Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barack H. Obama - The First US President Who Enjoys Eating Dogs!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4440380]i dont think its a big deal at all. is it wierd to me? definitely. but i respect cultural differences.

what i have an issue with is the fact that obama, clearly no dum dum, should have known that this would become a stain on his presidency. its like he gave the neocons ammo.

theres plenty of stuff that i have done that i am not the least bit ashamed of...but i understand it is far from the norm and therefore if i were in a position of power or public office id just keep it to myself. why didnt he?[/QUOTE]

He wrote that book before he was president. Also remember a child eats at least for the most part the food his parents tell him to eat. It's not like he was an adult that chose to eat dog, he was I think 9 years old at the time.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4440964]Go on....[/QUOTE]

well there was this time in my life when i was lonely and confused. i had this extra garden hose lying around and too much butter in my fridge. anyways........ahhhh nevermind

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dickkotite;4441113]well there was this time in my life when i was lonely and confused. i had this extra garden hose lying around and too much butter in my fridge. anyways........ahhhh nevermind[/QUOTE]

:D top 10er.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=adb280z;4440088]What about his description of that makes it sound great?[/QUOTE]

If someone says that they were "introduced" to something, in this case Barack Obama eating dog meat, you can take it to mean that it happened more than once and it was a positive experience.

:jets17

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Obama would never put a dog on top of a car. Dries out the meat.

Some people think Obama named his dog Bo after his own initials. Nope. It stands for “banquet offering.”

Libs think Romney acted jerky with a dog. Whereas Obama was fond of dog jerky. But hey, like they say: If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog. If you want a dog in Washington, keep it away from Obama

Romney put a dog on the roof of his car. Obama put a dog on the roof of his mouth.

If I had a lunch, it would look like this poodle.

[IMG]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5445/7089393711_1daa353e6f.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://p.twimg.com/AqvzNd1CMAA-I9H.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2on61FRi81ru80w0o1_500.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://p.twimg.com/AqxZeoACEAA7P9w.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/23t3xwk.jpg[/IMG]

LMFAO........

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4440974]lol....

btw....I kept one of the kittens from last summer. Freaking cat is HUGE! He runs up and down the stairs like a dog. Sometime, I wake up in the middle of the night and think someone is trying to break into my house.

Then, I realize it's just my cat :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

lol...sounds like a cool cat-guy....we're about to foster to adopt a cool young cat-guy named Emerson. I feel it's meant to be b/c over 10 years ago my ex-wife begged me to take in a homeless cat in Feb in RI and let me name him (she was much smarter than me, not saying much), so of course I named him Joe Wille. How can I not take in a cat-guy named Emerson? I just need a cat named Snell to have the SBIII backfield, lol.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope like hell we vote Obama out but this is a story about nothing. When I was a kid my Jewish grandma, who was the definition of awesome, feed me cow tongue and I loved it. Today it skeeves me to no end to think I ate it and liked it and can't imagine eating it again. Poop happens.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4441250]...this is a story about nothing.[/QUOTE]

This story is definitely not nothing.

This story is funny on so many levels it will dog (pun unavoidable) Obama as long as he remains a public figure.

The creepy liberals in the Obama re-election camp were driving the story of Mitt Romney putting his dog in a dog crate and strapping it to the roof of the family car during a trip to Canada.

Well those creepy liberals now got a cold plate of revenge served back to them in the form of dog meat that was eaten by President Barack Obama. Obama is a complete idiot for even mentioning it! He said that he was "introduced" to eating dog meat so it's a fair assumption that he still eats dog meat! :yes:

Worse, this story just underscores the bad Karma that the Obama re-election team is constantly experiencing. Everything that they try to throw at Mitt Romney ends up backfiring on them bad!

:jets17

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;4440926]If the overall voting population thinks this is a big deal, it would speak volumes as to how pathetic Americans are.[/QUOTE]

I think we knew how pathetic Americans are when we elect ed Obama in the first place

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4441801]This story is definitely not nothing.

This story is funny on so many levels it will dog (pun unavoidable) Obama as long as he remains a public figure.

The creepy liberals in the Obama re-election camp were driving the story of Mitt Romney putting his dog in a dog crate and strapping it to the roof of the family car during a trip to Canada.

Well those creepy liberals now got a cold plate of revenge served back to them in the form of dog meat that was eaten by President Barack Obama. Obama is a complete idiot for even mentioning it! He said that he was "introduced" to eating dog meat so it's a fair assumption that he still eats dog meat! :yes:

Worse, this story just underscores the bad Karma that the Obama re-election team is constantly experiencing. Everything that they try to throw at Mitt Romney ends up backfiring on them bad!

:jets17[/QUOTE]

Because what Romney did as an adult is the equivalent of what Obama did at 10 years old.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4441867]I think we knew how pathetic Americans are when we elect ed Obama in the first place[/QUOTE]

Look at the alternative and who was previously elected the last 8 years. No wonder Americans voted for Obama. A blow up doll was a better option to what the Repubs were offering.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4441801]This story is definitely not nothing.

:jets17[/QUOTE]

May not have been smart to include in his memoir, and again, not voting for him under any circumstances.....but he was 10!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;4444503]Look at the alternative and who was previously elected the last 8 years. No wonder Americans voted for Obama. A blow up doll was a better option to what the Repubs were offering.[/QUOTE]

I was mostly terrified that the Milf was a McCain heart attack away from being in charge. I would hesitate to let her watch my cats for the weekend.