Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barack H. Obama - The First US President Who Enjoys Eating Dogs!

Barack H. Obama - The First US President Who Enjoys Eating Dogs!

[I]From Obama's book Dreams From My Father[/I]:

[quote]“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, [B]I was introduced to dog meat[/B] (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy).[/quote]

Why would Obama write/talk about such a thing as eating dog meat? Worse, he sounds like it was a great experience!

:baghead:

Now For The Fun:

Obama would never put a dog on top of a car. Dries out the meat.

Q: What does Obama do when his dog gets stuck? A: Grabs a toothpick.

Romney rides with a dog on the roof of his car, Ted Nugent hunts with one, Obama eats them.

“So, Mr. President, where shall we go to eat?” “I know a great Spot.”

Obama’s favorite fast-food joint? Checkers

"I wouldn’t vote for Obama to be dog catcher."

:jets17

You don't really think he was the first do you?

I had some...a little "gamey"

NO WAY I'm voting for him now.

Now if it had been cat . . .

Jets Insider VIP
    Albany.

Making Western New York seem normal and sane since 1772...

Sent from my Anus using TapewormTalk

All League
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4440042][I]From Obama's book Dreams From My Father[/I]:

Why would Obama write/talk about such a thing as eating dog meat? Worse, he sounds like it was a great experience!
    [/QUOTE]

What about his description of that makes it sound great?

Hall Of Fame
    Romney v Obama in Doggate.

Romney supposedly traveled with his dog on the roof of his car in a crate with a windshield once. I think MSNBC broke the story. Richard Maddow. I could be mistaken.

To counter Romney's supporters found an excerpt from one of Obama's books where he talks about eating dog meat.

this is funny wtf

Practice Squad
    I eat beef.

But I would never put a cow on top of my car.

Rookie
    The dog on the car was a pet.
    The dog being eaten was bread to be food, like beef or pork.

If you have a problem with that, you should become a vegetarian.
    /story

i dont understand why obama would offer that bit of information......

while i do respect his candidness, and understand that he was a child growing up in a culture that did this normally, it bothers me that we now have our first dog-eating president.

dumb move. just like the trayvon comments

[QUOTE=dickkotite;4440274]i dont understand why obama would offer that bit of information......[/QUOTE]

Why wouldnt he? Whats the big deal? Dog meat is popular in many parts of the world especially in Southeast Asia. Dogs in these nations are bred for the sole purpose of eating them.

Why is this so taboo? Only in America would anyone care that the president tried dogmeat. Big F'N deal.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4440087]Albany.

Making Western New York seem normal and sane since 1772...

Sent from my Anus using TapewormTalk[/QUOTE]

Cool story. 'Cept Albany isn't in Western NY. In fact it's a stones throw to to Massachusetts and Vermont.

Geography is fun.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;4440332]Why wouldnt he? Whats the big deal? Dog meat is popular in many parts of the world especially in Southeast Asia. Dogs in these nations are bred for the sole purpose of eating them.

Why is this so taboo? Only in America would anyone care that the president tried dogmeat. Big F'N deal.[/QUOTE]

And dog fighting is popular in some cultures, too.

How'd that work out for Vick, not just from a legal standpoint, but from a public perception issue?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4440351]Cool story. 'Cept Albany isn't in Western NY. In fact it's a stones throw to to Massachusetts and Vermont.

Geography is fun.[/QUOTE]

PK wrote: Ohio. Making Florida look normal since 1774.

Potato wrote: You're a dumba**, PK. Ohio isn't in Florida. Geography is fun...

[IMG]http://t.qkme.me/353esz.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4440360]PK wrote: Ohio. Making Florida look normal since 1774.

Potato wrote: You're a dumba**, PK. Ohio isn't in Florida. Geography is fun...

[IMG]http://t.qkme.me/353esz.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Damn 4/20 holiday :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4440377]Damn 4/20 holiday :D[/QUOTE]

lmao!!! :P

[QUOTE=kennyo7;4440332]Why wouldnt he? Whats the big deal? Dog meat is popular in many parts of the world especially in Southeast Asia. Dogs in these nations are bred for the sole purpose of eating them.

Why is this so taboo? Only in America would anyone care that the president tried dogmeat. Big F'N deal.[/QUOTE]

i dont think its a big deal at all. is it wierd to me? definitely. but i respect cultural differences.

what i have an issue with is the fact that obama, clearly no dum dum, should have known that this would become a stain on his presidency. its like he gave the neocons ammo.

theres plenty of stuff that i have done that i am not the least bit ashamed of...but i understand it is far from the norm and therefore if i were in a position of power or public office id just keep it to myself. why didnt he?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4440379]lmao!!! :P[/QUOTE]

You win this one... for now

mwahahahaha

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4440355]And dog fighting is popular in some cultures, too.

How'd that work out for Vick, not just from a legal standpoint, but from a public perception issue?[/QUOTE]

Dog fighting is illegal in the USA.
    I dont believe eating dog meat is illegal in te USA but i may be wrong , certainly it isnt illegal where he ate it. As for public perception, i think most wouldnt consider actually running an illegal dog fighting business the same as trying dog meat in a nation where its legal and accepted as normal. Dont you think?

[QUOTE=dickkotite;4440380]i dont think its a big deal at all. is it wierd to me? definitely. but i respect cultural differences.

what i have an issue with is the fact that obama, clearly no dum dum, should have known that this would become a stain on his presidency. its like he gave the neocons ammo.

theres plenty of stuff that i have done that i am not the least bit ashamed of...but i understand it is far from the norm and therefore if i were in a position of power or public office id just keep it to myself. why didnt he?[/QUOTE]

LOL!!
    A stain on his presidency?? Come on man. Are you serious.
    I can understand you arguing his policies are a "stain on his presidency", but trying dog meat in nation where its commonly eaten?

He didnt keep it to himself, because like most sane people, he doesnt think its a big deal.