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Sg3 is first to step up. Thanks Stephen!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I added the following to the top of the page as well. Please be generous.
    be sure to stickey it....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sean, and all you JI members. This really means a lot to me. My family thanks you deeply for your love and support as we prepare to bury our hero Rich Nappi.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jumba, I am so sorry to hear for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I will do this from home, I can't remember my paypal stuff

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ***UPDATE: 4/18 9PM: We have set up a group donation via paypal for the Catherine and Nicholas Nappi College Fund. If you would like to donation via paypal send it to the following account: jetsinsider@hotmail.com. In the "note" area please let us know your board username so we know who you are. JI is kicking it off with a $250. donation. I will leave this open and pin it for 60 days. The members here have always stepped up in situations like this and being this affects our brother Tom's family, I expect a big final number. Even if you can spare a few dollars, everything helps. Thanks in advance for your help!****

Some of you asked about this so here it is. Many thanks for helping put Catherine and Nicholas through school. My brother-in-law Rich died in the line of duty monday battling a wharehouse fire in Brooklyn. We are all deeply saddened on his passing, and appreciate all the help.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/04/...richard-nappi/

Scholarship Fund Set Up For Children Of Fallen FDNY Lt. Richard Nappi
    newyork.cbslocal.comAll donations will be tax-deductible and 100 percent of the donation will be given to the Lieutenant Richard A. Nappi Children's Education Fund.
    There is no greater or more heroic profession then Firefighters. I am so sorry for you and your family. I will be donating.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Great start so far JI brethren! Just checked and were already up to around $600. I'll detail tonight when I get home. Keep it coming. Be generous.