Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barack H. Obama - The First US President Who Enjoys Eating Dogs!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Raug;4440261]The dog on the car was a pet.
    The dog being eaten was bread to be food, like beef or pork.

If you have a problem with that, you should become a vegetarian.
    /story[/QUOTE]

The story never said the dog was breaded.

[QUOTE=kennyo7;4440474]LOL!!
    A stain on his presidency?? Come on man. Are you serious.
    I can understand you arguing his policies are a "stain on his presidency", but trying dog meat in nation where its commonly eaten?

He didnt keep it to himself, because like most sane people, he doesnt think its a big deal.[/QUOTE]

he just shouldnt have said it. look i voted for him and most likely will again although lately im questioning myself.

a man with his pedigree and position should know better than to offer up unimportant info like that. he could have saved it for his memiors

Moderator VIP Visionary
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4440351]Cool story. 'Cept Albany isn't in Western NY. In fact it's a stones throw to to Massachusetts and Vermont.

Geography is fun.[/QUOTE]
    Fridays are even more fun. :D Go get some coffee.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4440377]Damn 4/20 holiday :D[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://dontmesswithtaxes.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345157c669e20154344c148b970c-450wi[/IMG]

[QUOTE=dickkotite;4440505]he just shouldnt have said it. look i voted for him and most likely will again although lately im questioning myself.

a man with his pedigree and position should know better than to offer up unimportant info like that. he could have saved it for his memiors[/QUOTE]

I guess I just dont understand why its wrong to admit you ate dog. I see it no different than admitting you ate pork or duck. Maybe its because i wasnt born in the States.

its frowned upon in american society?

[QUOTE=kennyo7;4440681]I guess I just dont understand why its wrong to admit you ate dog. I see it no different than admitting you ate pork or duck. Maybe its because i wasnt born in the States.[/QUOTE]

This is just blow back for Dems making an issue of Romney putting his dog on the roof rack of his car in his kennel when they went on family vacations.

Tit for tat BS. Who cares.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4440686]This is just blow back for Dems making an issue of Romney putting his dog on the roof rack of his car in his kennel when they went on family vacations.

Tit for tat BS. Who cares.[/QUOTE]

I agree.
    Both are non-issues.

Jets Insider VIP
    Newest menu item at the White House: German Sheperd's Pie.

ha ha SNAP! :alien:

[QUOTE=quantum;4440712]Newest menu item at the White House: German Sheperd's Pie.

ha ha SNAP! :alien:[/QUOTE]

I'm having Elsie the cow burgers.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;4440467]Dog fighting is illegal in the USA.
    I dont believe eating dog meat is illegal in te USA but i may be wrong , certainly it isnt illegal where he ate it. As for public perception, i think most wouldnt consider actually running an illegal dog fighting business the same as trying dog meat in a nation where its legal and accepted as normal. Dont you think?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter what you or I think. Matters what the overall voting population thinks.

Jets Insider VIP
    When they said this was gonna be a dog eats dog election season, they weren't kidding

Moderator VIP Visionary
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4440762]When they said this was gonna be a dog eats dog election season, they weren't kidding[/QUOTE]
    Welllll I guess your family is happy the "Freedom Fries" reign of terror is over, eh? :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4440767]Welllll I guess your family is happy the "Freedom Fries" reign of terror is over, eh? :D[/QUOTE]

We lost a few good spuds :mad:

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4440759]Doesn't matter what you or I think. Matters what the overall voting population thinks.[/QUOTE]

If the overall voting population thinks this is a big deal, it would speak volumes as to how pathetic Americans are.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4440771]We lost a few good spuds :mad:[/QUOTE]

LMAO!! :P

All Pro
    [QUOTE=OCCH;4440072]NO WAY I'm voting for him now.

Now if it had been cat . . .[/QUOTE]

easy.....

All Pro
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4440380]i dont think its a big deal at all. is it wierd to me? definitely. but i respect cultural differences.

what i have an issue with is the fact that obama, clearly no dum dum, should have known that this would become a stain on his presidency. its like he gave the neocons ammo.

[B]theres plenty of stuff that i have done that i am not the least bit ashamed of...but i understand it is far from the norm and therefore if i were in a position of power or public office id just keep it to myself.[/B] why didnt he?[/QUOTE]

Go on....

All Pro
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;4440926]If the overall voting population thinks this is a big deal, it would speak volumes as [B]to how pathetic Americans are.[[/B]/QUOTE]

So you're not at all familiar with the electorate then?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4440959]easy.....[/QUOTE]

lol....

btw....I kept one of the kittens from last summer. Freaking cat is HUGE! He runs up and down the stairs like a dog. Sometime, I wake up in the middle of the night and think someone is trying to break into my house.

Then, I realize it's just my cat :rolleyes: